Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Might be from those Tales From Borderlands, he doesn't look familiar to me and thats the only game I never played.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Might be from those Tales From Borderlands, he doesn't look familiar to me and thats the only game I never played.
    He looks a little like the scientist from the new DLC.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I just finished watching a play through, he's not from there (which is totally worth your while imo).

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    He looks a little like the scientist from the new DLC.
    Ah, that would make sense- I thought maybe the Hammerlock DLC from BL2 because I havent played that in years and haven't reached that yet in my current play through. Just wanted to be sure I wasnt missing a major (minor?) player in the upcoming plot.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

didn't the microsoft event mention the September date for this? is the Epic Store exclusivity for 6 months no longer in play?

Metro will also be on Windows store which several have been wondering if this is encroaching on antitrust laws as it is no longer about exclusive and seems more about "Fuck Steam".

EDIT sorry that was xbox version currently.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Outer Worlds is also going to be available on the Windows Store same day as the Epic release. It's very clearly a "Fuck Steam" thing going on with the EGS.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Wouldn't really surprise me. EGS does seem to have a hate boner for them.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    Who is the guy at 1:03 with Hammerlock?
    He's in a shot with the Hammerlock siblings so it could be a third. Vaughn is the naked dude and Rhys' best friend.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hahah, I thought the underwear, gun toting guy might be Vaughn. Love him

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    Hahah, I thought the underwear, gun toting guy might be Vaughn. Love him
    Play the BL2 DLC.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Anyone have a bead on how long the new DLC takes to complete?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Couple hours

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    “Commander Lilith & The Fight for Sanctuary” is a new downloadable campaign expansion for Borderlands 2—the award-winning shooter-looter that originally launched in 2012—that brings players back to the wilds of Pandora for a brand new adventure that sets the stage for Borderlands 3.

Sanctuary is under siege, the Vault Map has been stolen, and a toxic gas is poisoning Pandora. You’ll step back into the boots of legendary Vault Hunters Maya, Salvador, Axton, Zer0, Gaige or Krieg to battle new bosses, explore new areas, and collect new loot, including an entirely new tier beyond Legendary. Join up with Lilith and the Crimson Raiders to take on a deranged villain hell-bent on claiming the Vault Map for himself. Veteran players can pursue the new level cap, while newcomers can automatically boost to level 30 and dive straight into the action.

What’s New

• Story Content: The villainous Hector and his New Pandora Army want the Vault Map for their own ends, so they’re purging the planet using an insidious toxic gas that turns all those affected into mindless plant zombies. Fight alongside your favorite allies (plus a few new friends) across story missions and side quests alike.

• Top Loot Tier: Legendary weapons are lovely and all, but now there’s an even rarer and more powerful tier in town: Effervescent. This tier features high stats, special effects, and some entrancing rainbow textures.

• Weapons and Equipment: With a new top loot tier comes new top loot, including super rare named firearms like a shotgun that fires… well, let’s just say there are ponies and rainbows and explosions.

• Enemies and Bosses: The toxic gas seems to be doing strange things to Pandora’s bandit and beast populations, mutating them into deadly “Infected” forms. Expect exploding plant monsters, ferocious boss battles, and an all new Raid Boss!

• Ares: Shoot and loot your way through previously unexplored Pandoran locales, including the wreckage of a familiar space station and at least one forbidden research lab.

• Customization Options: Each of the six Borderlands 2 Vault Hunters gets a new head and skin, while the two vehicle types receive three new skins apiece. Stylin’!

• Level Cap: Veteran players can pursue the new level cap of 80 (up from 72), and super hardcore fans can challenge themselves to achieve the two new Overpowered Levels, accessible via Digistruct Peak.

How to Play

Commander Lilith & The Fight for Sanctuary is the fifth campaign DLC for Borderlands 2. A copy of Borderlands 2 (Steam) or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Xbox One, PlayStation 4) is required in order to play the DLC.

To access the new campaign content once the DLC is installed, you will need to visit the new “Fight for Sanctuary” location, which you can reach via any of the in-game Fast Travel stations. Please note that attempting to play the new Commander Lilith & The Fight for Sanctuary content is not recommended unless your Vault Hunter is at least level 30. We also encourage you to complete Borderlands 2’s main campaign first to avoid story spoilers.

Alternatively, new players and returning players who want to jump straight into Commander Lilith can instantly create a new level 30 Vault Hunter at the Select Character screen. This character will already have completed all but the final main mission of Borderlands 2 and will automatically start at the beginning of the new content.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Take Two took legal action against a YouTube personality, Supmatto, for reporting on publicly available information. Basically T2 posted a dev stream that showcased an Twitch test account complete with user name. If you followed the user name, then you would have access to all of T2's test accounts upon looking at the follow list. What T2 didn't know, even if they set their stream to private, Twitch will still show a thumbnail of the stream to subs. What this guy did was take screen caps of the thumbs and then used those in news videos. T2 sent private investigators to the guy's home, had his Discord channels taken down, and sent a number of DMCA's against his YouTube channel.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Sent 7 DMCA and dropped 6 of them.