+ Reply to Thread
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

In the market for a new gaming mouse.

My Razer Naga 2014 is pretty much much on its last leg (Double clicking, scroll wheel going up when I scroll down and vice versa) so I'm looking to replace it with a new gaming mouse.

While I'm not against getting a new Naga, I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions for mice.

And if it matters, I mostly use my mouse for casual gaming. GW2, KF2 with friends, TF2 if I'm really that bored, etc.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

If you don't NEED all the buttons the Naga has, I've fallen in love with death adders.

I used to be a hard core Logitech dude, think it had two extra buttons which was just perfect for me. Tried the senseis. Ended up going simple route with the death adder and adjusted to the less buttons extremely fast. Very satisfied.

I play mostly WoW followed by FPS/HOTS/RPGs

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I used to have a Naga Razor and the same thing happened. Actually, my husband, two friends, and myself all got ours around the same time and they all kicked the bucket within two years.

Hubby and I switched over to the Logitech G600. I still kinda miss the actual shape to the naga, but functionally they are the same and the Logitech has lasted longer and seems much sturdier.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Logitech G502

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I've been using Logitech G600 mouse for a few years now and its held up better than my Naga that I had before, thumb buttons are a bit better and take time like everything else to get used to but it's a pretty solid mouse imo.

I'd avoid all razer products because they're some of the most poorly built devices with some of the highest price tags slapped on them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I've been using the G600 for years and it's been fantastic.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I'd avoid all razer products because they're some of the most poorly built devices with some of the highest price tags slapped on them.
    This is probably true for almost everything they make except for a handful of their gaming mice. Those few are some of the better products on the market.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I have the logitech G600 now for a little over a year and love it. My Naga barely lasted a year before the left click and scroll wheel died.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    This is probably true for almost everything they make except for a handful of their gaming mice. Those few are some of the better products on the market.
    This pretty much my Death Adder is still in pretty much the same shape it was 3 years ago when I bought it.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    Logitech G502
    Echoing this one. Used a G500 for years, and moved over to the G502 when it eventually died.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    This pretty much my Death Adder is still in pretty much the same shape it was 3 years ago when I bought it.
    I had to clean my Death Adder once in a while cause it would get gunky from random stuff, and mine was also a cheap refurb, but it still works well after many years. I have fairly large hands for a girl and find the extra length on the DA is really comfortable for me. The way my hand rests on it is so natural. So, good if you have large hands I guess. I have never used a mouse with a crapton of buttons on the side and I feel like they would be hard to adjust to but I've always loved just having the 2 on the DA for mapping to whatever in games. Seems good enough to me. The soft grippy finish on the DA is great too (I haven't used other razer mice really so I don't know if they're all like that).

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Thanks for the input, I decided to go with the 502. Will take awhile to get used to clicking my skill icons in GW2 again but I think I can manage.