1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 12 hours, 35 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 11 hours, 24 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 5 hours, 35 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 hours, 24 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

Hello from Phoenix Down Radio!

Hi everyone. Klauss from Phoenix Down Radio. I want to start by thanking Sonomaa and everyone here at BG for all the attention, retweets, likes, follows, etc. for our podcast. I'm sure many of you are wondering who we are, and why we're here.

Phoenix Down Radio started back in September 2015 after listening to a number of other FFXIV podcasts like Limit Break Radio, Aetheryte Radio, Sequence Break, Gather Together, and a few others. At the time, I was unemployed and getting frustrated from fruitless job searches. I was spending a lot of time on FFXIV and working on learning some of the finer points of the game, and thought "Hey, maybe I could try this podcasting thing." So I talked it over with a few friends from my free company, Phoenix Down of Hyperion, and thus the show was born. We have been slowly growing our listener base, and have a few very dedicated followers who catch most every live stream and podcast we throw out there, and hope that their enthusiasm can spread to others here.

When I listened to Sonomaa on LBR last week, and saw his offer to appear on other shows, I knew I had to take the chance and see if he would come onto our little show, and I really think it ended up being our best episode yet. I hope you all enjoy it as well, and would love to hear some feedback/comments/criticisms/questions about our show. We are still very new to the game, and would love to know what people think. Thank you again for taking the time to read this little wall of text, and we all hope you enjoy our podcast.

Edit: Here's a link to our website - http://www.phoenixdownradio.com.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

You have a link?

Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    You have a link?
    Updated the OP with a link to our webpage, wasn't sure I had permission to create links yet as a new user XD

Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

For those interested, episode 17 of our podcast is now available for listening! Its available directly from our website, or if you prefer you can search for us on iTunes, Stitcher, or other RSS-based podcast feed services.

Episode 17 - Giant Flying Ghost Sperm

Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

Episode 18 is now live and available to listen to! Go ahead and give it a listen! To catch up on older episodes, check out our website - www.phoenixdownradio.com.

Episode 18 - Irrelevant and Irreverant

Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

Episode 19 is up and ready for you guys to listen to! We talk about Live Letter XXX and do a bit of speculating on what may be to come. Hope you enjoy!

Episode 19 - Spin it like a Helicopter

Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

Episode 20 is now ready to listen to on our website, and will soon be available on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play.

Episode 20 - The More You Know!

Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

Check out Episode 21, we talk about whether the difficulty of content we have received so far in Heavensward has been too easy or if the last patch is just too hard. We would love to hear your opinions on this as well!

Episode 21 - Mama didn't raise no Filthy Casual!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

really enjoy the show, nice work

Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

Thanks! I'm really glad to hear it! We have a lot of exciting things happening in the next few episodes, so be sure to stay tuned!

Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

Also, I'm slow in posting this but here is the last episode from July 9th with LBR's Eskalia as our guest.

Episode 22 - Welcome to Moltres Revive Radio!

Phoenix Down Radio
    BG Level

Hey everyone! In our newest episode, FusionX from GamerEscape.com and Aetheryte Radio joins us and we talk a bit about how he got into podcasting and writing for video game websites, as well as our thoughts about Deep Dungeon and other various rants and ramblings. Enjoy!

Episode 23 - GamerEscape from Deep Dungeon (or FusionX loves his salad)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Oh I need so much help. Please help me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character