Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Once english hits and we can figure out how to make a guild a BG one may not be a bad idea? I know there's a decent amount of stuff that you can only reasonably get through guild stuff but idk details cuz moonspeak.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I'd be down although there's another guild for Puzzle and Dragons forum that I'm supposed to join. IDK. maybe combine forces? or not, I don't care either way.

props to those of you playing hard in moon runes; I've been dabbling a bit in multiplayer battles because there's nothing to lose but BP, and I can't even imagine trying to actually get a handle on all the different summon/weapon/fusion/level break/magna shit without English menus lol

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

I'd be in if we do a BG guild.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hm...

The more I read up on this, the more I feel like my Jeanne/Petra/Metera (F) account, with two top tier water SSR summons, and an extra SSR weapon, is the best account to roll with. All of the SSR characters are top tier, in their element, and if I do get a water team going, I've got the two summons already, so I've got more paths available, depending on how RNG the characters I pull are. Backup would be my Yuel/Feena/Heles account, in case I get some good rolls, at some point in the future.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Hm...

The more I read up on this, the more I feel like my Jeanne/Petra/Metera (F) account, with two top tier water SSR summons, and an extra SSR weapon, is the best account to roll with. All of the SSR characters are top tier, in their element, and if I do get a water team going, I've got the two summons already, so I've got more paths available, depending on how RNG the characters I pull are. Backup would be my Yuel/Feena/Heles account, in case I get some good rolls, at some point in the future.
    With the amount of SSR weapons/summons that are pretty easily farmable the only real consideration should be characters, since those you can only get through the gacha.

That said, Metera is a fucking beast and a half.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Don't know how long you guys plan on playing this, but apparently some characters fall off sharply in the current end-game (the lvl 100 multi-battles), despite being very good in early/mid game. Fire Metera, Lancelot, and Silva are some one of them.

http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thr...ent-characters

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    Don't know how long you guys plan on playing this, but apparently some characters fall off sharply in the current end-game (the lvl 100 multi-battles), despite being very good in early/mid game. Fire Metera, Lancelot, and Silva are some one of them.

http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thr...ent-characters
    Ya, I saw that a bit ago. For me, the Peta/Metera/Jeanne account is still my best as it has two end game, in two elements, and a third, who is great until the final end game, and two SSR water summons, which gives me the best odds of putting together something that RNGsus gives me. My current problem is that I don't really have SR characters, to back any team up, on any account, and even R characters I don't think make a full element team. No summon synergy either, but that seems easiest to correct.

I'm going to keep daily login on both, and my Lennah, Charlotta, Io (light) account; odd that Io isn't on that list.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

SSR Io is a limited time character, so she's not on the list. Which SSR summons do you have?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

SSR Io is a limited time character, so she's not on the list. Which SSR summons do you have?
    It's back a few pages, so I linked it here.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Oh my shitsandwich light girl goes to like 5.5 stars for endgame I guess. Good to know I properly judged her as shitsandwich for everything else though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Oh, btw I just figured out how to set friend summons (maybe) so if you want to add me go ahead. ID 10407379 (again, maybe, lol). I have SSRs up for earth/wind/water/fire and then SR for light/dark. Nothing too crazy.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Oh, btw I just figured out how to set friend summons (maybe) so if you want to add me go ahead. ID 10407379 (again, maybe, lol). I have SSRs up for earth/wind/water/fire and then SR for light/dark. Nothing too crazy.
    It will all be over soon. The moonspeak will have a friend, soon enough.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

PSA: If you get any dark element SSR weapons from the weapon dungeon you can do every 8ish hours make sure you keep them. You need them to craft some of the much stronger weapons.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Anyone know exactly when the English option goes live?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Anyone know exactly when the English option goes live?
    tomorrow, supposedly. I guess 4/11 meant 4/11 JP time. this is what I'm told. I'm looking forward to it a great deal because a) I want to get through story mode and unlock some shit and b) I've been putting off the deeper customization aspects of my team for fear of not understanding what I was doing (it took me several days to actually find the Suzaku battles, and another whole day to find the shop)

really beginning to love this game. it reminds me of Brave Frontier but with atmosphere/style that is far closer to my tastes, which is good because that was the only thing I really didn't like about BF.

also, wasn't sure I could handle Suzaku Hard yet... but I made it

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yes!.... but what time, tomollow?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The rerolls reset at 1PM PST, but they also have events that end at 1AM PST, so one of those. My bet is 1PM PST.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The rerolls reset at 1PM PST, but they also have events that end at 1AM PST, so one of those. My bet is 1PM PST.
    Any last comments on which of my accounts to try out?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

If the ease of starting with Yoda doesn't appeal to you, then I would say the Jeanne account's your best bet. That's all from what I read though, and not my own experience, since I'm still quite a newbie myself.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm on the Jeanne/Metera account side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply