BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

IP Camera reccomendations

Been shopping around for these for a while and I have some of this model up but these are a huge pain in the ass to focus after mounted with the adjustable lens and I'm not blown away by hikvision's detection software or general camera quality

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...rch_detailpage

and with the 5000 different ones (mostly no brand/chinese) on amazon its hard to sort through the trash, so anybody have any experience with some decent high res PoE or wireless outdoor cameras? trying to stay under $3-400 per camera

Truth is most the noname/no brand ones are the same three~ chinese brands re-branded with hikvision being the most prominent. They're basically all the same flavor of garbage. Even a lot of american brand names are just these re-branded below a certain price point.

That said, at your price-range you don't really have a lot of options. The next step up is brands like Axis/Sony, where their cheapest products are slightly higher than your max budget.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Thats about what I figured, and even with those more expensive ones like what you mentioned I still just have a very vague idea of whats even better about them. These are very hard to shop for without seeing it in person

The biggest differentiator is usually the camera sensor themselves and the quality of the picture/ effectiveness of night-vision options, and the firmware/software quality.