+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Stardew Valley     submit to reddit submit to twitter

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

As with many other games I own, I never managed to get "over the hump" on this one. Maybe I'll try again.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I'm afraid to start playing this game again. I might as well just black out for two or three days.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My farm status as of year 8. Having a full 3 season crop of Ancient Berries is definitely taxing my two breweries but I should have the 10M needed for the clock by year's end.

Honestly I'm not sure what to do with the left middle field and/or animal section since they are completely unused now. My only other outstanding to-do item is waiting for the last mushroom tree to get seeded to complete my orchard.

Spoiler: show

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Coming to PS4 & Xbone on December 13th (Dec 14 WW), Wii U version canceled for Switch version
    I’m pleased to announce the official release dates for the Xbox One and Playstation 4 versions of Stardew Valley!

Stardew Valley will launch in North America for the PS4 on December 13th, 2016.

Stardew Valley will launch in Europe for the PS4 and globally for the Xbox One on December 14th, 2016.

Pre-orders for the Xbox One (globally) and PS4 (Europe only) will begin on November 30th, 2016.

Stardew Valley will not be coming to the Wii U, however. Looking at Wii U and the current gaming landscape, we made the difficult choice to shift our development efforts to creating a version for Nintendo Switch. I am really looking forward to the Switch, and I believe that the Switch’s unique capabilities could create some exciting opportunities for Stardew Valley. I do want to emphasize that I am absolutely committed to seeing Stardew Valley on Nintendo platforms, and I really do appreciate your support and understanding in this.
    http://stardewvalley.net/stardew-val...release-dates/

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Awesome to see him getting the game out there. Hopefully with some luck he can start on online gameplay after the ports.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Switch version coming sometime in 2017, Vita version in development, New Patch for Consoles in Early February
    http://stardewvalley.net/stardew-val...tion-and-more/

BG Level

Think it's time to revive.

The multiplayer beta is out now on Steam: https://stardewvalley.net/stardew-valley-v1-3-beta/

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's very chill with friends. Usually divvying up tasks throughout the day so we're making the most of our energy/time in the day. It's easy as shit on default settings due to this but we don't care, been enjoying just progressing the farm.

Only thing I wish you could do (unless I missed it) is an option to set yourself as afk so others can sleep the night away, or trigger events without you needing to log-off if you're not the host, since both of those require all players active to proceed.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I was thinking about kicking this to the top as well. Thanks for doing it. I'm planning on getting something going with my buddies soon.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    May 22nd, Cross-Buy with PS4
    Hi everyone,

Perhaps the most common questions I get asked is, “When is Stardew Valley coming to PS Vita?”

Well, the time has finally come for me to answer...

Stardew Valley will be coming to PS Vita on May 22nd!

It will be cross-buy, so you’ll only need to purchase one copy to play on both your PlayStation 4 and your PS Vita. This also means those of you who already own the game on PlayStation 4 will now be able to download the PS Vita version too!

Stardew Valley on-the-go is a lot of fun, so I’m very excited to bring it to a great portable console like the PS Vita!

I look forward to hearing about your experiences in Stardew Valley.

- ConcernedApe
    https://stardewvalley.net/ps-vita-release-date/

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Is the multiplayer for this game cross-platform by any chance?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Probably not, but multiplayer is still in beta and only on PC, so no one knows.

BG Level

Multiplayer live today and a few of new things too: https://stardewvalley.net/stardew-va...now-available/

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I want to play multiplalyer, but I don't have any friends. :< qq

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

iOS & Android Versions Announced, iOS Coming October 24th
    Hello everyone,

I hope you’ve all had a great summer and are enjoying this transition to the cooler weather of fall.

Today, I’ve got some exciting news to share with everyone – Stardew Valley is coming to mobile, and it’s actually releasing on the iOS App Store in just over 2 weeks time, on October 24th!

The mobile port is being developed by London-based mobile development studio, The Secret Police, who have been working closely with me for about a year. Chucklefish has been handling the business and marketing side of things. While the game will launch first on the iOS App Store, The Secret Police are currently working on finishing up the Android version, and I hope to give you more news about an exact launch date soon.

Key Features

• Supports iPhone and iPad gaming, just make sure to check on the App Store page whether the game is compatible with your iOS version

• It’s the full game, not a cut down version, and plays almost identically to all other versions. The main difference is that it has been rebuilt for touch-screen gameplay on iOS (new UI, menu systems and controls)

• £7.99 / $7.99 / 8,99 € with no in-app purchases

• Includes 1.3 single player content, such as the Night Market, but not Multiplayer

• PC players can transfer their save data to the iOS version via iTunes – but make sure to always back up your save data first! Mods are not supported, and any save data transferred containing mods may cause compatibility issues.

I want to be sure it is clear that the development of the mobile port has had no impact on the development of the console Multiplayer ports, as they are being worked on by two entirely separate teams/companies. Console multiplayer is making great progress and I have every intention to release it as quickly as possible. For a quick update on where it’s at, the Switch Multiplayer update is coming along well, and has now gone into QA (quality assurance testing). Xbox One and PS4 Multiplayer updates will follow (all being done by Sickhead Games). I promise to keep you all updated on any news I get regarding release time frames for all the consoles. I really appreciate everyone’s patience.

That’s all for now! - ConcernedApe
    https://stardewvalley.net/stardew-va...ing-to-mobile/

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage