+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    Tractor supply is where we got ours. I think goats or some other animal uses the same size sticks we can use

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    I would never have thought about this...damn ok now gotta look.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    I would never have thought about this...damn ok now gotta look.
    You just don't tell them it's for you

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Is there any scenario where an injury to my shin could cause bruising under my ankle? My foot is not in any pain and i can walk normally and put weight on it. I dont remember doing anything that would have hit my ankle either. No bruising on shin other than the cut and it does hurt to put a decent amount of weight on it.

I tried 3 clinics this morning but none were accepting walk-in this morning. Gonna try a clinic near my home and see if theres minimal lineup. Last resort is hospital.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

What kind of injury?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I found a clinic with short wait time. I smashed by shin somewhere on a corner 2 fridays ago. I dont remember doing it (alcohol involved), but it was sore as fuck the next morning. I dont remember the exact words, but the doc said something like "you burst blood cells from smashing your shin, its just blood inside that was pulled down by gravity and it will clear up on its own within a couple weeks, theres nothing to do to fix it really".

BG Level

Did they image it to make sure?

That was my first thought, since you don't have ankle pain.

So posted in another thread about the fun with Walgreens and my testosterone refill. Walgreens was refilling my shit from an Endo I haven't seen in a year who's based in NM and i'm in CA now. Been over a week and a half since last injection. Did phone consult with Endo on tuesday after a week without since he wanted to verify stuff and do a check in. Endo sends script in, Walgreens denies it. I call up Walgreens to check wtf is going on, mind you i've called them at least 5 times in the past week to try to sort shit out. This time they go "No idea why it was denied, but I do see on your profile you have 1 other one I can just fill from to get you through right now until we figure it out".....wtf??? No one mentioned this at all. Just went and picked it up and it's the script from the correct CA Endo, it was like 10 vials of test cyp (my NM endo script was only 3 vials). I'm so fucking annoyed I just went a week and have been feeling like death and they could have done this last week for me.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Did they image it to make sure?

That was my first thought, since you don't have ankle pain.
    No, was a walk in clinic, Doc literally just looked at it and made the assessment based on what I told him. He didnt even bother giving a requisition from to get an x-ray to be sure of it.

Theres no pain in my foot: can walk, run, stairs, calf raises, etc...

BG Level

Just be on the lookout for your shin hurting more, hairline fractures suck. As long as your ankle isn't hurting when you walk you probably didn't do anything to it but I'm surprised they didn't say least get an x-ray to make sure you didn't break anything.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Canada healthcare bro.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    Canada healthcare bro.
    Bruh he said he went into multiple clinics and they weren't taking walk-ins and wewww boy

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Just be on the lookout for your shin hurting more, hairline fractures suck. As long as your ankle isn't hurting when you walk you probably didn't do anything to it but I'm surprised they didn't say least get an x-ray to make sure you didn't break anything.
    If my shin's still buggin by next week, I'll look into an x-ray for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Bruh he said he went into multiple clinics and they weren't taking walk-ins and wewww boy

Atleast I didnt pay $250 just to have a doctor tell me its nothing serious and it'll clear up within a month lol. But thats not a Canada problem, thats an Ontario problem because fat fuck ford is pulling money away from healthcare to give this supporters.

Hey BG doctors, explain this to me?

Why does the overall range for Free Test change between 2 tests in the span of 3-4months? lol. These are both with Quest diagnostics and the same physical location too...like wtf.

BG Level

Change in methodology and the fact that reference laboratories update their reference ranges once in a while to reflect changing demographics.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Change in methodology and the fact that reference laboratories update their reference ranges once in a while to reflect changing demographics.
    What he means is sometimes laboratories use different machines which have different min/max ranges they can work with.

If you pulled up the actual report from the laboratory it might even say it was sent out for testing elsewhere. If not, Quest is a large chain of labs and it's totally possible they got a fancy new machine to test with.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    What he means is sometimes laboratories use different machines which have different min/max ranges they can work with.

If you pulled up the actual report from the laboratory it might even say it was sent out for testing elsewhere. If not, Quest is a large chain of labs and it's totally possible they got a fancy new machine to test with.

I guess that makes sense, it's just very weird when you look at 2 labs in the span of a few months and have different ranges and then they cite on one "This is high!" while on the other it's even higher yet rated as normal. Though that feeds into the whole testosterone range shit too and it being "acceptable" to be anywhere from 220ng/dl to 1300ng/dl and doesn't factor age at all.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    I guess that makes sense, it's just very weird when you look at 2 labs in the span of a few months and have different ranges and then they cite on one "This is high!" while on the other it's even higher yet rated as normal. Though that feeds into the whole testosterone range shit too and it being "acceptable" to be anywhere from 220ng/dl to 1300ng/dl and doesn't factor age at all.
    Yeah that's why you're better off talking to a doctor. They can better put it into context, especially cause the machine just runs the tests and compares the results to a chart that the tech inputted when the machine was first setup that basically says "if above this number, highlight red and label 'HIGH'" lol

BG Level

It's an estimated reference range because there really isn't anything useful that will tell us without context.

I'm not your doctor, but that level isn't high. Can't tell you how many times I get a lab test back, and I'm trained in the lab, and it will say WTF OMG THIS VALUE IS LOW and I have to look at the patient and say "No it's actually normal".

Each specialty has evidence-based guidelines as to where they like to see these numbers independent of what pathologists report. For you this is where it needs to be if you're on supplements and may even be low.

It's an estimated reference range because there really isn't anything useful that will tell us without context.

I'm not your doctor, but that level isn't high. Can't tell you how many times I get a lab test back, and I'm trained in the lab, and it will say WTF OMG THIS VALUE IS LOW and I have to look at the patient and say "No it's actually normal".

Each specialty has evidence-based guidelines as to where they like to see these numbers independent of what pathologists report. For you this is where it needs to be if you're on supplements and may even be low.
    Yeah, that's why I love having my endo since he's super good at all this shit. Basically told him to fire up my T as high as it will go while still keeping RBC and everything else in check. Moment those start to go bad I'll halt and not push it. Not gonna be like some of the fucks in NM I met who would ride super high test cycles and then do blood donations to thin out RBC

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Anyone suffer from Plantar Faciitis?

Dealing with workman's comp over it and it's been a shitshow as it always is.
    Basically symptoms suddenly started ( unusual I know) on 8/22, been on light/modified work duty since 8/23.

Had 6 sessions physical therapy, no real change. Icing at home as able since August, saw podiatrist today after having an MRI , confirmed its plantar not bursitis like my occupational health doctor thought based on her fail MRI reading skills.
    Podiatrist ordering cortisone injection and orthotics pending authorization.

In almost 3 months I've had basically no improvement, no closer to returning to full duty. My restrictions include at work :
    No stairs
    Walking/standing as tolerated every 30 minutes on and off, sedentary work otherwise.
    After 3 months they can extend it another 3 months at maximum for modified light duty.

I work in a jail so have been stuck in a spot where there is a lot of downtime and cannot be alone since some things require use of a step ladder , which I can't be on at work.
    Using frozen water bottles and tennis balls as directed per my Podiatrist. Can't take ibuprofen because 800mg 3x a day took its toll after 2 months.

I'm open to any ideas.
    I'm literally dying from the inability to be active and walking is like shoving a hot scalpel through my heel.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag