Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Note that the second list is just tiers, you can trade in without actually losing any. We just did a Difficult II, and with 200 hallmarks, I got the NQ feet. Went back to the other menu and still have my 200. Sweet~

That being said, each tier can obviously only be gotten once. Got 12 Remedies as my first reward, went back for a second helping and got nope'd.

Also, limited number of items for augmenting. He said he could only offer me 20 more things of sap. I bought one, and he could only offer me 19 more.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So tried Normal for intense( volume 1) version. 3 mobs. 2 Follower orcs 1 main guy. They agro from decently fair away (like 20ish) and that was from behind so sound or something. Party agro so gotta full wipe if you gunna wipe.

Bozzetto warlock casted T5 spells, bio II, sleepga 2 and death and used manafont

Bozzetto crusader casted shell IV

Bozzetto puglist appeared to be a mnk.

Needless to say was a tad unprepared for my masters to actually be attack and they were hitting me for 400-500 each died fast lol. Defensively though they didn't seem too bad

monthly limit looks like 40 thread, 40 dust, 20 sap, and one of each jse cape.
    so two maxxed capes per char per month (assuming we can fill 3 slots per cape...). almost as bad as ffxiv. :<

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I did some Mana Wall testing with 1000 needles as I wasn't sure whether there was a cap currently.

0 PDT + Mana Wall (70%) -> 300 MP taken
    0 PDT + Wicce Sabots +1 Mana Wall (85%) -> 150 MP taken
    nearly capped PDT (.493~) + Wicce Sabots +1 Mana Wall (85%) -> 76 MP taken

So it appears no cap but I didn't have the cape to test, perhaps someone can try it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So seems what you fight might be based off the dailies. Like today was orcs and dragons and normal is just a dragon.

VD dragon wasn't too bad. Though there are a couple of things that could get you that you might not expect

1. Seems to use tp move on pull

2. Breaths can hurt a bit ( ok you should expect that)

3. Breaths have really long range (hit me at 26)

Seems to have some kind of piercing resistance (OD armor shatters were doing about half of what they normally do on high end content and continued to do similar dmg when OD wore so guessing wasn't attack issue) but seemed to either take greatly increased blunt dmg or it counted as undead as I was consistently getting 16k bone crushers lol

Lastly the repeatable RoEs say xp granting so guess no wrecking Yughott Grotto

Also good luck getting in... seems limited amount of instanced type thing

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So the thing about Intense is that all three of them seem to get hate on you, and not whatever your pet is. I've been far out of range, sent my avatar in to attack, and the other two instantly come for me. I'm guessing this is to prevent pet jobs from soloing it.

I'm still trying to do it though.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    So the thing about Intense is that all three of them seem to get hate on you, and not whatever your pet is. I've been far out of range, sent my avatar in to attack, and the other two instantly come for me. I'm guessing this is to prevent pet jobs from soloing it.

its incursion hate. its not specific design for pet jobs, it just means you need actual crowd control or a proper tank that can hold hate on all 3 mobs instead of just leting someone walk in stand afk and tank all 3 mobs

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post

They actually aggroed me right before I could get it on them. But either way if pets take actions on them they can get hate. Just was really unprepared and 1 character died before I realized what happened and could only get 2 mobs on other pet before last master died

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

so I did a single try of Intense, solo, on "Easy" (124). the BLM and MNK orcs dropped pretty swiftly to my BLU. the "PLD" however is garbage. he blocks pretty much every swing, reducing my white damage to single digits, and CDC to a laughable 200 or less. Sanguine Blade was a very consistent 1700, however. this would be pretty managable solo, except every minute or so, he uses an AoE charm which lasts for 1 minute. soloing this one is going to be a bit more troublesome, not saying impossible, and likely someone swinging better than Tanmogayi +1 and a Colada is likely going to have a leg up on me to begin with.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm making progress on intense solo on SMN. I focused down the mage before I died, so now I only have two mobs. Now we'll see if I can kill the mnk fast enough...

Campaign
    BG Level

Trying to do a tl;dr for Ambuscade information, please correct my post's errors!

Ambuscade
    Ambuscade is a new type of content added on the 05/04/2016 patch.
    From one to six players can paricipate by talking to Gorpa-Masorpa in Mhaura (G-9).
    To access every participant needs a "key item", which doesn't get expended if you fail but does get expended if you win.
    There are two types of Ambuscade "Intense Ambuscade" and "Ambuscade", the former being higher content level than the latter. Two specific books (primers) and two specific key items, one for each of them.
    Each of the two ambuscades have 5 different difficulty levels, similar to high tier battlefields (are all 5 levels selectable from the first time?)

How to enter
    Activate a specific ambuscade RoE and complete it to receive one of the 2 different Key Items used to enter each Ambuscade.
    If you already have that key item, completing the RoE will give no new key item.
    These RoEs reset daily.

Rewards
    Completing Ambuscade grants a certain number of "Hallmark" currency, according to the type of Ambuscade and the difficulty chosen, and the chance of some items dropping in the treasure pool.
    Hallmarks can be spent into two categories of items.
    The first allows to buy mats and has you physically spending those points. I.e. if you buy a 200 hallmarks items, 200 hallmarks will be subtracted from your current amount.
    The second category works in "tiers". Certain items "unlock" as you reach higher values of max hallmarks farmed for the current month.
    Each "tier" for the current month can only be bought a single time.
    No points detracted for the second category, it's just a "once per tier" type of thing.

Category 1
    Spoiler: show
    • dynamis currency single: 20 points
    • dynamis currency 100s: 2000
    • alexandrite: 15
    • HMP:200
    • Rift cinder/dross: 1.5k
    • rem weapon stuff: 50
    • hpb: 35
    • Umbral marrow: 30k
    • Scoria: 50k
    • capes: 500
    • Thread/dust: 100
    • sap: 200

Category 2
    Spoiler: show
    • Remedy : 100 (gives you 12)
    • Sulevia leggings: 130
    • vile elixir : 170
    • gauntlets: 220
    • super reraiser : 280
    • Sulevia mask : 370
    • blue pondweed: 480
    • Sulevia legs: 620
    • honey wine: 800
    • Sulevia body: 1050
    • beastly shank: 1350
    • Sulevia feet+1: 1800
    • red pondweed: 2300
    • Sulevia hands+1 : 3k
    • sweet tea: 3900
    • Sulevia mask+1 : 5k
    • savory shank: 6.5k
    • Sulevia legs+1 : 8500
    • clerics drink: 11k
    • Sulevia body+1: 14.5k
    • megaexlizer: 20k
    • special gobbie key: 25k (then another one every 5k until 50k)

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So, intense VE is soloable.

I used Ramuh to take out the BLM before wiping, then used Ifrit to take out the MNK before wiping a second time, then used Diabolos and night terror to rip through the NM. It did consistant 8-10k damage, no resists. He's weak to dark I think.

Fuck the idiots standing around the book refusing to party.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It is one of each path. So, enjoy lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yesssssssssss!

Edit: They also let you change augment paths too mid-way.

Campaign
    BG Level

Do you have a shared max number of augs though?
    (read Damane's theory)

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshBoshi View Post
    Patio is another style for your Mog House. No roof and lets you put in trees and such.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

No. Each path you have 20/20/10

It says 9-8-7 etc remain

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So the one cape per job thing isn't so bad after all.

The RoE to get new KIs is repeatable.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by stamos View Post
    No. Each path you have 20/20/10

It says 9-8-7 etc remain
    This looks like you can cap each category then, making these capes really powerful. Good news for us!
    I guess the only "limitation" then is in the number of augment items you can get, which have a cap each month, right?
    If I'm correct then this "only" means that it's gonna take several months if you wanna fully upgrade multiple capes for multiple jobs?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast