+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 98 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Xiani View Post
    Yeah... that's gonna happen. =/

The guy at Gamestop in Lincoln said "if" they get them they don't get nearly enough. I've already missed Mew because of that. Didn't realize Celebi was digital until it was too late. I assumed it was another code and didn't bother because of the way I work. I got Jirachi atleast.

Hope the information is finally something other than trolling. Shows me starters and legendaries! I'd love to know pre order bonuses to decide who I'm going with.

Hey Xiani we can trade my extra mew and celery. Wait are they even trade-able (I haven't traded pokemon since R/B/Y)? Also I have an extra darkrai code if you wants....

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Omniyoji View Post
    Hey Xiani we can trade my extra mew and celery. Wait are they even trade-able (I haven't traded pokemon since R/B/Y)? Also I have an extra darkrai code if you wants....
    I PM'ed Xiani offering one of the extra Mew cards I got from GS lol.

Also, I have 1 Mew code left. If someone wants first come first serve PM me!

EDIT: Code claimed. Just waiting on Xiani's response.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Oh dear! Thanks guys. (Sorry, I work third shift so I sleep during the day. I just saw your PMs.)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven19 View Post
    EDIT: Code claimed.
    Thank you very much for this!

Anytime there are code giveaways in the future, don't make the mistake I (and probably others) did and wait too long to get them.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Reminder that actual new news will be announced tomorrow.

PokemonCoJp

ポケモン公式YouTube

チャンネル登録して
    明日を待とう!

Subscribe to The Official Pokémon Channel on YouTube and wait until tomorrow!

チャオ!
    Ciao!
    The video will be on May 10 5AM PDT / 7AM CDT / 8AM EDT

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Gooo Team Litten!

Better not end up Fire/Fighting though..

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

not gonna lie, this might be one of the only gen of pokemon I take the grass type :3
    although that seal looks adorable too.

My predictions just based on the way they look though, they'll end up being Grass/Flying Fire/Dark and Water/Fighting

edit - cause after thought

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Litten all day sun

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That was a lot of new info! Team Rowlet here although I also like the Litten. I like the Hawaii setting. Here's the JP vid

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

More info on starters up on official site.

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Well then, Sun with Litten it is! Hoping the evolutions look bad ass. We need some bad ass looking cat pokemon. So many awesome dog types and too many cutesy, ridiculous looking cats. Two in one release would be nice. (Legendary + Starter)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Is it just me or do the graphics look better? Also it's cool they added the trainers during battle.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

litten looks like potential fire/dark

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Wasn't there a fire/dark cat in the X/Y, or am I wrong about its type?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Wasn't there a fire/dark cat in the X/Y, or am I wrong about its type?
    Houndoom was the only other Fire/Dark I think.

The owl, to me, will have the best looking final evolution. Litten would be my pick, but the weakness (if it ends up Fire/Dark) to very common fighting moves and the prevalence of fairy makes me weary of it's competitive ability. Will probably be fine simply for the game story though.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

I could see Litten being Fire/Dark and I would be ok with that. My second choice, as in Moon starter, would be the owl. I love how he just turns his face around. That's all that moves... his eyes and beak.

I just don't like the Water starter so far. Maybe it looks better once evolved, but right now it's a damn circus seal. I was actually hoping for a cat based Water starter. Water/Ice later on. Iciger.. or Tigcicle!

I'm not too concerned about types as I'm not a competitive player. I've thought about trying it.. but it's just not in me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Rowlet

Category: Grass Quill Pokémon
    Height: 1’00”
    Weight: 3.3 lbs.
    Type: Grass/Flying
    Starting Move: Leafage

Rowlet can attack without making a sound! It flies silently through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed, and then lashing out with powerful kicks. It can also attack from a distance using the razor-sharp leaves that form part of its feathers.

Its visual abilities are impressive. The darkness of night is no obstacle to Rowlet! It can twist its neck nearly 180° from front to back so it can see directly behind itself. It has a habit of turning its head in battle to face its Trainer and receive instructions.

The move Leafage attacks an opponent by striking it with leaves. Rowlet knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner!

Litten

Category: Fire Cat Pokémon
    Height: 1’04”
    Weight: 9.5 lbs.
    Type: Fire
    Starting Move: Ember

Logical but also passionate, Litten always remains coolheaded and doesn’t show its emotions on the surface.

Litten can attack with flaming hairballs! Its fur is rich in oils and immensely flammable. Litten grooms itself by licking its fur, and then uses the collected fur as fuel for fireball attacks!

When the time comes for Litten to shed its old fur, it all burns up in a glorious blaze.

The move Ember attacks an opponent by firing a small flame at it. Litten knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner!

Popplio

Category: Sea Lion Pokémon
    Height: 1’04”
    Weight: 16.5 lbs.
    Type: Water
    Starting Move: Water Gun

Popplio’s swimming speed is known to exceed 25 mph. It’s better at moving in the water than on land. Still, when it’s on land, it takes advantage of the elasticity of its balloons to perform acrobatic stunts and jumps.

Popplio can snort out balloons made of water! Watch it spin water balloons into a playful battle strategy!

Both frivolous and hard-working, Popplio can easily get carried away—unleashing enough power in battle to make quite a spectacle! But Popplio’s determined spirit means it can usually be found practicing hard on its balloon skills.

The Water Gun move attacks an opponent by firing a jet of water. Popplio knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Initially, none of the starters looked appealing at all. Once I went to the website though their little descriptions helped me pick out one I would want. I agree with Kirin that the owl is going to have the best final evolution. I think the cat will probably be the most underwhelming. It did have a pretty cool description about its hair burning up when its time to shed though I'm sure that makes for some frightening hairless kitties walking around that region lol. Ill probably pick the sea lion but ill hold off until i see the evolutions.

Oh yeah, Moon for me. Love the bat looking legendary.

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Omniyoji View Post
    Is it just me or do the graphics look better? Also it's cool they added the trainers during battle.
    Yeah they seem to have made the game real time proportions if that makes sense. X and Y were close but characters still looked a bit chibi-ized. This looks like always normal size characters and the world looks gorgeous! I really love the Hawaiian vibe too.

Rowlet is definitely my choice. Im sure the gf will go with litten seeing as she has a black cat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 98 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast