Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Is it able to access Yellow?

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

From what I'm seeing it's all the originals, plus whatever you transfer over will have 3 IVs and HA.

BG Level

On another note I found my Slowpoke but I'm still on the lookout for a Protean Froakie.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I have a jolly protean froakie that I can trade to you when you're available.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The lack of a national dex in sun and moon is absurd.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    The lack of a national dex in sun and moon is absurd.
    Did the pokebank update not include it?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

In a sense it did and didn't. The Natdex is entirely in Bank as of right now and receives dex data from any games you connect to it.

The real shame here is no word on the Mega stones currently absent from SM. Which means we're probably waiting a year or two for the next Gen7 game(s), with the slim hope that maybe they'll patch in a dude who hands them out or at the very worst Mystery Gift them or add them to Battle Tree vendor.

I can only imagine that they're doing this because the Pokedex is getting too large, so they want each game to feel standalone for newcomers so they can say they 100%'d it without needing to trade for Pokemon they can't even get in either version.

I personally don't mind that, but yeah the lack of Mega Stones is annoying, especially because the ones they left in were the most broken ones anyway like Salamence, so it's not like it was some kind of balancing consideration. Wanted to play with the Sceptile I kept all the way from Ruby.

In other news, every single Pokemon transferred from the VC games will have 3 IVs and their HA, so no No Guard Fissure Machamp shenanigans unfortunately.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

So that feature touted before launch about renting other players' teams via QR code scanning is apparently live now. The search engine for it is a bit primitive though and as with all of this kind of bullshit it's accessed through the PGL site. But to my understanding you can use these teams in battle spot (normal Singles and Doubles, not Championship or competition formats) and battle tree both so could be neat if you want to try someone's team without building it yourself.

There's also news that they're planning on distributing the missing Mega Stones via participation in those online battle events, starting with Mawilite/Beedrillite in February. I would really rather they just give them out via Mystery Gift (or better yet just include the things in the game next time), but there it is.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

That sounds terrible. I don't mind having to do stuff like battle tree (annoying as it is) because I can do it at my leisure, but I really don't want to have to do those events.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

The good part is that you only have to participate in 3 battles. The bad part (other than the obvious "just give the stone without the bullshit") is needing to sign up via PGL site, which is a convoluted mess that almost makes PlayOnline or the SE account management system look reasonable. They also keep saying on the signups that entry participants are limited but they've never really hit said limits yet because maybe 2% of the game's playerbase knows these features exist.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Ok I finished elite 4, what do I do now? Tapus and then what?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Ok I finished elite 4, what do I do now? Tapus and then what?
    Ultra Beasts

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Get to the Battle Tree, grind some BP for items. Start breeding and make cool teams. Play ranked doubles matches online and get bodied

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

If you partook in the global mission, enjoy your 4k FC and Friend Ball lol. Seems next GM might be the missing Megastones.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

For people who aren't following poke news stuff: the unreleased Mega stones will come in 2 waves essentially. First as rewards for a participation in online competition (as with the upcoming Beedrillite/Mawilite) and then a few weeks later as a global code that doesn't expire, for everyone. Will repeat until all are covered, which should have all of them by Summer. Going by twitter or something.

BG Level

Oh damn I'm so far behind on this game. I had to stop playing a few weeks back. Gotta start getting back in and go beat it.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If they want to keep both Z-moves and Megas in future games, they really should think about just having 1 Mega-stone or 1 Z-move or whatever to simplify shit.

Edit: That being said, having to collect like 50+ stones for both does add easy content for developers >_>