Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

This never gets bumped because we are all in discord but we are recruiting 3 players right now. I assume that everyone who reads BG already is in the crew, but just in case, here's what we're looking for (forgive the copy and paste, I don't feel like re-writing a big post):

"BlueGartr Crew (http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/580002) is recruiting 3 new members following this current Guild Wars.

*We are transitioning from fully casual and content with B rank to slightly more tryhard and would like a few more active members! We have been 4-1 or 3-2 in B for the past 6 or so GW.

*We have a decent chunk of members still working their way towards HL and are very lowbie friendly, but for these last 3-4 spots we would like people R100+ who want a slightly-more-than-casual GBF experience.

We will be shooting for A rank consistently starting in August and will maintain our policy of not having any point requirements, but we would like to see people active during GW - even if only farming eyes and occasionally popping Hells for the rest of us. Actively playing GBF during GW but not contributing to the crew (even if only farming meat and popping) will not be tolerated. I want to stress that we have no point requirement, we have lowbies, but the lowbies put in work popping and debuffing for us, you should too."

"Primary time zones are EST - PST, but have ~5-6 members who are in JST (+/- 1-2 hours) timezone. Our strike times are 9pm EST and 11pm EST and we would like to focus on members who can be active during those times, especially during GW.
    "

"Discord presence is a requirement. This hasn't been a req. for us in the past and now it has bit us in the ass a bit. It isn't fair to retroactively punish people so you won't see all crew members on discord, but it will be required for all new members going forward. This will be enforced.
    "

"We want people who are ready to settle in and have fun with the rest of us. We all get along very well and want that trend to continue.

PM me here or pop in discord. We're on the main BG discord.

We've also started doing full crew 6 man HLs nightly and crew Bahamut HLs and would love a few more. We currently do to 50% with 7-8 people and then pub, so more members to keep it all in-house would be great.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Obligatory "16 million players campaign" announced, come play GBF, you know you want to~
    7 days of free 10 draws, 3 during legfest, other normal bonuses, etc

http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13631

Spoiler: show
    ZoeyZoeyZoeyZoeyZoeyZoeyZoeyZoeyZoeyZoeyZoeyZoey~

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

When's it start?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    When's it start?
    Free rolls start in 4 hours

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

For those that don't want to click through:

• Daily 10-draws from 8/1 5:00AM - 8/8 4:59AM
    • Daily 1-draws from 8/8 5:00AM - 8/15 4:59AM
    • 200 Crystals bonus with Daily Login
    • Summon Lottery
    • 1.5 RP + EXP Campaign
    • 1/2 AP for Free Quests
    • 1/2 AP/BP Campaign
    • 1/2 AP for Coop Quests
    • 1/2 AP for Extra/Special Quests
    • Pendant Rate Boosted by 1.2, with caps doubled
    • Double boost to Journey drop effectiveness
    • 10% Bonus crystals when you purchase

1/2 AP stuff and boosted rates go from 8/1 - 8/15, although double caps last until 8/21 JST.

Keep in mind that the story is always free, up to somewhere in the 60s, so new players have a pretty easy ride into the meat of the game, the Magna fights, some of which are actually free during the campaign (limit 3 per day usually). Stamina rolls over, so you don't "lose" anything by leveling, and if you start your account during Legfest, you'll have a pretty powerful line up of limited characters in your Start Dash pool (including the ridiculously strong Summer Zooey), meaning you can straight out buy them for $30 + you get a free 10 roll too, and your Start Dash comes around once a month until you use it, so you can wait and see who would best fill your favorite element team. Combine those with the occasional Surprise Ticket, which also lets you pick most non-limited chracters + a free 10 roll, and you can get a good team going for zero gambling.

At the end of summer, there's usually another legfest with all of the summer limited characters too, so that's up and coming as well. All in all, it's about as good as it gets for starting in GBF during the campaign.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Main GB crew is full but more than welcome in the BG GBF discord.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Big bump. I imagine most people who play this are already in discord, but in case there's some people out there who were thinking of starting.

