1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 34 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 34 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yoshida on Patch 3.2 Content - 4Gamer Translation

I decided to do a full translation of this one from 4gamer as it provided some different perspective on a bunch of the points in the other interview, and also had some questions which were totally not addressed in the Famitsu one. I did a once-over so I think it’s all complete, but let me know if there seem to be any gaps and I’ll see if I left anything out.

Source: http://www.4gamer.net/games/278/G027835/20160217035/

-----

Minfilia set to finally return? Information on the main story and the two new dungeons.

Thanks for the interview today. We were surprised when you showed Minfilia in the PLL on January 30. Also, the Mother Crystal was shown in that scene, but rather than speaking with her normal voice, she instead spoke with the voice of a familiar character who has appeared before. There was a lot of focus on this.

Yoshida: The main character of the Scions will finally appear in this patch and I was glad to see the different guesses everyone had about the pre-patch trailer (laughs). I think decrypting some of the 4-line poem we published at the beginning of the year foretold of some of these elements.

The poem hinted at spectacular content on the horizon, with a story bigger than just the Dragonsong War.

Yoshida: From this point in the main story, the whole world will become involved with the content. It won't just be about the Dragonsong War, I think the whole story will come into play.

Related to the main story, the Antitower will be added to the instanced dungeons. Although it offers some pretty awesome views, is this a building that was built by people?

Yoshida: The researchers of Sharlayan studied the aether as they attempted to uncover truths about the world. "Star Sea Observation" is also part of the ID name, and that should give you more of an idea.

So the monsters that appear are intended to protect the facility? We saw monsters like the doll-type which gave the impression that they were designed by humans.

Yoshida: Yeah. In that way, it may feel a bit similar to The Great Gubal Library. There will also be Poroggo. This time, we're also adding The Lost City of Amdapor (Hard) as the other ID and I think the atmosphere of each is quite good.

Players were anxious to get a look at some of the mechanics. It seems like there are some new ones.

Yoshida: In the dungeon planning this time, to encourage participation from folks who started out with the 2.X series, we're keeping the fundamentals but also adding fresh elements.

So there may be a new variety of mechanics that appear.

Yoshida: Yeah. It's good to provide a different flavor but we don't want to make it so hard so that experienced players are wiping, so we went through quite a bit of adjustments to include that variety (laughs). But I think what's included will be quite entertaining.

From the interview about patch 3.1, difficulty adjustments for ID became a bit of a hot topic. What's your specific criteria for this?

Yoshida: In the case of ID, assuming you wipe maybe three or four times in your first attempt, you should be able to clear it in 40 to 45 minutes. Once you've repeated it a few times and get to the expected item level it should take about 20 minutes, and once you've repeated it a lot and really raised your item level you should be able to get it down to about 16 minutes.

The Warring Triad series finally begins with the battle with Sephirot, the Fiend.

The Warring Triad series is finally starting and the battle scene with Sephirot in the trailer was expectedly awesome. I was surprised because I thought the whole fight would be at the first size.

Yoshida: Using his Ultimate to become huge was part of the staging of the Sephirot fight. Comparing it to Titan, when he becomes huge you can think of it like the Titan's Heart phase. After dealing a certain amount of damage, he'll stagger and fall off the stage, then come back huge.

I see. By the way, can you fall off the arena this time?

Yoshida: You can fall! That said, even though the Sephirot battle is not connected with the main scenario, the normal version difficulty will be the same as before so anyone should be able to enjoy it. As for the extreme, well.... (laughs)

Well part of the fun is in the difficulty (laughs). By the way, the difficulty of the extreme Thordan battle from patch 3.1 was set a bit higher than the other primals. Will this new fight be adjusted differently?

Yoshida: Indeed it's been adjusted so that it should not be as difficult as Thordan. But I think different people will measure the difficulty differently as well....

Of course. Unlike some of the other primals, I think it can be difficult to learn some of the mechanics in Thordan because of the way the phases keep shifting as time progresses.

