Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Xbox one wireless controller not working?

Trying to come back to the game and I have the xbox wireless adadpter with xbox one controller but it doesn't seem to be working in game..

I've tested it in FFCONFIG and used the default E, tested the vibration and the vibration works but nothing else.

Any ideas?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

When my logitech controller broke the other day I went back to my 360 controller. It refussed to let me set the dpad correctly. I use it for tabbing around, but when I got it workin for that it would do something else that wastn good, although I cant remember what that was right now. I eventually gave up. Ever since they added that default E some people have been having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    When my logitech controller broke the other day I went back to my 360 controller. It refussed to let me set the dpad correctly. I use it for tabbing around, but when I got it workin for that it would do something else that wastn good, although I cant remember what that was right now. I eventually gave up. Ever since they added that default E some people have been having issues.
    sad days

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Try this: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen...ntrols/cwnhmf1

Also I have to turn on my controller AFTER running windower on windows 10 these days or else it will buffer certain keyboard presses until I unplug it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Orchyre View Post
    Try this: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen...ntrols/cwnhmf1

Also I have to turn on my controller AFTER running windower on windows 10 these days or else it will buffer certain keyboard presses until I unplug it again.
    Yeah, still doesn't work. I set it as that and my character just runs around on it's own lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I meant to say the dpad would do two things at once, tab around like i wanted and something else (which escapes me) like spin the camera or open and flick thru the menu. I jsut got a new logitech though so yay me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I meant to say the dpad would do two things at once, tab around like i wanted and something else (which escapes me) like spin the camera or open and flick thru the menu. I jsut got a new logitech though so yay me.
    ah i see. mine just doesn't work except the vibrations

I checked the gamepad controller on win10 for my xbox controller and it is working perfectly fine.