Yeah
    Spoiler: show
    Theory going around for a long time is that he is Endeavor's son

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Yeah
    Theory going around for a long time is that he is Endeavor's son
    Kind of getting more solidified now. Since they're alluding to something happening with Touya and him being out of the picture.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The newest chapter says Shinso can't brainwash multiple people simultaneously but didn't he do that to at least two people on his chariot team in the Sports Festival which is why they resigned their spots in the bracket?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    The newest chapter says Shinso can't brainwash multiple people simultaneously but didn't he do that to at least two people on his chariot team in the Sports Festival which is why they resigned their spots in the bracket?
    It's possible that the statement was meant to imply that Shinso can't do the brainwashing all at once i.e. asking one question and having more than one person respond at the same time. He has to get them individually since he has to focus on his target for the brainwashing to occur. He can have multiple people brainwashed, but has to do it one at a time.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Fuuuuuuck I forgot about this fight in the manga. The anime version was fantastic.

I wasn't able to get around to watching new episode until today but.... holy fuck that was a good fight. Great animation.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Fuuuuuuck I forgot about this fight in the manga. The anime version was fantastic.
    The blacked out bit in the middle with the spin kick was so fuckin' slick.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

that spin kick was fucking incredible.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Great fight D:

Ridill
    BG Level

https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/09/...me-box-office/

The movie topped Nun and Predators at the box office this week. Less impressive considering the hot garbage those two movies are.

According to Box Office Mojo, My Hero Academia is swinging into the weekly box office rankings. The anime's film has only screened for two days in select cinemas, but its daily screenings are bringing in the cash. So far, My Hero Academia has brought in $1,855,040 over its two days. On Tuesday, the film raked in a cool $947,636 before Wednesday broke in with $907,404.

Looking at the numbers, My Hero Academia is pulling ahead of some big-name films for Wednesday. In fact, anime feature has come ahead of The Predator and The Nun to name a few. Still, the latter two titles have outgrossed the anime feature thanks to their longer, widespread run in the U.S.

For fans, this box office haul is an impressive one. My Hero Academia: Two Heroes has racked up positive reviews from critics and audiences in Japan for some time. Now, the feature is stepping into the western market, and it is doing so on par with giants like Dragon Ball Super. In fact, when Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' came into U.S. theaters, it racked up $1.8+ million on its first weekend. Not only has My Hero Academia come out on top of that, but it has done so without a weekend pull yet. So, you can see why fans are eager to hear the anime's box office total in the states.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Glorious news. I need anime like these to make way for the smaller titles.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Saw Souj's post night, saw there were 2 more days of showings, checked all the theaters near me and...all almost completely sold out. Since we didn't want to stand in line or try to read subtitles from front row seats, womp womp.

Heavens Feel didn't come to Vegas so I thought this wouldn't either and gave up on it the first time I heard about it.
    Didn't realize pretty much every theater was gonna have it =/

I think that is amazing considering the limited release. Closes showing near me is almost an hour 1/2 away.... Would of loved to watch it if it was showing at the theater 3 mins from my house.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I watched it with my niece, expecting a typical anime movie, but it was really good. I overheard parents who were dragged along becoming interested in the series after it ended. I give it a 'murica/10.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Since S3 ended, I binged Episodes 39-63 over the past few days. Enjoyed it, but still think S1+2 were overall better. S3 had some really good highlights though.

Was unable to see the movie unfortunately. I've been on a MHA blackout since the season started airing, to avoid spoilers, so didn't even know the movie was out in theaters last week (I hate watching week by week). Yesterday was the last showing, and was unable to catch it.

Supposedly the next arc is the best in the series, can't wait for it \o/

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I ended up seeing the movie anyway. Theater was packed (apparently they opened an extra showing during that timeslot, also sold out).

It was awesome. I hope they add extra dates so more people can go see it, or see it again. It kind of eclipses just feeling like a long episode because of certain things. The crowd in my theater was thankfully well-behaved, but damn did they clap at a lot of stuff lol.

Saw in twitter that 2 extra days are being added so keep an eye on where it showed, i guess.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Watched the movie in theatres too up here in Canada. Enjoyed it for the most part and was pretty much what you'd expect from a shonen jump manga movie.

The only thing that was unbearable was my theatre. A few too many overly excited weaboos who scree'd and commented about every fucking line and animation. I legitimately had to move from my good, middle of the theatre, middle of the row seat to more or less a couple rows from the front because the constant reactions and comments (even like, less then 5 minutes into the movie) were becoming un-fucking-bearable.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I found the OST track that plays during the United States of Smash. Song still sends chills down my spine during the climax

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag