+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

..Guessing that's one you wanted?

If it makes you feel any better, FF Exvius seems to like throwing Terras I don't need at me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Yeah.. I'm worried I won't be able to resist and will burn through a bunch of crystals for Orchis later today instead of saving them to spark Zoey over the summer..

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Resist.

I know coming from me that isn't much, but I burned through tickets in Exvius hoping to get Noctis for the people's choice banner thing.

All I got was sadness, tears, and 2 Russells.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I pulled a 9.0 rank (Lancelot) and the worst SSR in the game (some healer chick) for my two free 10 pulls today. I'm going with this since I'm no fan of rerolling and am liking the water synergy and dagger from Lancy
    Which healer lady? They recently upgraded some characters.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Also, crew is currently full and the big monthly PvP event is coming up so going to keep everything as is for now, but I will 100% make room for people who want to stick with the game after they spend some time with it after the event is over.

Also, whether you are sticking with it or not, you should 100% come chat in the BG discord with us. We can answer questions much faster and give you info and tips and I have a bot for the channel that has links to all sorts of in-depth and useful info.

https://discord.gg/Df5K2UU

The above link should never expire. And again, I will 100% make room for people who are enjoying the game and want to stick with it, I just don't want to fuck around with the roster right before guild V. guild stuff as we are competing pretty heavily this month.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Which healer lady? They recently upgraded some characters.
    I assume he's talking about De La Fille, who I also pulled last night. Also ended up with Gawain. Haven't decided if I feel like rerolling or not.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I assume he's talking about De La Fille, who I also pulled last night. Also ended up with Gawain. Haven't decided if I feel like rerolling or not.
    DLF got buffed to be pretty good. She's replaced by Juliet but light resist- is independent of DEF- cap and does essentially the same thing.

Before her nuke did nothing except shit damage. She was my first SSR too.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Also, what time does the daily reset happen in this game?

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

3 PM EST currently.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    DLF got buffed to be pretty good. She's replaced by Juliet but light resist- is independent of DEF- cap and does essentially the same thing.

Before her nuke did nothing except shit damage. She was my first SSR too.
    Yah it was her, Dunno how useful she'll be to me but for now shes in my party since shes one of my only two SSR's lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Yah it was her, Dunno how useful she'll be to me but for now shes in my party since shes one of my only two SSR's lol
    Any SSR is worth a lot of mileage in early game. You'll get use out of her, dont worry.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Really dumb question:

Why do I get some weird error message saying I can't use Orchid for some of the earlier story missions? Side missions are fine and all.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Really dumb question:

Why do I get some weird error message saying I can't use Orchid for some of the earlier story missions? Side missions are fine and all.
    Granblue doesn't let you use certain story-line characters unless you're that far along in the main quest. Also, some missions will require certain characters to be in the party, though usually they can be in the back line. You also can't use two different versions of the same character in the same party. Finally, to unlock some of the story character's third abilities (obtained through a Fate quest), you have to be past certain points in the story as well. According to the wiki, you need to complete chapter 73 for her skill, but you won't be doing that for quite some time, but it's only her nuke skill, so she'll be quite functional without it.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ah ha, that makes sense.. and geez, Chapter 73. Well, this game has content if nothing else.

Thanks Kachiko.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So, it's Golden Week, in Japan, and Granblue is having a bunch of stuff going on, the most important of which are a Legend Festival (2017-4-30 19:00~5-2 18:59 JST) featuring Limited Story characters in the summoning pool, as well as the quite broken Summer Zooey. There will also be free daily 10-rolls, from 5-1 to 5-6, JST, as well as a Magna festival, where many raids are 1/2 off the AP cost to start them and BP cost to join them, and a 50% boost to EXP and an increase in the weekly pendant cap, used to purchase weapons for your weapon grids.

Starting during LegFest means you'll also have the option of purchasing a Beginner Ticket, for about $30, to pick any one of the Limited characters + Zooey, which are only available during these festivals, and you either have to get lucky on a pull or spark them (300 pulls in one go). With the Magna Festival going on as well, you'll rank up pretty fast, as the story is free for quite a few chapters at this point, letting you jump into building your weapon grid faster. Serra posted a review last fall, and it has some good info on what to expect. We also have a Discord channel we hang out in so you can hit us up there, from the main BG channel. We'd love to get a few more people in the guild to fill out our ranks and get some more participation in the monthly Guild Wars.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

If I started during a legfest, did I have to buy a beginner ticket during that legfest? Or if I still haven't bought it can I buy it and pick one of the characters that were available during the legfest I started in?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    If I started during a legfest, did I have to buy a beginner ticket during that legfest? Or if I still haven't bought it can I buy it and pick one of the characters that were available during the legfest I started in?
    Beginner ticket will come back every 30~ days from when you made the account. Yes, you'll be able to pick any character that was available in gacha at the time you made it.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Full list of goodies, aside from the double SSR rates during Legfest:

• Free daily 10 draws from 5/1 to 5/6 before reset (so 50 draws in total)
    • Free daily single draws from 5/6 after reset to 5/15 (so 10 draws in total)
    • Daily 200 gems from 5/1 to 5/15 (200*15 = 3000 gems in total)
    • Login Lottery
    • RP/EXP 1.5x
    • AP/BP halved or reduced to zero for selected quests
    • Co-op room AP cost halved
    • Extra Quest AP cost halved
    • Bonus pendants gains

A good strategy is to use salted g-mail's, to make multiple accounts, and see which ones have the best rolls, over the 5 day free 10 part rolls, and pick one to go with. It's how I started out and things have progressed pretty well from there.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

fkyeah picked this back up and loving it.

Just gonna mess around until the next legfest comes around and then reroll and drop a few bucks ^^

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

15 million player event -- aka, another good time to get addicted:
    http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13133

Event goes from the 10th to the 21st of June.
    1 - Daily gacha roll
    2 - 20 half-elixir per day as an added login reward
    3 - Login and have a chance to gain rewards (rare summons, SSR weapon draw ticket, 3000 crystals)
    4 - 1.5x increased EXP/Rank gain
    5 - Magnafest (half consumption for AP/BP during the event)
    6 - Scam Gacha (one guaranteed SSR) for whale coins
    Not as good as some of the celebrations in the past, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Strangely, some people are saying the playerbase is actually at 17 mil.. sooo?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag