1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 17 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 3 hours, 17 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: BLM Cast Speed Exploit     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    The number of comments that ignore the fact that SE doesn't ban for blatantly breaking the game and instead focus on defending banning people for calling out shit DPS makes me lose that much more faith in humanity.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    The number of comments that ignore the fact that SE doesn't ban for blatantly breaking the game and instead focus on defending banning people for calling out shit DPS makes me lose that much more faith in humanity.
    Welcome to leddit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

God forbid you reset a hunt pull.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    That's my post lol, I lurk around here quite a bit but never actually post, but thought I'd chime in now. The replies annoy me so much. I feel like my OP got my point across quite well, but instead they completely disregard the actual point of the post, and saying well you shouldn't be being mean to bad players! It's funny in a way because it kinda matches up to Square Enixs attitude on the whole affair, botting? Hacking? Lol who cares. Oh you said he was bad? Here's your ban.

Always considered the subreddit a bit better than the OF for actually being able to criticise SE without getting attacked by SE Knights but I'm not so sure now.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Susurrus View Post
    Always considered the subreddit a bit better than the OF for actually being able to criticise SE without getting attacked by SE Knights but I'm not so sure now.
    Honestly, subreddit and OF are tied, the only reason OF is worse is because SE directly responds on it. So it's not necessarily SE's stance, it's Yoshida's stance. SE had no problem banning people even in proximity in FFXI, DQX and even FMO. But the fact they don't want screenshot/video proof kind of shows they don't want to really deal with anything unless it hinders "your" gameplay. The one attempt they made to curve bots was to change the packets for PvP and to "monitor" logs more. I'm sure after the 70th big dick dps ascii art they stopped caring about log monitoring.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    "monitor" logs

I'm sure after the 70th big dick dps ascii art they stopped caring about log monitoring.
    The real reason for removal of chat in The Feast.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah, /r/ffxiv is a cesspool of hypocritical fan art fanboys. Just look at how the thread got downvoted to oblivion, yet the drama thread got upvoted to the top.

And don't you dare criticise Yoshi-P

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

At least he's google famous.

http://puu.sh/ufdIL/d3815a01ad.png

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

My original account got fucking banned so quickly when I was pos-hacking to level up my Mining. This was early ARR, someone from a competing FC caught me and reported me and I was banned within a week. How the fuck this guy is still going is beyond me. He has gone viral for fuck sake hahaha.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    My original account got fucking banned so quickly when I was pos-hacking to level up my Mining. This was early ARR, someone from a competing FC caught me and reported me and I was banned within a week. How the fuck this guy is still going is beyond me. He has gone viral for fuck sake hahaha.

Early ARR they were suspending and Banning people. Now you pretty much have to position hack or sell gil to get in trouble.

Gil buyers are retarded much more cost efficient and safer ways to get gil.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Early ARR they were suspending and Banning people. Now you pretty much have to position hack or sell gil to get in trouble.

Gil buyers are retarded much more cost efficient and safer ways to get gil.
    Not even gonna lie, I sold gil on balmung for a bit since fuckers are willing to pay $370-$500 for gil so shit lol. (Biggest reason RMT stays in business on NA servers in MMOs)

Early 2.x it was all about image with XIV, now that they got people locked down, don't need to do much and make tons of money, they give no fucks.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Not even gonna lie, I sold gil on balmung for a bit since fuckers are willing to pay $370-$500 for gil so shit lol. (Biggest reason RMT stays in business on NA servers in MMOs)

Early 2.x it was all about image with XIV, now that they got people locked down, don't need to do much and make tons of money, they give no fucks.
    For how much gil?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    For how much gil?
    At the time it was $370 per 20m. Not sure what it's like now though.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Damn, it's like 100 bucks for that much now.

I wish selling ingame shit was still worth it like the old days

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Damn, it's like 100 bucks for that much now.

I wish selling ingame shit was still worth it like the old days
    Based on the spam I get that's 20 bucks on coeurl. Economy is just fucked.

Their handling of a number of issues just sucks. Their main tool is just hoping that problems go away on their own. I love the game but having to tell people that there is Korean F2P amounts of gil spam or explaining you can get a permaban from the forums just for someone report bombing you is embarrassing. It's probably the same thing with this player or anyone else using the exploit. It's just better to hope that people shut up about it than do something.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

SE's support in general has been dogshit dating back all the way to FFXI. Ridiculous that I still get the same payment error codes that I had in FFXI a fucking decade later due to temporarily being out of the country (specifically, 401/601). I've never seen a company actively try so hard to avoid taking money from customers.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Their system is easy to get picked up as a false positive for payments, when you're a business taking payments from all over the world if you suddenly see an account in one region paying from another possibly using a foreign currency I'm sure you would probably see that as odd and flag it yourself if you had to process any payments on a large scale monthly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4