+ Reply to Thread

WTB Rise of the Tomb Raider key (PC)

Anyone got a steam key for rise of the tomb raider for cheap? Can't find it on sale on amazon or steam or anywhere i trust not to sell me some Russian version of it. Normal or digital deluxe is fine, I plan on getting the season pass if its normal anyways.

::Edit:: found it!

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

How cheap are you looking for? cdkeys.com has regular for $38 and deluxe for $64. It's still new enough you might have problems finding it elsewhere for a decent price.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

You could set yourself up to a russian version with it on a smurf account and then family share it to your own account.

It's how I did it, it's how I do most games to be honest

This steam account is filled with tons of russian games that I've family shared to my own account:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fatguyi...games/?tab=all

There's lots of loopholes if you know how to go around it.
    Trick is adding a gift card to a smurf while under vpn, then you can family share any game you purchase from that region (don't need vpn ever after you use it to activate the gift card)

That way you don't give money to resellers, instead you give it directly to steam.

Sweet, thanks for the tip about cdkeys.com. never heard of them before, but got the deluxe version from them. Maybe now I can afford another assassins creed game or something too. :D