+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    I like to eat food
    BG Level

My PC is pretty beat at this point and it feels it. Destiny 2 on med/high I get 70-90 fps depending on zone, here I get 40-50 on med/low.

Really like the gameplay otherwise. Only level 11 at this point. Got a cool Torgue AR legendary that shoots lightning and lightning balls. Wrecks shields in two shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The performance is quite bad for the overall quality of the graphics, and yeah the writing is atrocious.

But ... Sniper Rifles with shotgun alt fire modes more then compensates for any of these issues.
    This is my favorite part. The alt fire mode for different types is amazing. No longer have to farm for the same weapon twice because you want shock/corr

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

beat the game last night, time to farm a bit then head in for True mode

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I had an awesome incendiary shotgun...thing melts....

I just hate that I've kinda outleveled it now =/

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Man I was in love with a couple torgue shotguns until I found me a nice full auto sniper. I just run out of ammo so quick with it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So, question. If my bro waits to get this game on Steam in April 2020 on Steam, will he be able to play it with me on Epic? How would we connect? I am guessing he would launch it on Steam, which would launch the Epic Launcher then the game. (This is how Ghost Recon Wild lands works and Far Cry 5 works , though in perspective to Uplay).

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It wouldn't require Epic launcher when it comes out on Steam.

As for play between Steam and EGS, I doubt it, but who knows.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Supposedly the Echocast add-on for Twitch and/or Denuvo is preventing some streamers from maintaining a steady connection due to memory usage.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I really hope they get a stability patch out soon, having my entire game lock up for a few seconds in heavy combat and then run at 3fps for a second or two before going back to running at 100+ is a fucking drag. I also have not seen this game take up anywhere near close to the 16gb of ram it reccomends you have on your system I wonder if that has to do with it happening, enemy bodies don't seem to despawn and just hang around.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Killa Volt is an ass. It's a pain in the ass to damage him and the full electric floor is crappy. Took forever to get him down to half his HP bar, but then the full electric floor killed me.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Killa Volt is an ass. It's a pain in the ass to damage him and the full electric floor is crappy. Took forever to get him down to half his HP bar, but then the full electric floor killed me.
    Same! Tried him at level 14 and it did not go well lol...that full floor is brutal

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Having not paid a whole lot of attention to the game before it released, I had no idea Ice-T was in it. I was pleasantly surprised one I recognized the voice, especially considering how bad so much of the voice acting in the game is.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I really hope they get a stability patch out soon, having my entire game lock up for a few seconds in heavy combat and then run at 3fps for a second or two before going back to running at 100+ is a fucking drag. I also have not seen this game take up anywhere near close to the 16gb of ram it reccomends you have on your system I wonder if that has to do with it happening, enemy bodies don't seem to despawn and just hang around.
    I've been hearing performance is pretty bad myself. Couch Co-Op's framerate and suffer greatly while in menus and people have actually been going to Steam to ask for help for PC related questions.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Yeah, even some of the streamers I've watched with some monster PCs are getting hangups. You can tell the optimization is not that great. I thought I had made a mistake getting it for PC since mine is kinda old now, but apparently even PS4 Pro/XB1X can't keep stable above 30?

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Same! Tried him at level 14 and it did not go well lol...that full floor is brutal
    Same, I'm also 14 and going to give it another shot before I grind a bit. I have an interesting AR that has Radiation sticky mines that explode after a couple seconds. I think I can shoot them at the floor and hit his feet to do decent damage and hit him with the DOT. I was using the alt fire for it, a Radiation impact shot that explodes and took a similar tact but I'm thinking the stickies may end up doing more damage.

I feel like I'm just lucky. Almost every time I see people saying a game has optimization issues, i never have seen any issues. I don't even have a monster PC or anything (Going 5 years old now), and i haven't dropped below 60fps. The only time it is lower than that is during loading a new area for about 2 secs.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I've had great performance as well, running DX12

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

I’ve had no performance issues at all on ultra. My computer is good but nothing special.

Excited to meet Ice-T, had no idea he was a VA in this either.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Tyven out here on ultra like "my computer is nothing special" while I'm over here on a mix between medium and low settings getting 40-50 fps.