Attack on Titan collab started today. You can recruit Mikasa and Levi who are basically gacha SSR tier and unlock a sword/dagger/katana skin for MC

https://twitter.com/ru324/status/939055496975151104

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Bumping for crazy end of year celebration (aka, join/come back now~):
    http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15772

1. Wheel of Fortune style free draws. Guaranteed 1x 10-pull daily, but could be more (up to 10x 10-pull) depending on your luck.

2. 200 crystals for login bonus.

3. Login lottery (the same we've seen regularly).

4~7. Magnafes.

8. ALL the rotating extra quests: Trials for first week, Showdowns for second week.

9. 1/2 off item costs for certain Raids.

10. Pendant caps raised.

11. Double JD boosts.

12. Double daily Arcarum passes.

13. 1/2 cost Co-Op.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Event lasts from JST times below. It's two weeks of at least 10+ draws, which is twice as long as before, and twice the amount of login crystals this event would normally have.

017年12月21日(木)5:00 ~ 2018年1月4日(木)16:59

Welp, time to solo slime forever to restock elixirs.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Solo?
    I have a ton of chars to get to 100 if you wanna hop on the torchwagon.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

7 free draws I got at the start. Noticed I was kicked from BG guild but this game is very guild heavy so it's fine.

Guess I'll try to play again

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

does anyone play on mobile? and if so, is this game still a massive data-hog?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Our crew is super competitive in the PvP aspect of the game so yeah I pruned a bit of the more infrequent players.

Also it is a bit of a hog but I also cant recommend actually only playing this game on mobile. Like playing ffxi on ps2 vs. PC.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've been playing on my tablet since last year. It does slow down someimes.

I would switch to desktop but I honestly have no idea how to figure out my mobage id to reset the pw etc to log in on pc.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    I would switch to desktop but I honestly have no idea how to figure out my mobage id to reset the pw etc to log in on pc.
    If you're already logged in on your tablet, try the link below. It'll show your email address (with a lot of it x'd out for privacy I guess), and it'll let you change your password without you having to input it.

http://ssl.sp.mbga.jp/_pass

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Oh and in terms of the number of free draws right now, this is probably the best time in the history of the game to start.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    If you're already logged in on your tablet, try the link below. It'll show your email address (with a lot of it x'd out for privacy I guess), and it'll let you change your password without you having to input it.

http://ssl.sp.mbga.jp/_pass
    Thanks. Apparently I made a different account on chrome and didn't realize it instead of on mobage. I assume it's different to logout that way? Was able to log in on the AndApp version and it slows down hard during combat. Guess hardware acceleration on this thing is causing it.

edit: Oh...so all I had to do was delete and dl the app again on chrome to fix that. Well anyways is this slow down during battles is annoying. May as well stick to tablet then.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Obligatory "if you're not playing, now's a great time to start" post -- 4th anniversary is coming up, so a bunch of things leading up to it and who knows what they'll do for the anniversary. Also an event going on currently which gives an event SSR character and lets you pick a lesser version of a pay-to-win summon.

From March 1 to 10th:
    Daily 1x free single gacha.
    Daily 200 crystals.
    1.5x RP/EXP (excludes Co-Op).
    Half AP/EP battles.
    Half AP Free Quests.
    Half AP Extra Quests.
    Simultaneous Showdowns.
    Half item cost Raids.
    Bonus Pendants.
    Double JD boosts.
    And who knows what'll follow after that.

Remember to pour one out for 1/2 co-op.. let it live on in our memories forever.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Code Geass Crossover - June 2019
    In June 2019 we’ll get a crossover event between Granblue Fantasy and the popular anime Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. You can check out the trailer below and Lelouch’s in-game character designed by Hideo Minaba in the gallery. Later in the summer, we’re also getting another Love Live crossover.
    https://twinfinite.net/2019/03/granb...y-anniversary/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag