+ Reply to Thread
    Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

RHA T20i IEM headphones (3-button remote and microphone) - $200

I am selling a brand new pair of headphones. Ordered off Amazon, still have most of their time on the warranty (over 2 years). They have never been taken out of the box. Includes all the stuff that comes in the box, including 10 pairs of tips, 3 tuning filters, and a carrying case (plus some other stuff). Has built in 3-button remote and microphone compatible with apples standard. The call button & microphone still work on most (maybe all?) Android phones. I didn't use this pair but I did use the T20's, which are the same headphone without the remote. I like them a lot and I'm keeping the T20's and selling the T20i's.

The cable on the T20's is beefy, thicker than any IEM cable I've ever used (or seen). The housing is machined metal, and they feel really sturdy. Comes with a flat, treble, and bass filters to tailor the sound to the listener. I prefer the bass filter, it's more bass but not boomy or overwhelming. I also prefer the foam tips, which do a better job of insulating the sound. They don't need a pocket amplifier, and sound great even with my cellphone as the source.

I'm selling them for $200, and they are absolutely new. I just kept them a little too long to return them. I am in the bay area (near Berkeley) if any locals want to come see/buy them in person. I won't break the seal on the box but you could try my T20's instead to see if you like the sound (same headphone, just without the controls).

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey, i am interested in your product. Will you be able to put your product on any public site like ebay? It would be really convenient for us to do business

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Sorry, these are sold.