+ Reply to Thread

WTS Super Smash Bros Wii U (New Disk)

WTS Smash 4 wii u.

Short story, I play smash alot, I got a buncha disk errors and it made me rage so i bought a new disk from walmart and returned the faulty disk, too bad the walmart at steelyard commons has a "return for same disk only" policy.

So i have a brand new smash disk in case, its missing the plastic bc walmart didn't want me to have my money back.

Ill beat the lowest new disk price I see on amazon which is 48, ill do 44 shipped.

[email protected]
    If you're an ios user just send an iMessage.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

so i bought a new disk from walmart and returned the faulty disk,
    Ayyy; I do that at Target. Hmm never heard of the disc policy, but I've never done it with disk games. I've done it when my 3ds got some dead pixels and another time when I simply dropped my 3ds. Just swapped the back plates so the serial numbers matched the box I was returning and I was good to go (Just make sure you pay cash and not card so when they send it back to nintendo and they open it up and find out it's not the same 3ds, they can't trace it back to your card lol)

Yep. thats exactly what i do. I just went to the wrong walmart here. One nigga ruins it for everyone else is a system that runs rampant in CLE.
    I will remember that it works at target though