+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

How the overall population there? Thinking about trying the server as i dont have much time for retail-like servers.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by GroizerX View Post
    How the overall population there? Thinking about trying the server as i dont have much time for retail-like servers.
    We're hitting close to 30 each night at primetime. Everyone is in the same linkshell so it ends up feeling like more. We run lots of events!

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

We have definitely picked up steam in these last few months. Usually have several people around to help with whatever quest or mission people may need.

Application process also can save you quite some time if you decide to do a transfer!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

support.fenix-xi.com/portal/session is giving me a 500 Internal Server Error...If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file to find out what went wrong.

Tried from Chrome and Mozilla

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by bige View Post
    support.fenix-xi.com/portal/session is giving me a 500 Internal Server Error...If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file to find out what went wrong.

Tried from Chrome and Mozilla
    I restarted it a short time ago, you might have been trying while it was down! It's on kind of a slow connection, will be upgrading soon. Try this link: http://support.fenix-xi.com/portal

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thank you. I think that was the case, I have registered. Just hoping everything works out on Linux.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Started playing on this server and i gotta say its fun as hell! Very well coded, nice xp and movement speed for those that liked Zilart, COP, ToAu and WoTG level 75 era but have responsibilities and cant stay 8h a day playing a game (like i did back in 2003-2005).

Helpful members and a nice server LS that is organizing Rank Missions, CoP runs, Dynamis...

Truly recommend this server.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Sobrana View Post
    Started playing on this server and i gotta say its fun as hell! Very well coded, nice xp and movement speed for those that liked Zilart, COP, ToAu and WoTG level 75 era but have responsibilities and cant stay 8h a day playing a game (like i did back in 2003-2005).

Helpful members and a nice server LS that is organizing Rank Missions, CoP runs, Dynamis...

Truly recommend this server.
    Thank you so much! :D

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Big things happening on Fenix today!

Automatic Buy/Stock/Sell Auction House:

Just a few minutes ago, the Auction House bought everything you had up for sale, as long as it was not overpriced! In one week, it will do it again! Also a few minutes ago, the Auction house begin a restock! In TWO weeks, it will do it again!
    We hope you enjoy this boost to the economy! To come: a form where you can submit suggestions for Auction House item prices/stocks/etc.

Reward Price Update:
    Point prices for some reward items have been adjusted. This will take effect next server reset.
    To put it simply, the prices for Reward items were an ancient relic. They were created many moons ago, and no longer fit on the server Fenix has become. We've done some price changing across all tiers to balance the flow of gear among characters. If you have any questions about specific changes, let me know. Otherwise, the Reward spreadsheet has been updated with a new column showing the changes. This old price column will be deleted after a few days.
    We should also have a new event in place soon, it's in the works! Thanks all!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The first Trial of Fenix is here! See the wiki page for details! Everyone please give a massive thank you to Patriarch for masterminding this BRAND NEW CONTENT and Jinne for working his code magic! http://fenix-xi.wikia.com/wiki/The_Trials_of_Fenix

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

New Player Promotion - not just for new players! 6/29/17 - ???
    New Player Package Edit
    Some of you may remember the New Player Package from 2016 - and it's back for 2017, but ramped up! Starting now, all characters (ev who have not done a Rebirth/Transfer are eligible for the New Player Package:
    • One non-advanced level 75 job
    • One non-advanced level 37 job
    • 1 capped combat or magic skill

(Non-advanced = WAR, MNK, WHM, THF, RDM, BLM)

To obtain the package: just register with us! http://fenix-xi.wikia.com/wiki/Registration
    Steps:
    • Click this link: http://support.fenix-xi.com/portal
    • Enter an email address where it says "Complete the form below to get started" and click Login.
    • Just below the Fenix logo, click the tab that says "Registration". (this only appears after entering your email address)
    • Fill out the form - the New Player Promotion info boxes are at the bottom! Be sure to fill them in!

For non-"new" players:

That's not all - for the first time ever, ALTERNATE characters of main characters who have previously done a Rebirth/Transfer may take advantage of the New Player Package! But only until August 1! Submit a ticket here to receive the package: http://support.fenix-xi.com/portal - IMPORTANT! Include your: Main character name, the name of the character (or characters) receiving the package, desired 75 job, desired 37 job, and desired combat or magic skill. Remember, no advanced jobs. Main characters are only eligible if they have not previously done a Rebirth/Transfer. Submit your ticket by August 1! After that, only Main characters will be eligible.

Kumhau - pre-requisite quest removed!
    All characters may now warp to Kumhau at any time! The prerequisites for the Trial of Fenix: Pain have been lifted as part of our New Player Promotion! (Unrelated to the promotion: Kumhau has received some nerfs. He should still put up a fight, but not an impossible one.)

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

And to add to that, we are still releasing bi-weekly event NMs (repurposed NMs that are temporarily much more difficult than their retail counterparts, with custom drops as well). We are also working on our Trials, which involve fights against Wildskeeper NMs that have been tailored to challenge level 75 players.

Much more also in the works, so you should stop by and check it out!

Is the server still pretty active?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Nullibicity View Post
    No, sorry! It merged with Era a while back.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Already Banned
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Nullibicity View Post
    Merged with Era, but Era is pretty active though.