Thread: Long Time Gaming Channel     submit to reddit submit to twitter

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Long Time Gaming Channel

New Channel Trailer

Old Channel Trailer

Hey BG, asked Sonomaa and he said this was the best spot to put this. So after quite awhile of turning this idea into an actually thing, yesterday I finally released my YouTube channel with my brother. We release a new video daily at 4pm EST. Any critiques would be great, and I hope you guys enjoy the first few (sound quality gets better on the 12th as that's the episode where I upgraded from my single Yeti too a better system).

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hey BG, figured I'd post a bit of an update on the channel.

We're just finishing up our 2nd month since launch and things are going well. We've kept our schedule and released a new video every day and don't plan on stopping any time soon! My brother and I will begin live streaming around the middle of this month as well. We hope to make it into a scheduled weekly thing, with a lot of Hearthstone content coming from my brother and a mix of everything from myself. Here are some playlists of the games we've done so far.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So here are some of the newest series. Trying another series where I bring some of my friends on to play a game instead of just my brother and myself. If people like it enough, will make some two episodes a day content with the extra episodes of Long Time Friends.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Noah is currently live playing some Hearthstone, come and join him!

https://www.twitch.tv/longtimetwitch

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

A couple new videos as well as trying our hand at some vlogging style Pokémon Go episodes. Any critiques are welcome or just come join the fun!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hey BG, just started up some Mario Bros 3! Also do you guys like the vlog style episodes (they've gotten a shit ton more views that our usual episodes)? Trying to broaden our horizons with this channel and create more content.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Still going strong and no planning on stopping! Got a green screen and new lighting, so hopefully will have some scripted skits out soon.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

With Mario 3 just finishing up, time to play some actual co-op

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

We've updated our artwork! Hope you guys like it. Also got some new series started.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Still chugging along with new series as much as we can! Growth is hard D: All the extra stuff for streaming is getting finished up! Gonna stream FF15 day of release!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Currently live on Twitch playing some Hearthstone standard ladder! twitch.tv/longtimetwitch

Edit: Just finished, thanks if anyone joined from here!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

We're starting our Hearthstone stream now! Come join us as we play in standard ladder with our on going fight to legend this month!

Edit: Finished another successful stream! Slow and steadily climbing each one. We tried if we lost with any deck twice in a row we would switch to another deck, but we always came back with the Renolock!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Great stream tonight, reached our goal!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

We made a new channel trailer, I've edited it into the top post. How fast this year has gone by!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hey BG! We're still going strong and growing slowly but surely (it's a marathon, not a sprint... right?!) Resident Evil 7 just got released today and we figured we have a scary good time with our first VR experience. Come tell us what ya think! We also finally finished our Vagrant Story playthrough not too long ago, so if you got time to kill, why not enjoy the Long series

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You like Magic the Gathering? Like Legacy? Come join me for my weekly RW Imperial Painter stream www.twitch.tv/longtimetwitch