Forgot to add in the title: it's an AT&T branded phone.

Extremely good condition, the only physical damage is a tiny scratch on one of the corners (not the screen but the aluminum, will take pictures later tonight, PM me if you want pictures of anything specific).

It's running Viper One w/ sense rather than the standard Android OS. Provides several more customization options and features that are not normally available in addition to tweaking controls for things like CPU and GPU if you're into that (I've never played with those, the hardware you're getting has not been tampered with, just the software).

Price can be discussed, but starting at $150 since I can get $200 on Craigslist right now from this guy I was talking to about selling. Offering to BG first at a cheaper price like I usually do with these things. It's still a very nice phone, wish Samsung did stereo speakers because I feel bad not having those anymore.

Runs things like Record Keeper and whatever perfectly, if you want me to test a specific app for you I'd be more than happy to.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested or have any questions. Not selling to anyone who has been a member for less than 1 year or has less than 750 posts.

Edit: SOLD