1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 7 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -1 hours, -53 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: The Feast     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Even on healers using Attunement I've never seen an LB miss, so I don't think it's possible.

I used Raw Destruction on a lone SMN with no damage absorption on him. I wasn't interrupted - no stun, knockback, KO, OOR - and animation completed in full. LB bar emptied too. All I had on me was the SMN's seafood trio and blind.

This little shit walks away like nothing happened. I'm completely baffled.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Long & interesting post from YoshiP on changes to PvP http://goo.gl/CzAm4f

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

basically a big FU to anyone expecting UI mods. but we knew that already lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

do you guys think theres gonna be a ton of people spamming the feast when its about to end or will anyone new be too far behind at that point to make any dent in the top 100?

I can see people going osnap dat armor tho and doing like 5 games before giving up but I just wonder if it'll be a mad dash at the end or I can keep coasting around 50th

This 'season' feels way too long

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

for sure. there will be a big run at top 100 and top 10 for solo and top 30 and top 10 in party

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It's getting incredibly discouraging doing solo queue as healer and being teamed up with group after group that doesn't even make an effort to coordinate kills.

I've lost count of the number of times I've burned through all my MP (with Aetherflow and Mana Draw on CD) without my team killing anyone.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Im horrified that will happen to me every time I queue up, no matter how I play win/loss is entirely dependent on what flavor of retards I get stuck with

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Can anyone tell me how to gear? Can I use 180 pvp gear fine because of sync or higher level gear???

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

anything 180+ is fine and will cap your secondary traits up to the 150 lvl sync.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ok Great cause the 205 gear is really expensive

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think you technically need i190 to hit full secondary cap.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i believe it was anything 180, but you might be right that 190 pve is necessary.

at any rate, 180 pvp for sure will cap out secondaries because of morale boost.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I guess I can see why aether top 100 hasnt changed in a week or so, tried queueing today (sunday afternoon) and 67 min later still no pop

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

same on primal. died as soon as the patch/shatter hit.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Does the feast season end when 3.35 comes?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

yeah

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I cant wait to get bumped out at the last minute because the top 20-100 on aether are all 20 points apart

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Tomorrow starts the hiding of the leaderboards. Primal has had some resurgence in Feast, and some players are winning a lot and appearing on the leaderboard with large jumps in points. But there are very few individuals capable of doing that (looks like known PVPers who took a break), and thus ranks shouldn't move around much. It's far more risky to start playing this late in the game and lose consecutively if you're already in the top 100. The guy that even posted on OF about restarting Feast on Primal DC has since fallen off (fell off immediately and hasn't made it back in a week), which really sucks for him.

In the past week (with the "revival"), things have shifted for me a rank or two, but right now I am the same rank (33) I was last week. I stopped after dropping from 22nd or so after a string of losses, then the patch hit and everything stopped. I really don't think rank 100 will somehow rise much from the current 1045 rating in just a week, the same names hang out at the bottom. The only people who are moving are the antsy ones queue'ing out of fear of dropping off, feeding themselves to old PVPers who are climbing up after inactivity. But PVP is so small, there simply aren't that many of them who can move up, and not that many interested players for them to repeatedly use and crush to propel them upward. I expect my rank to drop no more than 5 or so, as old PVP'ers settle in.

There is very little movement in the top 10 as they (Curty Ballistar and Link Hoshino) vie for first, with Link ultimately struggling and hoping his LB at the last second strategy will keep him afloat; and Rum Raisin moving randomly based on his party. I could see people queue'ing into their parties moving around, but truthfully not that much.