+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Spoiler: show
    I wasn't really expecting a cliffhanger ending (and an after credits scene), I thought they said this story would all wrap up in one season. >.>

Really enjoyed this season though, probably one of my favorite shows on TV now. Can't wait for more even though it is probably going to be a long wait.
    maybe the after credits thing was added after season 2 was confirmed to keep us hooked?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    maybe the after credits thing was added after season 2 was confirmed to keep us hooked?
    Oh good point, that definitely could be the case lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

heck was that in the end lol

I really enjoyed this show but I thought this was kind of a weak finale. It's like the show kind of pulled back on the weird crazy shit that I enjoyed in previous episodes

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    I really enjoyed this show but I thought this was kind of a weak finale. It's like the show kind of pulled back on the weird crazy shit that I enjoyed in previous episodes
    Was kind of expected it would get less trippy with "curing" David's craziness. Was kind of disappointed that that's where they diverged from the comics. Oh he's not crazy and doesn't have other personalities he just actually has one other person in him. Was kind of setting up for an easy fix. Was really hoping for a reveal at the end that this entire thing had been in his head. Hopefully they bring back the craziness for S2

id be surprised if having a psychic ghoul living in your brain for your entire life wont leave some sort of mental problems after it exits

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Was kind of expected it would get less trippy with "curing" David's craziness. Was kind of disappointed that that's where they diverged from the comics. Oh he's not crazy and doesn't have other personalities he just actually has one other person in him. Was kind of setting up for an easy fix. Was really hoping for a reveal at the end that this entire thing had been in his head. Hopefully they bring back the craziness for S2

There are multiple scenes throughout the show where there are flashes of a crowd of people around David all yelling and vying for attention inside of David's head. Especially in the context of things that made him think he was crazy. It is reasonable that, within the context of the show, as SK grew in power he was able to drown out the other personalities more and more and now that he is gone there is room for the others to show up again.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post

There are multiple scenes throughout the show where there are flashes of a crowd of people around David all yelling and vying for attention inside of David's head. Especially in the context of things that made him think he was crazy. It is reasonable that, within the context of the show, as SK grew in power he was able to drown out the other personalities more and more and now that he is gone there is room for the others to show up again.
    That'd probably work pretty good. I just want to see the 1000 personalities gdi! Though curious how that will play out. Will they each have own powers cause currently the world they built he is already pretty OP

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I think they will have new powers, but I also think we'll see the main personality's powers reduced. David will go to do something like teleport and find that he can't for unknown reasons. Later, a new personality will emerge associated with teleportation.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

By no means was the season finale a resolution of all David's problems or personal issues. I think we still have a lot to see.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

That was a pretty terrible finale.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I thought he was Schizo, not D.I.D.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    I thought he was Schizo, not D.I.D.
    In the show he was diagnosed as schizo but was really SK messing with head and he seems all better know maybe. In the comics dude has literally thousands of personalities though some of them started as real people and some left him and become realish

he is not better now

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ok he's acting as if he is better now

Never read the comic but from what you guys are saying here a better ending would been if SK was keeping all those personalities in check and once he left they started running wild

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It could still happen.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server