Yoshida: Right. Other primals have a rotation that repeats but it wasn't like that in Thordan. For Sephirot, you'll be able to learn the mechanics the same way you were able to in the earlier primals, so you'll be able to figure out where to deal damage on your way to clearing the fight. Sephirot also has a lot of mechanics that involve movement and marks, so I think it will feel similar to Titan.

Now that I'm thinking of it, in an interview around the end of last year, you mentioned that the new series would have mounts added as rare drops - will there be one from Sephirot?

Yoshida: There will be a drop. Also besides Sephirot, we're adding mounts for all of the extreme primals for 3.0 and later.

All of them? Even Bismarck and Ravana?

Yoshida: Yes. There will also be one from the extreme Thordan fight. After all of the new content was implemented, we were wondering how we could keep interest in older content, so we got the idea to add those in.

It might encourage people who never cleared extreme Bismarck or Ravana to go back and try the content.

Yoshida: That's right. There will be more opportunity to clear the fight, which I think is good. That said, I could see how people who have already cleared the fight many times to obtain the weapons might be a little annoyed and wonder why we hadn't added these before.

Speaking of drops, you'll also be adding items that can be used to dye Allagan and High Allagan equipment to Binding and Second Coil of Bahamut.

Yoshida:Yeah. We're putting the items into the past content because we want people to go back and clear it. We really wanted to add the dye recipes for crafters, but from a role-playing perspective, it wouldn't make any sense if players could craft these items without access to the top-of-the-line facilities that the Allagan empire used to produce this equipment. Because it's relatively easy to clear Binding and Second Coils right now without restrictions, the idea was that we would create a bit of a market for people who can clear those fights. [[Likely mistranslation, see post #11 below, the stuff will be crafted and the material will be sellable]]

Another new item is the orchestrion - can you tell us about the availability of the music scores? When you introduced it in the producer letter live, it sounded like content that could be challenged with minimum item-level sync. Will the drops change under those conditions?

Yoshida: No, you don't need to use the minimum IL sync to get drops. However, if you clear the extreme primals at the minimum IL sync, it will be a guaranteed drop.

Extreme primals at the minimum item level.... Will the drop rate go up in normal primals as well at the minimum item level?

Yoshida: Because that would be too easy, it won't change in the normal primals. The regular drop rate should feel similar to Triple Triad cards.

But if you do the extreme primals at minimum IL sync it will be guaranteed.

Yoshida: I think people will also get a sense of nostalgia going back and trying those fights at the lowest item level.

It might be tough to find eight people to do that.

Yoshida: Well, we wanted to give that opportunity. You can use party finder, or maybe within your FC or linkshell you might say "let's go get all the music!" and try that out together.

Actually, I just tried extreme Titan at the lower item level sync with my FC the other day.

Yoshida: How was it?

Impossible (laughs). At the lower item level sync, our item level was even lower than when we first cleared. Our tanks were saying "remember we have to switch debuffs at some point?"

Yoshida: In those days, you had to use invincible to survive the table flip (Mountain Buster). I remember one would use Cover and then they would both die.

Sounds like fun to go back and remember what it was like to clear these using those strategies.

Shuffle will no longer yield the same card! Implementing job adjustments.

Some of the job adjustments for this time changing things up for astrologian and tank like whether the same card would appear after Shuffle became a hot topic among a lot of players. In particular, for astrologian, you mentioned in the interview at the end of the year that you would have to adjust parameters to take into account not being able to draw the same card.

Yoshida: Yeah. We've made an overall adjustment, including that kind of thing. As a major update this time, we've also definitely wanted to focus on tanks, and comparatively realign all of the jobs within the role. Compared to matching up the healing power of healers, [[for tanks]] we made adjustments to even out the attack power and enmity power.

Are you making any changes to existing actions to reduce the enmity generated by Astrologians?

Yoshida: We will be. We noticed after Ultimate End in extreme Thordan, Astrologians would often take hate and it would be difficult for them to lower it. As we looked at the job balance within each role this time, wherever there was a gap on a particular job, we made upward adjustments. Instead of a policy of making downward adjustments for stronger jobs, we instead adjusted the jobs to even out the playing field within each role by making upward adjustments.

