View Poll Results: Is crazy surmountable?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, with time and work, you can make a lasting relationship

20 9.90%
  • No Bro... Run away. They only get crazier.

182 90.10%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Ya'll niggas wasting time. Dude isn't leaving this chick.
    Totally obvious to the non retarded.

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Well, as stated before, if it was just about the sex I would have left a long time ago.

1. She's cute, cleans up well (can take her to work functions/out).
    2. She has 4 degrees, 2 of them grad degrees, including a law degree.
    3. She's intelligent.
    4. She's caring and compassionate (when sane).
    5. She gets along with my friends and family.
    6. I care about her.

You guys/gals are just assuming it's about busting a nut. The sex is phenomenal, but that's only part of the story.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Inshiya View Post
    Well, as stated before, if it was just about the sex I would have left a long time ago.

3. She's intelligent.
    6. I care about her.

You guys/gals are just assuming it's about busting a nut. The sex is phenomenal, but that's only part of the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    With a 100% vote after 57 votes, if he does anything BUT leave, he didn't want opinions; only validation

You can find someone who's smart, kind, loving, etc. without the added bullshit.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

You absolutely are thinking with your dick, homie. The rest of us know this 'cause we've all done it and we're on the outside looking in.
    The rest of that shit is all justification. It doesn't matter though 'cause we all know your choice has already been made. We're just spinning our wheels and having cheap fun/laughs at this point.

BG Level

Can laugh all you want, doesn't bother me. I obviously came here to hopefully find someone who has been in this situation and made it work.

The fact that there wasn't someone like that is telling, and slightly unexpected (expected them to be in the minority, but at least exist..).

My likely course of action will be to sit down and discuss what each person wants and the issues we want to resolve, and develop a plan to fix them, including counseling. After that, if it doesn't work, then we can both say we gave it a solid try and didn't let emotional/communication breakdowns decide things.

When it fails, you guys can have a warm feeling for being right.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

We all await the stunning conclusion to the Fifty Shades of Cray series where you ask us if you should take care of the baby you never knew would happen.

3. She's intelligent.
    6. I care about her.

1. And? Lots of women can clean up well, it's usually guys that have that problem.
    2. Degrees but she can't logic for shit. This is a thread about cray, not earning potential.
    3. Yet she's insane. Seems like that's a moot point when you're in a shouting match and emotional control is shit.
    4. Abusers typically are to the manipulated. Everything's honky dory till you step out of line.
    5. Is that before or after she goes nuts in front of them, embarrassing you and leading your friends to bet on how long till the wheels come off.
    6. You certainly do. Enough to forego all rational thought.

It's absolutely about busting a nut because it's the first things you mention and your dick is on BG for some reason. Then you attempt the out by trying to garner sympathy that you're 34. Because no solid 28-30 year old women would ever be interested in a slightly older guy. How she looks, that she's Asian and the sex is phenomenal are classic moves of someone trying to impress the audience with eye candy to divert from the critical flaws.

But hey, we're just some fuckers on BG.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

To point 5.

When I was dating the crazy I never did introduce her properly to my family for fear of her just creating a scene and making it embarrassing. That definitely should have been a bigger red flag for myself.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Not sure why you made the thread if your mind was already made up, what a waste of time.

BG Level

Because I was specifically hoping to talk with someone that made it work, went through counseling, and fixed it (or didn't), as I've clarified a few times now.

Don't be so butthurt guys. Be entertained, be annoyed, or fuck off. Who cares.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

You can't ask for advice but only be seeking specific advice.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

There was no point in having a poll ask asking for opinions then.

You coulda just said ok how can i make this work? Blah blah yea I know I should leave, but nothing anyone says here is going to change that.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

or fuck off.
    Your own fault for how you formatted this thread.

Git gud

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    There was no point in having a poll ask asking for opinions then.

You coulda just said ok how can i make this work? Blah blah yea I know I should leave, but nothing anyone says here is going to change that.
    Well, there was a point.
    He wanted validation. He just didn't get it, lol.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

"No amount of great sex (other than crossing off some stuff on the bucket list) is worth the crazy."

My thoughts, perfectly summarized. Little things you can work on together...but deep down crazy isn't gonna change. Plenty of women are good in the sack, that's easy to find. You want someone you enjoy being with outside of bed and this girl isn't it.

Run before you get her pregnant and you're stuck with it forever.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Because I was specifically hoping to talk with someone that made it work, went through counseling, and fixed it (or didn't), as I've clarified a few times now.

He says, butthurtedly.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Edit: Jesus Christ at the poll. I could have made a BG poll asking whether the sky was blue and it wouldn't have been 100% in agreement.
    That's because the sky is purple, friendo.

Fuck all these nerds giving you shit advice. You should stay with her. I really don't see the problem. She's hot, she's young, she's got multiple degrees, she's down with the pussy. So she's irrational and jealous and can get crazy in fights. So what? She's a woman. It's in their genes. What you need to worry about, is getting what's in her jeans.

These dudes are exaggerating. No one is going to stab you if you leave her or if you stay. The only stabbin' that will be going on is by you, ya feel? Clearly you've done research and have realized that "plenty of fish in the sea" doesn't exist when you're surrounded by single GED moms with syphilis. So what do you have to gain by leaving? Nothing.

And even if she does go crazy and kills you in your sleep, you're 34. Life's over for you, friend. Enjoy the ride and go out on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Can laugh all you want, doesn't bother me.
    We are, don't worry. We're laughing at you and we're laughing at the notion that people "make it work". You aren't making it work if someone doesn't have the drive or reason to change; you're spinning your wheels because you're too unmotivated to take action.

I won't feel warm "when" I'm right. I'm already right. It is what it is. You think you're different from the entire human species; that your situation is somehow different from billions currently alive and billions before you were a mote of cosmic space dust.

You aren't. You never will be. People are what people are. Your flailing is amusing, though. Live and learn, as they say. We'll see how much you learn.

Edit: Lololol. This Headspace nigga talkin about people getting stabbed as if that's the issue here. Nigga runs his boat into a rock and complains at the water for not being high enough. Hahaha.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Can laugh all you want, doesn't bother me. I obviously came here to hopefully find someone who has been in this situation and made it work.

The fact that there wasn't someone like that is telling, and slightly unexpected (expected them to be in the minority, but at least exist..).

My likely course of action will be to sit down and discuss what each person wants and the issues we want to resolve, and develop a plan to fix them, including counseling. After that, if it doesn't work, then we can both say we gave it a solid try and didn't let emotional/communication breakdowns decide things.

When it fails, you guys can have a warm feeling for being right.
    Ok I've here's your 1. Wasn't me but a coworker had serious problems with his fiancée to the point they'd been engaged for like 10 years. She wasn't cray but she was lazy as fuck. Like he paid all the bills did all the cooking and cleaning and laundry etc. Just talking to her didn't do shit. It never does. Easy doesn't work with huge messes

Eventually got him to really give it to her straight like saying she was the reason they weren't married yet and that ended up with his ass on the couch. What eventually did it was when she started first world problem complaining about it and her own mom laid into her hard.

The moral is yes it is possible on rare occasion to get people to radically change but it's going to take something very big. You don't get people out of their bubble by holding their hands you bitch slap them with reality. And it's probably going to hurt her and possibly you too. And since she is cray it might go really south

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

How bout I just call you a retarded faggot and sit back while you ruin your life for puss. I weep at the prospect that Maz could run rationally based circles around your logic process.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

He's got a great title now at least.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast