+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Awesome, thank you.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Anyone know how to get past the Parameter Incorrect message? I can't salt anymore accounts, and there's not a lot of info out there on it.
    I've heard that multiple people are having this problem. possibly due to server overload with everyone rerolling during 10x free rolls? IDK.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Have literally no idea what these buttons do but hurray for good art styles

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I got Cagliostro, and that's all I care about.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

So what's the deal here, we summon people, weapons, and summons all from the same place? I'm ultra confused. I got Cerberus, some SSR summon(?), and some weapons (?) and then some SR guy.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

To my knowledge, yes: you gacha for weapons and summons, and some characters are also tied to weapons.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    I've heard that multiple people are having this problem. possibly due to server overload with everyone rerolling during 10x free rolls? IDK.
    Dunno; still happening several hours later. If it is a sort of ban on re-rolling then that pretty much closes this off as a game to try.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Dunno; still happening several hours later. If it is a sort of ban on re-rolling then that pretty much closes this off as a game to try.
    I think you get 10x rolls every day for like the week. I'm having fun with it right now. Definitely is pure JP mobile gacha though.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I made all my accounts like, 8-9 days ago when there was an increased rate on some SSRs. Made like ~40 salted accounts without a problem. Not sure if it changed since.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

If you're still trying with the same email, try the next number. I think I saw that solved the problem for someone.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Anyone know if there is something that stops you from equipping summons? I got realized I got Grande yesterday, but can't seem to find her when I go into my summons..

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

chatter on the web is that the free 10x rolls per day has flooded their servers with rerollers (guilty myself, 11 accounts before I got some mysterious moon runes error screen) and they are possibly ip banning people. I'm on the fence here... I want to try and reroll more accounts, but I also don't want the 10 I already have to get banned (1 is on my phone which is the birdman account, and I'll probably keep that one anyway). some people say they were banned from creating new accounts on that ip, some say even the accounts they already created this week are banned too, while some simply changing up your salts will solve the problem. just a word to the wise, I obviously don't have the whole story.

Edit: yep. Can't reroll anymore even if I change my salt. But the previous accounts I rolled still work. So either there is massive server congestion or I've been ip banned on new accounts (can't say for sure, damn moon runes). Like I said.... 11 is probably enough anyway

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Anyone know if there is something that stops you from equipping summons? I got realized I got Grande yesterday, but can't seem to find her when I go into my summons..
    Did you check your mail?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    chatter on the web is that the free 10x rolls per day has flooded their servers with rerollers (guilty myself, 11 accounts before I got some mysterious moon runes error screen) and they are possibly ip banning people. I'm on the fence here... I want to try and reroll more accounts, but I also don't want the 10 I already have to get banned (1 is on my phone which is the birdman account, and I'll probably keep that one anyway). some people say they were banned from creating new accounts on that ip, some say even the accounts they already created this week are banned too, while some simply changing up your salts will solve the problem. just a word to the wise, I obviously don't have the whole story.

Edit: yep. Can't reroll anymore even if I change my salt. But the previous accounts I rolled still work. So either there is massive server congestion or I've been ip banned on new accounts (can't say for sure, damn moon runes). Like I said.... 11 is probably enough anyway
    Ya, dunno. Still seeing the same message, and I've gotten it a few times, using free browser VPN masking too. Too bad there's literally zero English posting about the game, in general; even reddit has little. I may try the 10 re-rolls, on the accounts I did create, and see what I get.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm playing on just the first one I made, didn't bother rerolling. Only got Cerberus and some shitty summon and I haven't had any problem yet. I'd say as long as you got /some/ SSR you should be ok?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

As with all gatcha games, early on everything is easy to get you hooked. That being said, I have heard that teams of SRs are still quite viable even late-game. Obviously, the top-tier teams will always be decked out in SSRs, but for most of us, I'd say getting an SSR or two is enough to get started. With three more 10x rolls coming, you're almost guaranteed another one or two SRs of each color to round out the team of your choice.

Looking at the SSR tiers, it's quite top-heavy, meaning there are very few "bad" SSRs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1487166578

If rerolling weren't such a hassle in this game, with the whole language and email registration issues, I might recommend it more. But as it is, just go with your first SSR or two.

Also a reminder, the next 10-roll resets at 1PM PST (~2 hours from now). So all accounts created before that will get an extra 10 rolls over accounts created after that.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Ya, dunno. Still seeing the same message, and I've gotten it a few times, using free browser VPN masking too. Too bad there's literally zero English posting about the game, in general; even reddit has little. I may try the 10 re-rolls, on the accounts I did create, and see what I get.
    yeah pretty much what I'm doing. I'd like to reroll more but it is what it is. this probably just saves me from the headache/grind of constantly rerolling (it's very tedious, even though I've got it down to 4 minutes per account lol)

@Sath I think you don't even really need a SSR. it's nice, and if you have one that's great, and if not it's worth rerolling for... but I've found in gacha games that you will eventually build a usable team even if you are light or non-IAP. when I first started Puzzle and Dragons I rerolled multiple times until I got Red Sonia, who was one of the S+ tier best cards in the game at the time. one year later and I now have several badass teams that are capable of conquering literally all but the most hardcore endgame content (and possibly that stuff too, I just haven't tried). Red Sonia is not a part of any of those teams and I have literally never used her, and she's now probably B+/A- tier at best.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    Did you check your mail?
    Checked my presents and got her, thanks!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Is there any way to make your sub characters have more survivability besides just having a better weapon pool and leveling them up?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Don't forget to get the event character. I don't know how long it runs but it just requires mashing enter through a few talking scenes. Go to menu then click the banner at the bottom.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag