Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Destrier/Chocobo Shirt Codes

Wasn't sure where to put this so yeah. Bought FFXI A few days ago through the SE store, and I wasn't aware it didn't come with the reward codes until after.

Is there any way to get the codes? Or am I gonna have to rebuy another set from somewhere else to get them?

Also if someone has spare codes, I can buy via PayPal if you like.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Tbh it's probably not worth buying an entire extra game just to get those 2 items. With how quick leveling is (you can go 1 to 30 in a few hours and after that the items don't work anymore anyway) there is little point to them. I guess it's cute that they turn you into a chocobo and if you're a completist it might be worth it to you, but if you're just looking for a leveling aid it's not really worth it imo.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Tbh it's probably not worth buying an entire extra game just to get those 2 items. With how quick leveling is (you can go 1 to 30 in a few hours and after that the items don't work anymore anyway) there is little point to them. I guess it's cute that they turn you into a chocobo and if you're a completist it might be worth it to you, but if you're just looking for a leveling aid it's not really worth it imo.
    A 'few' hours for 1-30 is extremely generous. More like 1 hour or less if you're not trying. Slap on an exp ring and have exp campaign going on and it's probably more like 30mins. I use the destrier beret but it's really not worth the inventory space too worry about.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Pretty sure that you can get the codes if you contact SE support.