So the bottom will be raised up. It would be disappointing and deflating to feel like some strength was lost.

Yoshida: Yeah. Basically we are lining up the strength by adjusting things up. Aside from that, we've seen a lot of people say that Fell Cleave on Warrior needs to be modified, but we aren't making any specific adjustment to that right now. However, I do think it's a bit too strong.... (laughs)

So we can have peace of mind for now (laughs). I understand that you'll be increasing the DPS for Machinist, but the DPS can be pretty high right now for players with good command of the job?

Yoshida: Yeah. However, only a small fraction of people are there right now, so we wanted to make some adjustments to operation of the job to make it a bit less difficult to get that return.

Of course, but part of the image of Machinist is that it is more difficult to play.

Yoshida: The original idea for Machinist was to create a job where operation was complex, but it could be strong in the hands of a skilled player. Compared to bard, it's a step up in difficulty and intended as an expert job. However, when players look at a job which has a more complex operation than other jobs, really the only thing they are looking at is how much DPS can it deal.

And because of the difficult operation, it may not put out as much DPS as expected.

Yoshida: In this difficult state, many players think "machinist is weak," and we want to make adjustments to get rid of this negative impression. However, it wasn't really a major adjustment.

By the way, I think you're also adjusting Warden's Paean?

Yoshida: Right now, just about the only use for Warden's Paean is to prevent Pacification after a Warrior uses Berserk, and we wanted to try to increase the utility of this with a bit of an increased effect.

Are there an job balance-related adjustments for the new PvP content "The Feast" that will also be implemented in this patch?

Yoshida: There will be adjustments on the PvP side. However, these are adjustments for The Feast which won't impact the PvE side. In addition to that, we have some overall system adjustments.

Can you be more specific about those adjustments?

Yoshida: In PvP, we'll turn off the TP cost for Sprint on all jobs.

In other words, as soon as the recast is available you'll be able to sprint right away.

Yoshida: Yeah. I play as caster, so it might be a bit rough getting chased all around (laughs).

It will be indeed (laughs). I felt like sprint was a special privelege for casters and healers since they don't use TP, so why was this adjustment made?

Yoshida: We wanted to keep up the pace of battle. There were times where melee would be running behind their enemies chasing them, so we thought this adjustment would be good. It should immediately raise the utility and power for melee DPS.

I see. Fast movement is an essential part for Ninja.

Yoshida: Yeah. The timing of using Purify is also important.

Were the new battle arenas made larger to account for this sprint adjustment? It looked quite large in the trailer.

Yoshida: That's a 8 vs. 8 arena. Since there will be 16 people, it's been designed to be fairly spread out. It's not so large for 4 vs. 4.

I see. For the battlefields that are available right now, is it just the two - one for 4 vs. 4 and one for 8 vs. 8?

Yoshida: Yeah. Since it's first and foremost a competition, there's not much sense in having a lot of maps, so there are two. Selecting map out of a group or at random wasn't really a favorable idea. There gets to be a lot of feedback like "this map has advantages and disadvantages" or "I hate this map," so we thought it would be more effective to put our best efforts into preparing the ones offered.

That makes sense. For players who stick around for a while, will there be new maps offered in each season?

Yoshida: When we get to a new patch and season, we may gradually change the arena. However, taking player feedback into account, our adjustment policy will be that we'd like to stick to one map as much as possible.

Especially in the first pre-season, you'll want to get as much feedback as possible.

Yoshida: That's right. Things like advantages or disadvantages to the shape of the map, if many players point them out, will be modified as quickly as possible. Also, if certain combinations of DPS prove too strong, we'll make corrections to the balance. After performing those adjustments, we'll begin season 1. The frequency of balance adjustments for PvP in the future will be a bit higher than now.

Hildibrand blasts off with the return of his side story.

In the PLL, Koji Fox announced that Hildibrand would be coming back starting in patch 3.2 which is a bit faster than we expected (laughs).

Yoshida: Is that so? Well, we've been a little slow because the cost was a bit too high in the 2.X series, but the person in charge of the story also said it wouldn't be so much of a rush if they had longer. So it should also feel a bit like a new meeting this time. But because Hildibrand exploded....

So it won't be in every patch?

Yoshida: No, I think it will be every other.

I had a bit of a concern that Briardien would take more of a role in the investigation series and Hildibrand would be away for a while.

Yoshida: Well, it will be different. It's a Hildibrand side story, so you can expect Hildibrand to appear, but as far as whether Briardien or anyone else who has played a role will appear, I can't say yet (laughs).

Either way, I expect the Hildibrand story will be a bit different. Will you be continuing the story of the Doman Adventurer's Guild this time?

Yoshida: For this patch, I can't say yet. I spoke with the person in charge of quest implementation for the patch and he said he definitely wanted to make it but it takes time to implement all of the text and cutscenes. He said they would make it if they have time for it, so we're planning for it but it's not on my list for this version update.

It was quite likeable, so we're looking forward to that contuining.

Yoshida: Since it was popular, we will continue it. However, if we put it on the version update list there would have to be a trade-off with someone else. So it might be better if it gets developed in secret and just shows up to increase the volume of the patch (laughs).

At that point the person in charge of doing it will come up to you and say "ok, we did it," and then you can add it to the version update list (laughs).

Yoshida: It's like that. Originally, when the player stops over by Mor Dhona during the main story of patch 3.0, since the player is still gaining experience at that point, I thought, why not make a quest with the Doman children who are trying to form an adventurer's league? And we started from there.

I see. Even so, the Anima weapon also involves Mor Dhona, so I think many people have a reason to go back there.

Yoshida: That's right. A person who just hit level 50 might be based in Mor Dhona and have trouble connecting with level 60 players in Idyllshire, so we intentionally put that in Mor Dhona.

With the next raid, Alexander: Midas, the left arm will appear.

I'd like you to tell us a bit about Alexander: Midas. Will you progress deeper into Alexander in Midas as compared with Gordias?

Yoshida: In Gordias, you entered from the right arm and didn't go in too deep. However, rather than continuing up the right arm from where the last left off, Midas will begin from the left arm.

Oh, it's another arm. It definitely looked like it had a similar structure in the overview videos published with the producer letter.

Yoshida: Yes. But the right arm from Gordias has quite a different structure than the left arm will have this time. We deliberately showed similar parts in the PLL, but in fact, when you get deeper inside, it will look completely different. Only the first section has a similar atmosphere.

You also showed some of the bosses which looked like large scale mechanical enemies, it looked pretty cool.

Yoshida: We spent a lot of time looking back on the bad reputation that some of the bosses got last time. So this time, we wanted movement to be more of a factor. The players themselves will have to move quite a lot, so this will have more of an attraction feeling to it. I think the normal one will have quite a lot of laughs.

Will it again be configured as four separate parts with bosses?

Yoshida: It will be like that.

By the way, the item level of the rewards is...?

Yoshida: Our policy is that we won't answer about the item level (laughs). But because you've experienced this a few times before, you should have a good expectation on what it will be. It shouldn't be too different from that. The weapon that drops in the savage version of the fourth section will follow the pattern set with Gordias in that it will be the strongest available.

More convenient than garden dummies... practice for battle with "Stone, Sky, Sea," and "Hall of the Novice."

In this patch, you'll be implementing the "Stone, Sky, Sea" training mode as a way to measure DPS. Although we know that there are available trainings for different roles and corresponding content, will there be different training for the different DPS jobs?

Yoshida: I want to avoid saying too much, but the idea isn't to compare with other jobs, it will be better if you speak with other players of the same job (laughs).

Unlike with regular striking dummies, it sounds like fun for players to be able to compare with each other whether they were able to clear or how many seconds they had left when they cleared on their own.

Yoshida: I think people will do that. Perhaps one person will have a lot of crits and someone else will consider going to get a bunch of tier V critical hit materia to specialize in that. But that's not really the purpose of it because there's no reward to be had (laughs). Other than that, when you enter the Stone, Sky, Sea mode will reset your recasts and you can also play it while applying for DF.

That's convenient. It would be annoying if you had to wait two minutes for recast timers after entering.

Yoshida: That said, you'll need to leave the dummy to enter DF and you'll be in whatever state you were with recasts for the actions you used.

That's no different than it is now. It's still good that you can start to practice immediately.

Yoshida: Still, because "Stone, Sky, Sea" is instanced, there might be a bit of a wait at first.

By the way, when you first go back to Idyllshire, will you talk to "that NPC" [[looks like they're talking about the guy who used to teleport you out of town]]?

Yoshida: Yeah (laughs). Although he's been outside of Idyllshire now and he's found work. I think his dialogue is pretty interesting. When he was laid off, the players were saying things like "I wonder if he'll become poor" or "I hope he finds work," so he's found something. After that, he'll give you important notes about "Stone, Sky, Sea."

Important notes like...?

Yoshida: "Stone, Sky, Sea" is content where you try to achieve maximum firepower in 3 minutes. Since the timing and phase switching are different in actual content, the timing for utilizing buffs needs to be tailored to it, so that doesn't mean the way you use skills in "Stone, Sky, Sea" is the best.

I see. So it's really just a first step or a guideline. The idea is to remember your skill rotation, and then work on optimizing it for each particular content.

Yoshida: It's like that. When we broadcast the PLL, we got comments like "it makes no sense that there are no mechanics," but it was not made with that intent. If you aren't able to put out your full power without any mechanics present, it will be even less so when there are mechanics. So the idea is to first achieve your full power in "Stone, Sky, Sea," to build up the confidence to then go ahead and try out the content, where you can modify things as needed. The training should be used for trial and error like that.

So if you want to work on practicing the mechanics, you'll need to try the actual content. Aside from "Stone, Sky, Sea," you're also adding "Hall of the Novice" as a practice type of content. You mentioned that once you've cleared it, you can receive equipment - will this be something even veteran players can obtain?

Yoshida: Yeah, anyone can get it. This is for people who think, for example, "tanking is scary," to give them an opportunity to train in the tank role. For example, there will be training content like "use flash on three dummies." The equipment won't be useful for people who have all their jobs at the cap, but it will be pretty useful for the early stages of leveling.

For people interested in obtaining it, is the equipment design original?

Yoshida: No, it's a different color of the Striker equipment. So the design itself is something you can already get in the three early instanced dungeons.

I see. The Striker equipment is a cool design among the early instanced dungeons.

Yoshida: Yeah. To give a bit of motivation, we wanted to make it something cool. But since people will level up quickly, they might move ahead with the instanced dungeons before finishing the Hall of the Novice, so they can continue to obtain the gear from instanced dungeons.

Information on the beast tribes... the Gnath quests will be added

The new Gnath beast tribe quests will also be added this time. In the trailer, there were some scenes shown like helping dragons, but on the flipside there were also ones that showed being chased by a dragon, so we're wondering what kind of content this is.

Yoshida: First off, to describe the Gnath group, the idea of the race is that they have a shared mind and the thoughts of the leader are shared by all of the members, a so-called hivemind. On the other hand, the player has met members of the Gnath tribe like the storyteller during their adventure who have deviated from the hive mind and formed a sense of self. However, before they develop a sense of self, they often have an ambiguous concept of what is right and what is wrong. It will be a big different from the other beast tribe quests, and I think the unique story is enjoyable.

In the beast tribe quest, there's often a conflict with some hostile force. Will the dispute with the Gnath group who summoned Ravana come into play during the story?

Yoshida: No, there is no particular hostility between the storyteller and those who summoned Ravana. In the Amal'jaa for instance, there was a clear hostility between the groups, but the storyteller is simply saying "we have become free," so there is no hostility. However, those who are part of the hivemind might not look so kindly on this. From there, you can check out the scenario. I really like it.

By the way if you max out the relations with all of the beast tribes in Ishgard, will something happen like with the ones in the patch 2.X series?

Yoshida: That... I wonder? (laughs) I wonder if we couldn't do something like that special episode this time. The next beast tribe quest will be a gatherer/crafter set of quests like those from the Ixal group.

