1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 17 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 42 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 10 hours, 17 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 23 hours, 42 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Well, people are editing it.
    Version with less dicks: https://cdn.bluegartr.com/lbr/LBR Apr 17.pdf

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

this isn't even drama it's just guildchan editing a google document

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Sad thing is they probably got a load of views for all this drama. Personally, i'd rather listen to quality content than their reaction to a drama thread, and what will next week be their reaction to the drama thread about their reaction to the original drama thread.

Calling out Reddit most likely got them a load of views last time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Have fun folks. Make 'em write a better episode.
    Opened that on public transport. Shouldn't have lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cem Bob
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    Sad thing is they probably got a load of views for all this drama. Personally, i'd rather listen to quality content than their reaction to a drama thread, and what will next week be their reaction to the drama thread about their reaction to the original drama thread.

Calling out Reddit most likely got them a load of views last time too.
    I'm almost ashamed to admit that the last bundle of LBR drama got me listening in too. Mostly just to hear the reaction to the reaction, but the episode also covered topics I have a mild interest in (some tanking and pvp stuff iirc). Though it didn't take long for me to realise that they didn't have a clue what they were talking about on any of the topics raised.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by KCem View Post
    I'm almost ashamed to admit that the last bundle of LBR drama got me listening in too. Mostly just to hear the reaction to the reaction, but the episode also covered topics I have a mild interest in (some tanking and pvp stuff iirc). Though it didn't take long for me to realise that they didn't have a clue what they were talking about on any of the topics raised.
    Yeah, I gave it a go, but from my perspective, I got bored with the topics mentioned and I felt that there wasn't enough content for the majority of the topics I cared about, and when that content was talked about, I didn't feel that they were experienced with it. Which is fine, because people have different tastes and they cater for a different audience.

Some of the people there seemed alright personality wise and I don't want to paint them all with the same brush. But this whole drama doesn't surprise me and honestly, I felt that some people were trying to hard to play the "big bad angry person" because for them, it works.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't think I can give the content a go. Assuming it's talking about ... tanking, healing... pvping... (besides the drama stuff)

The game at its current stage is still very simple. I really can't fathom talking about the activities lol

How the hell do they keep doing it after all this time? Tanking has changed sinced 2.0 lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I don't think I can give the content a go. Assuming it's talking about ... tanking, healing... pvping... (besides the drama stuff)

The game at its current stage is still very simple. I really can't fathom talking about the activities lol

How the hell do they keep doing it after all this time? Tanking has changed sinced 2.0 lol
    I don't think there is enough content in the game to do a weekly thing. I'm finding this pretty interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz1h...ature=youtu.be

But you can't do something like this every week - once after a raid cycle and maybe one before a patch drops. But people are also interested in other things like PVP, non raid, liveletters, patch content and what not.

I found that LBR was basically "News of the week" for a few minutes. Then pretty much everything after was filler that I skipped - them talking about some bets they were doing to raise money for the show. Some PVP Fantasy League thing they were running. Then they would go through viewer questions and calls which was a mixed back. Some were interesting, some were just plain weird, and some I felt they just let through that had an opposing viewpoint to scream and abuse them, depending on who answered the question. I'm all for opposing views and discussion and there were cases when that happened, but there was also cases that ended up devolving into a shitfest which didn't interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post
    Opened that on public transport. Shouldn't have lol
    I opened it at work... closed it quickly before anyone noticed >_>

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

I like how in almost every area of worthless drama for either XI or XIV, Cesils pictures are passed around

the hilarious backstory I got on her is equal parts dumb and stupid

I used to watch a few of Mithrie's videos and they were helpful at the time. I don't think he posted anything in a while before he started asking for money tho.

Mogtalk is great, but (I think) they're youtube only. I wish they have an audio only mode with an rss feed so I can listen to them while driving to work.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Who's the naked broad?

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Who's the naked broad?
    Thats Cesil Rapture or Cesil Cosplay, I dunno who she is calling herself these days, but the tldr is she was an unknown who did some noods to pay for a very sloppy set of bolt ons and now takes saucy pictures of herself for money and whatever. She also stole her name from someone else. She is on the Sargantas server I believe in FFXIV, she was on another server in FFXI, dont remember which but probably remora because remora was a bad place

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I used to watch a few of Mithrie's videos and they were helpful at the time. I don't think he posted anything in a while before he started asking for money tho.

Mogtalk is great, but (I think) they're youtube only. I wish they have an audio only mode with an rss feed so I can listen to them while driving to work.
    They do AFAIK. I downloaded an episode through some Android podcast app

Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post
    They do AFAIK. I downloaded an episode through some Android podcast app
    If you can find out what their rss feed url is that would be great!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Well, people are editing it.
    You can access the revision history of any google doc by clicking on 'Last Edit was made by <x>'

This will then take you to a page where you can see the entire history of revisions.

Spoiler: show

I'm hoping they figure out they can lock access to certain circles, but I doubt they'll ever figure that out.

Edit: I used a Mithrie video when I was hitting level50 3* and found out about her macro guide which gave you variety of steps to use based off how much CP you had with good procs at certain steps. Mind you, it didn't take much for me to make the jump to doing everything by hand with a little bit of learning of how to plan my CP.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

There's a podOmatic version of Mog Talk I think - this one was posted on Reddit today http://frostytv.podomatic.com/entry/...15_41_17-07_00

All seem to be here http://frostytv.podomatic.com/

Thanks! Here is the direct podOmatic RSS feed: http://frostytv.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    Aw yiss I got #2 in the comments from reddit section

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I'm still surprised no one from LBR seems to be commenting on this issue, just retweeting stuff.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast