View Poll Results: Is crazy surmountable?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, with time and work, you can make a lasting relationship

20 9.90%
  • No Bro... Run away. They only get crazier.

182 90.10%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I have to ask: did the "cute Asian doctor" not work out? ...since you ended up still laying with the psycho a year later..

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just get out, it isn't remotely worth it in the long run. Like people have said, it will get to the point where she does something crazy or you get lumbered with her for good. It might also be tolerable now but it's going to fuck with your mindset and happiness over time.

I mean really it depends on how crazy we're talking to say whether you can get past it but if she can't even acknowledge logical reasoning in the early stages of the relationship, I can't see it getting better in the future. It's very likely to only get worse.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

'Crazy screaming fights' pretty much sums up it's a lost cause. If an adult resorts to screaming to discuss a problem and this isn't a rarity, you're boned.

Expect holes in your drywall, smashed cellphones and broken furnishings within 3-6months.

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    I have to ask: did the "cute Asian doctor" not work out? ...since you ended up still laying with the psycho a year later..
    Current crazy girl pretty much nixed that by sending her crazy messages and scaring her away. Was for the best though, as the doctor was just as crazy, just religiously motivated (serious sexuality problems - intense nympho but ashamed of it due to religious upbringing).

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Inshiya View Post
    Current crazy girl pretty much nixed that by sending her crazy messages and scaring her away. Was for the best though, as the doctor was just as crazy, just religiously motivated (serious sexuality problems - intense nympho but ashamed of it due to religious upbringing).
    Hmm.. yeah, definitely run.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Current crazy girl pretty much nixed that by sending her crazy messages and scaring her away.
    If this wasn't a sign for you that this wasn't gonna work out, I don't know what would be.

THIS ENTIRE THREAD! 100% polling, Church not shit-posting, Asian threesomes...

If you're having fun now, have fun. Want a wife? Don't do it. Breaking it off is gonna be supa scary.

^Take it from a woman who is exactly who you're dating but 10 years more used up

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    THIS ENTIRE THREAD! 100% polling, Church not shit-posting, Asian threesomes...

If you're having fun now, have fun. Want a wife? Don't do it. Breaking it off is gonna be supa scary.
    Breaking it off now will be super scary. Breaking it off after having more fun with her for X amount of months is likely going to be a lot worse. Better get some a stab proof vest and be in a public place!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Breaking it off now will be super scary. Breaking it off after having more fun with her for X amount of months is likely going to be a lot worse. Better get some a stab proof vest and be in a public place!
    Or do it by text message, cite fear of being stabbed.

maybe you should try turning the tables on her. you know, turnabouts fair play and all. perhaps invite some of your male friends to join you guys, freak out and ask her if she was into him more than you... if you're lucky maybe one of them will turn out to be the real man of her dreams and she'll dump you instead, sparing you the dangers of her wrath! :D

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    You gonna let your dick make all your decisions fuccboi? Drop her and run before you knock her up or get stabbed/jailed.
    This.

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Psion View Post
    maybe you should try turning the tables on her. you know, turnabouts fair play and all. perhaps invite some of your male friends to join you guys, freak out and ask her if she was into him more than you... if you're lucky maybe one of them will turn out to be the real man of her dreams and she'll dump you instead, sparing you the dangers of her wrath! :D
    She wouldn't be freaked out by that.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Afterall, you can't outcrazy crazy.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

She's going to fucking stab you any way you look at it.

well the idea isn't so much she's freaked out so much as you're throwing bait to a lion to distract it and get away safely. the freaking out part is just to make yourself look less appealingly nice (and plump.)

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Dating a Cray Cray, how to deal?

Dude seriously stop being an idiot and get the fuck out. You will NOT CHANGE HER. Having a metric fuckton of emotional baggage and countless issues myself , there's no amount of help that will change the outcome. She has given you several signs , all of which you are trying to ignore which will not end well.

While not at this level, I've followed some of those traps if you will and thankfully the guys I were with were intelligent enough to know that there's a fucking line even with amazing sex.

Stop trying to wait it out , it won't happen. GTFO before she goes all "The crush" on your ass and you end up supporting a kid you don't need.

The fact you have to question this at all leads me to believe you may be book smart but are fucking clueless as fuck in the common sense and reality department.

Forgot to add as great as the sex stuff is , there's ALWAYS someone better. I can vouch for that personally and I'll take a hit in that department to not have to sleep with one eye open or wonder when she will snap.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Man it's so bad people are coming out like "I'm crazy too and take it from me, get out."

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Or you can do what the last girl I dated did and break up with her over Skype.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The clear solution is to find a new slightly less crazy to scare off current crazy. Rinse and repeat till you get something manageable while deferring the danger to future crazies