#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'll be rolling a Caligostro/Arulumaya/Melleau/Seruel account. I haven't done anything outside of the seven 10-rolls that we were given a week or so back. Despite the guides floating around, I've been too worried about fucking something up. So while I'll start a bit behind, it's a delay I'm willing to take.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Would recommend farming 10k points if you can (can get 200-400ish points per 1bp in the extreme+ fight) to get the 10000 point dagger. Great ssr stat stick.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Any idea what menu/buttons I need to press to claim rewards from the previous event? The one with the Robot chick raid. I found out a few minutes ago I could claim rewards from raids that I had left in the middle of the other day, which allowed me to link over to the Top page of the robochick event and roll the event gacha a couple times. I didn't have enough inventory space to claim all my token rewards, though. After leaving the event page to clear some space, I couldn't find a way back to claim my archangel weapons and the banner for the event is no longer on My Page.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Any idea what menu/buttons I need to press to claim rewards from the previous event? The one with the Robot chick raid. I found out a few minutes ago I could claim rewards from raids that I had left in the middle of the other day, which allowed me to link over to the Top page of the robochick event and roll the event gacha a couple times. I didn't have enough inventory space to claim all my token rewards, though. After leaving the event page to clear some space, I couldn't find a way back to claim my archangel weapons and the banner for the event is no longer on My Page.
    Go to My Page and click the Mail button and one of the messages that end in the weird jp open period should take you to a menu with only one blue button to press which then takes you to a list of fights you missed rewards from.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So just started an acct, have no clue wtf is going on, gonna wait for english option before starting, I assume the 10 items I got from the tutorial is the daily 10 items everyone was talking about?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Go to My Page and click the Mail button and one of the messages that end in the weird jp open period should take you to a menu with only one blue button to press which then takes you to a list of fights you missed rewards from.
    Hm. I think I know which menu you're talking about. I've claimed the tokens from the fight itself, though. I just haven't been able to turn them in for the XP weapons on the Event Top page.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I think you get ten rolls to start, but the daily ten we were talking about earlier in the thread was an event which ended last week.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I think you get ten rolls to start, but the daily ten we were talking about earlier in the thread was an event which ended last week.
    Alrighty, glad i'm not missing anything then :D, gonna wait till english since i'm already getting jp FFRK confusion flashbacks already.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Hm. I think I know which menu you're talking about. I've claimed the tokens from the fight itself, though. I just haven't been able to turn them in for the XP weapons on the Event Top page.
    Ohhhh. I'm not sure you're able to do that post-event. I remember reading it being mentioned offhand somewhere that stuff you don't spend from event turns into money after some time. I'll click around since I'm waiting for a few more stamina atm anyway.

Edit: Yeah I don't see any way to get there. Lame.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Ohhhh. I'm not sure you're able to do that post-event. I remember reading it being mentioned offhand somewhere that stuff you don't spend from event turns into money after some time. I'll click around since I'm waiting for a few more stamina atm anyway.
    Thanks! I found it, though! I ended up logging in on Chrome and hitting "Translate to English" until I found the page talking about past events. You're given a week or so after the event ends to claim additional rewards, and you can access their top pages from the "Campaign" drop down menu in My Page. For the 3 dudes and robochick event, it's the bottom right panel.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Thanks! I found it, though! I ended up logging in on Chrome and hitting "Translate to English" until I found the page talking about past events. You're given a week or so after the event ends to claim additional rewards, and you can access their top pages from the "Campaign" drop down menu in My Page. For the 3 dudes and robochick event, it's the bottom right panel.
    Oh awesome!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Dammit! I said I would wait! But I take it AP refreshs the more you rank up? Did what seemed like a daily quest to spend AP and ranked up and got full 12.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Dammit! I said I would wait! But I take it AP refreshs the more you rank up? Did what seemed like a daily quest to spend AP and ranked up and got full 12.
    Generally these games refill certain resources, upon leveling up. The most common are the ones you spend to actually do things in game, like quests and such. The best events are locked out of that refill though, but again, each game varies with what it does.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Is there any reason tomorrow is a specifically bad time to start? Did I see something that you have access to a pool of characters based on what was active when the account was created?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rysan Wulfric
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

If you are running a fire team, right now you can get so many items used to limit break your team if you just watch for when the event multi-battle fights go down to 1 BP. The extreme one goes to 1 BP at ~50% hp and the extreme+ goes to 1BP at like 15-20% hp. It's also a great way to get all the gold coins for all the good rewards that include some SSR weapons. Even if your team is like level 1, as long as you contribute to the fight you get rewards.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    Is there any reason tomorrow is a specifically bad time to start? Did I see something that you have access to a pool of characters based on what was active when the account was created?
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...7Fz6eXPcw/edit

This has a great explanation on the basics of the game, as well as when it's a good time to roll, and the different characters available to you through special deals that regularly come around. Its something unique to this game, so I don't know of anything else to relate it to.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Street Fighter V collab starts tomorrow, as well as the return of the old SF collab. You can get Ryu and Chun-li from the old one, and Rashid and Karin from the new one.

http://grancypher.com/2016/04/10/gra...annel-41-news/

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Looks like the English patch may not be out until 1700 JST.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So reading back to beginning of thread, if you end up getting the error message when rerolling, you're banned from rerolling? Cause I made 11 salt accounts before being stuck at error message. If so, I have a SR summon on a few and a SR weapon with no char on the latest one, which should I keep?

Edit: ok, one has a SR darkness summon from the banner and a R weapon, other has the SR earth summon from the banner and a R weapon, and the latest had a fire SR staff with no character, so which should I keep?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

If they're just SR, then it probably doesn't matter much. The first 10 roll after tutorial guarantees an SR (and never an SSR), so if that's what you got, it's nothing special.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag