1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 17 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 42 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -1 hours, -43 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 10 hours, 42 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    "MCH was in world first, not BRD, clearly MCH is too strong for the game and is overshadowing everything that a BRD can do and more, please nerf MCH or buff BRD to be as good of an option for raiding, it's unfair that I cannot join raid groups as a BRD because people look to world first videos and say 'that is how it needs to be done!' and then neglect all other classes from the game, we should be banning people for clearing content with certain classes that I don't have leveled because it's unfair and it makes it harder on people like myself to get into raid groups. Can we please have the video banned from youtube as well so people cannot look at the classes used to clear the content? I think it's unfair."

probably will be coming to a OF post near you.

I read that while looking at this photo.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

They would have a point though - there isn't really a reason to run Bard assuming you are able to switch.

http://www.fflogs.com/statistics/10#boss=29&dataset=90

They bring better utility, better DPS and better group DPS (Hypercharge is ridiculous). Now FFlogs has its own issues, but when MCH is 100+dps above Bard on every fight, excluding the better utility and group dps buffs, it isn't balanced.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Someone will probably complain when they see a good MCH in action, cry about "but x job isn't as good as mch!" kinda like when people complained about Flare and Holy and it got hit with that potency nerf a little while back. (Still good but it's not as amazing as it used to be on large pulls.)
    At least during the WP holy/flare speedruns, WHM and BLM were legitimately putting out top tier DPS. MCH is still far behind all the the real DPS; BRD potentially being even further behind does not mean MCH is the appropriate nerf target.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    They would have a point though - there isn't really a reason to run Bard assuming you are able to switch.

http://www.fflogs.com/statistics/10#boss=29&dataset=90

They bring better utility, better DPS and better group DPS (Hypercharge is ridiculous). Now FFlogs has its own issues, but when MCH is 100+dps above Bard on every fight, excluding the better utility and group dps buffs, it isn't balanced.
    Buff Bard then? MCH isn't exactly topping the DPS charts.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    http://www.fflogs.com/statistics/10#boss=27&dataset=90

http://www.fflogs.com/statistics/10#boss=28&dataset=90

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    MCH is up there, it's just a PITA compared to other DPS because the rotation isn't exactly "fluid". That's why I say I would not be surprised if when people start running into them that the usual crew will cry for nerfs and make yoshi think "oh wait wait we did fuck up on buffing MCH, let's revert this asap."