BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Depending on how far along you are, I'd say skip right to Sword for Siete. If not, finish up the dagger for wind, though it's a lot of materials just to elemental change one weapon, and puts you farther behind for any GW character.

Also, grats on the dagger drop. BTW, no other cosmos weapon can drop for you/be exchanged in shop while you have it.
    Are we sure they cant drop at all? Not just cant be claimed? If so that means I need to get rid of it before next TGO pop? I'm not worried about the chance of drop from random tweetdeck pops, but yeah. I knew about purchasing though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Granblue Fantasy (Android/iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I'm very mad I did not check the forums before now..

I think I was working on a review of Granblue at the time too >.>;
    I'm mad too! I would've passed it right to you

You guys should get discord. We only message like once every two weeks and its about stuff like this.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Just the BG discord thing (I think I created an account a few months ago.. apparently never logged in on my phone)?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just the BG discord thing (I think I created an account a few months ago.. apparently never logged in on my phone)?
    Yeah thats the one its like bg_gbf. I'd throw it on your phone. We only use it for important stuff so far.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Thanks for the advice. I got 3 chapters of Hard mode co-op done. Then for lols I tried to 2 box one of the next fights and barely won, that was a fun fight though. I guess the JP do understand what H3 all means.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I need directions @.@

I see general, XIV, XI, record keeper, moba, pokemon go, and BG wiki

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I created a channel before BG created its own, and the link is below. But since BG has its own channel now, it probably makes more sense to create one there (like how FFRK has its own) and all move there. Hopefully we'll be able to attract new members that way as well.

https://discord.gg/mWxxC

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Got it, thanks~

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    I created a channel before BG created its own, and the link is below. But since BG has its own channel now, it probably makes more sense to create one there (like how FFRK has its own) and all move there. Hopefully we'll be able to attract new members that way as well.

https://discord.gg/mWxxC
    Yeah making one there would make sense as well. What is the proper BG discord?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

It's up at the top of the forum page (at least for me): https://discordapp.com/invite/NwfsDj6

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Had to take my first box down to 15/1357 to get my harp. This bodes well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Had to take my first box down to 15/1357 to get my harp. This bodes well.
    I just started harp too and it isn't looking great.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I asked in discord for someone to make a channel for us since I can't figure out how to make a channel on the proper BG server, so hopefully that gets sorted and we can migrate there I guess? Seems like it might be a better hub.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

HL Baha weapon clarification since I wasn't considering Sarasa when I started shit:
    HL sword is 32% ATK / 18% HP for Hume/Draph
    HL dagger is 32% ATK / 18% HP for Hume/Erun

These two together means 50%ATK+36%HP for Hume/MC + 32%/18% for Erun and Draph characters? But I see most end game grids only have 1 HL Baha weapon, is this because the teams focus around races that one weapon can be good enough? If I run MC + GW Draph + Erun + Hume/Erun it would seemingly be worth dropping another normal for a second HL Baha weapon?

I've tried dicking around with calculators but they've been failing me once I get to the cosmos / HL Baha calculations so any input would be helpful.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

From what I read, it's just that the min/max formula say that having that extra Bahamut, vs the utility of a class weapon, or the damage multiplier from like weapons/Magna, push the extra Bahamut weapon off the grid.

ATM, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to use my energy on. I'm capped at pendants, so I don't really want to run Magna atm. I don't really need the hard versions either, though they do give a lot of berries. I could start farming GW materials again, but unless I get a second good SSR in an element I want, it wouldn't be a priority. I suppose I should focus on Extreme Trials and clean up the scales I would need for an HL Bahamut weapon.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    From what I read, it's just that the min/max formula say that having that extra Bahamut, vs the utility of a class weapon, or the damage multiplier from like weapons/Magna, push the extra Bahamut weapon off the grid.

ATM, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to use my energy on. I'm capped at pendants, so I don't really want to run Magna atm. I don't really need the hard versions either, though they do give a lot of berries. I could start farming GW materials again, but unless I get a second good SSR in an element I want, it wouldn't be a priority. I suppose I should focus on Extreme Trials and clean up the scales I would need for an HL Bahamut weapon.
    Extreme / Maniac trials are good. Or you could start farming for Zoey pops. I'm using most of my energy on that currently and already just need 8 Nezha NQ or 1 gold anima to pop her again tonight.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Hardest fight I've done yet. Genuinely could not win until I got a run where I landed an earth on earth charm from Catherine and it proc'd on her first Ground Zero.

Anyway, farmed 19 blue sky crystals in 4 days from TGO to bang this out. Feelsgoodman.jpg

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post

Hardest fight I've done yet. Genuinely could not win until I got a run where I landed an earth on earth charm from Catherine and it proc'd on her first Ground Zero.

Anyway, farmed 19 blue sky crystals in 4 days from TGO to bang this out. Feelsgoodman.jpg
    Grats!

I still feel TOG raids are just trolls tweeting after it's filled up. I don't know how I'm supposed to be faster then ~5 seconds from tweet to join, and yours took almost a minute to fill up after you opened it up. Oh well; Bahamut still gives me love, and I may go for a second set of Omega items, just to have a backlog ready for anything.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Congrats, guys. Nice to see people starting to get their GW characters and rounding out their builds.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

I just use the auto-copy chrome plugin to click the raid, ctrl+v into the space, and spam through with a random support. Works maybe half the time.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag