FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Boku no Hero Academia S2 Ep1 Preview

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

chapter 136
    It’s another buildup chapter that is certainly welcomed to branch out the characters to gain motivations to proceed with the mission. Every hero has their own struggle and they want to overcome it. When a child sees a sign of brightness, it should not be kept as once in a lifetime. it’s up to Deku and others to save her from darkness.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

off topic:

There's a god of highschool anime?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    off topic:

There's a god of highschool anime?
    Yeah, his name is Shiba Tatsyua. Bow to Onii-sama.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Chapter 137

Just finished watching and reading this. . . surprised it's not bigger than it is? I only haphazzardly ran across this because someone in a Zurvan Extreme party mentioned he was hyped for the tournament saga.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I can't remember what originally put me off it, but I watched the first season of the anime while I was sick a few months ago and liked it well enough to start reading the manga again.

If I had to make one gripe, it'd be that it suffers from a case of "Too many characters!" like Naruto did, which leads to some you might not like getting too much screen time, while other threads get delayed to flesh out some.

Spoiler: show
    For example, I've got no real interest in Lumillion and his chronies, but they're getting a lot of time with this rescue arc.

As well, I feel like there was a lot of potential lost in All Might not dying, since it's not like his role as a mentor to Midoriya improved much with his survival/reveal. Deku's still pretty hamstrung when it comes to utilizing his power, even if he has switched to his legs for more durability.

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    If I had to make one gripe, it'd be that it suffers from a case of "Too many characters!" like Naruto did, which leads to some you might not like getting too much screen time, while other threads get delayed to flesh out some.

For example, I've got no real interest in Lumillion and his chronies, but they're getting a lot of time with this rescue arc.

As well, I feel like there was a lot of potential lost in All Might not dying, since it's not like his role as a mentor to Midoriya improved much with his survival/reveal. Deku's still pretty hamstrung when it comes to utilizing his power, even if he has switched to his legs for more durability.
    Yep, agreed. Fallout boy and his gang came out of nowhere and suddenly started getting more character development than those already introduced. Definitely has a few short comings but I don't think it takes away from the series itself. Has shoneny aspects for sure. I'm a sucker for fights that are more tactical than brute force though and this series has more of those.

Anyone know a website that gets the chapters uploaded asap? and I think they come out every friday right?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Mangastream is the defacto releaser. So go to their site and get the chapter pretty much right away when it's released. Another group releases a really HQ version which doesn't usually come out for a few days after the initial release.

And as far as too many characters go, I pretty much agree. Not everyone can pull a GOda and make a vast, character filled, interesting manga world :3

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I think mangastream is blocked by most American ISPs though?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    The fuck? Since when?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Really? That fucking sucks. That is THE place to go for all relevant Shonen Jump manga except for Gintama

If that doesn't work for you yanks, then mangasail is pretty good I guess? Think mangapanda, but they steal their scans from higher quality scanlators lol. They also post One Piece/Shokugeki spoilers before release every week too

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

fascans is another option for Boku no Hero. They seem to release around the same time as mangastream.

mangastream worked fine. thanks!

Haven't had any issues with them, either.

Think, at some point, they got wiped/had to move, but it also seems like they only host stuff temporarily now, too. So that might be contributing to the thought they got blocked.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I swear the last time I recommended MangaStream someone said it was mostly blocked in the States. I could just be out of my mind though.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Been using mangastream for nearly a year now for Shokugeki and BNHA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size