Oh, so it will be helpful to level gathering and crafting classes. Well, we're about out of time, so please give us a closing remark about patch 3.2 for the players.

Yoshida: This will be the first major update of 2016, but as Michael mentioned in the PLL, this will be a patch full of "change." The overall direction will change, as well as the difficulty of content, the main story will face a period of major change, and gear also take a step up. You'll feel the surge towards the end of the Dragonsong War story, and you'll be able to try out "Stone, Sky, Sea" as well as The Feast. Unless you're planning to compete to clear the main content, take your time and check out the offerings. Thanks for playing this year!

Thanks for your time today.

New Merits
    BG Level

"The next beast tribe quest will be a gatherer/crafter set of quests like those from the Ixal group."

Moogles or Gobbies?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Eludi View Post
    "The next beast tribe quest will be a gatherer/crafter set of quests like those from the Ixal group."

Moogles or Gobbies?
    Surely Goblins.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Azys Lla nodes rebuilding the facilities or Moogles rebuilding Zenith seem like good choices. I'm skeptical of goblins and Sharlayan/Idyllshire because it looks like it's expanding a la Revenant's Toll.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

"The original idea for Machinist was to create a job where operation was complex, but it could be strong in the hands of a skilled player. Compared to bard, it's a step up in difficulty and intended as an expert job. However, when players look at a job which has a more complex operation than other jobs, really the only thing they are looking at is how much DPS can it deal."

Maybe because every god damn thing you design for this game revolves around how much damage you can deal???

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

That's hardly a flaw specific to FFXIV. Every MMO revolves around group DPS.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

THat isn't the point, he's complaining that everyone only looks at the job's potential DPS output when the only metric that matters for a DPS class is DPS output.

Unless someone wants to try to argue that those gravity bullets and shit are actually useful in which case lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

The weapon that drops in the savage version of the fourth section will follow the pattern set with Gordias in that it will be the strongest available.
    u wot m8

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Other than that, when you enter the Stone, Sky, Sea mode will reset your recasts and you can also play it while applying for DF.
    Would it be too optimistic to infer from this the obvious QoL we've been wanting for years?

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    THat isn't the point, he's complaining that everyone only looks at the job's potential DPS output when the only metric that matters for a DPS class is DPS output.

Unless someone wants to try to argue that those gravity bullets and shit are actually useful in which case lol.
    He's saying it's perceived as a bad DPS because people are bad at it, so they're making it easier to not suck.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

FYI the Dengeki interview says that the dyeable Allagan/High Allagan stuff is crafted pretty clearly so I need to go back and look at the 4gamer one to see if I misinterpreted what they were saying. The material will come from the fights and be sellable, but the dyeable armor needs to be crafted.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Iirc the fights will drop a blueprint which I presume is a craft mat.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Other new Dengeki notes that weren't in the other interviews, or weren't totally clear from the others. Not bothering with a full translation because of all the redundancy.

Gobdip will be obtainable by other methods besides A4S Gordias.
    Lowest gear from Diadem will go up from 150 to 160. Diadem's primary use in patch 3.2 will be to obtain tier IV and V materia, will see big changes in patch 3.3.
    You'll be able to get tier IV battle materia from something daily and tier V weekly, and the exchange rate to use spoils from Diadem will be reduced.
    With the lower DPS check this time, they expect the top teams to clear A4S Midas within two weeks.
    Difficulty aim for Midas Savage was around Final Coil, but there are a lot more mechanics to deal with this time.
    Normal Midas will be about the same as normal Gordias when it was first added.
    Extreme Sephirot will drop weapons, likely most raiders' first goal.
    Yoshida's best time on BLM for A4S Gordias Stone, Sky, Sea training is 15 seconds left with full upgraded Esoterics 210 BLM (205 weapon), he wants you to beat that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Challenge accepted Yoshida

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

New crafted gear, I think.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I absolutely love that tank gear. No buttcape!!!

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    New crafted gear, I think.
    or new expert dungeon gear.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server