+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The dialog in this movie was so cringy I ended up walking out after about 20 minutes. I figured my ticket was worth it for the fact that I might be helping fund a new Riddick movie in the future.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

My group of friends helped one of our group throw his son a pretty elaborate mystery themed birthday last month. As a thank you, he takes us all to a movie today. I vote for Hidden Figures, the other five vote for this piece of shit. This is how I ended up seeing the last Fast movie. I got roped into seeing that abortion by this same group after helping set up and take down a wedding. I gotta find some new friends.

So, what is there to say about this movie. Nobody tried, and I mean nobody. Not the writers, the director, the actors and probably a single person on set. The CGI is passable, bordering on bad. Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa of course show off some great martial arts, in the tiny amount they're allowed. The dialogue, but especially the jokes are so bad I had to just start tuning parts out. There's even a "that's what she said" joke. I wish I were kidding about that. There's a part of the movie where Vin goes to London (I honestly can't remember why he went there) and ends up in a sauna with a girl who looks 14 years old at best. London is also where we get the terrible James Bond line about the things I do for my country. Although in this case, it might mean sleeping with a bunch of underage girls as a 50 year old man. There's so much more terribleness that can be touched on with this movie, but my head is starting to hurt. Avoid seeing this movie. Or if you don't, avoid paying money to see this movie at the very least.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This movie is exactly what everyone thought it would be. Ridiculous and over the top.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Thirtyseven minutes in and I have lost count on how many times I facepalmed. This shit is just bad. It´s not even good in a bad way. It´s just bad. Can´t believe millions of dollars are being spent on shit like this. Fucking Hollywood man.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

But did Ruby Rose do sexy things, come on fam answer the important questions

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ruby can't help but to do sexy things fam. I walked in with 0 fucks and was still a little pissed. It could have been better ... even in a bad way.

Recommending a screener for those still interested and have access to those means.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    But did Ruby Rose do sexy things, come on fam answer the important questions
    Fuck yeah she did.

Movie of the year. Haters gonna hate.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne