Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I need to figure out something with Ultra Wide because the display of the guns keeps getting cut off at the top and I'm actually hating it.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hotfix out that globally nerfs drop rate on Mayhem + Chupa, and the Jakobs Estate Loot Tink is no longer a guaranteed spawn.

Seems like you need to be connected to the internet for the hotfix to stay applied tho, so I guess if you wanna drown in loot just play offline until it's baked into the main game. Hotfixs requiring an online connection also explains the disconnect between online/offline guardian ranks too

Edit : drop rate nerfs are apparently insanely overboard. Mayhem 3 Chupa specifically sounds like maybe 1 legendary per 4 or 5 runs, bosses are like 2 legendaries at best, with zero dropping more often then not

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The perfect Zane weapon?

And another fun one of the same effect. Highest item level I've seen

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

the foursom is legit. the lucian, however...

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Nerfs happened, hope you got a lot of loot before the changes!

Yellow paint has been added to the Marsh Fields to mark a more obvious path to complete the Sabotage Crew Challenge.
    The New-U Station in front of the Halcyon Suborbital Spaceport (used during the “Space-Laser Tag” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
    The New-U Station in front of Titian’s Gate (used during the “Atlas, At Last” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
    The first Guardian a player runs into during the “Beneath the Meridian” mission is no longer over-leveled.
    The Eridian chest by the Grotto in the Jakob’s Estate is no longer invisible.
    Balance

Eridium crystals in Voracious Canopy grow less frequently.
    Scaled down the amount of loot drops in Mayhem Mode.
    Torgue shotgun sticky damage has been reduced.
    Reduced E-Tech shotgun elemental damage from “flesh off your bones” to “a lot”.
    Chupacabratch dropped too much of his hard-earned loot.
    Adjusted spawn rate of Loot Tinks in Mansion. They’re special again.
    Removed pain-sounds from Troy for his boss fight.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Reduced E-Tech shotgun elemental damage from “flesh off your bones” to “a lot”.

is this referring to the 2000 dot dmg per second shotgun i found at lvl 24? lol

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Finally finished my normal mode playthrough, almost made it to 50. Will do some circle of slaughter then start TVHM

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I'm only level 14 and haven't completed Promethea yet so don't worry about it.
    I purchased the game and haven't even started yet...ended up in SEA/DAL/RDU on a work travel spree. Will pop in this weekend.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Well I'm still level 14 and haven't completed Promethea lol. Was planning on getting some time in last night while my wife took the baby and went clothes shopping for her, but she ditched the baby and just went on her own which left me unable to play. (I had the baby, she didn't leave the baby somewhere)

Wanted to get on tonight. If anyone sees me on and wants to play coop at noob levels just join up.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So take it with a grain of salt, but apparently we won't be seeing any new vault hunters via DLC according to some streamers.

One of my favorite guns for flying things. Hit them once and just watch them drop without having to aim.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Science bitches.

Figured out this really dope Moze build while I've been bored on duty. Requires zero thought or effort (doesn't even use her action skill, you literally just hold down fire and spam grenades, don't even aim because it interferes with your ability to throw grenades) and is entirely unkillable as long as there's something to hit with the Stormfront Grenade (so probably not so great on the Eden-6 boss since he's too far away from the ground to hit with the grenades effect)

Required Gear

Spoiler: show

Needs 2 points in Thin Red Line, and ideally the other 3 would be in Desperate Measures

Spec

The class mod giving you 2 points in Thin Red Line leaves you at 1 HP to proc Desperate Measures and the Grave artifact, giving a nice permanent damage boost. I'm also sitting at around 28k shields before any proc effects kick in.

Combination of the class mod + shield + Stormfront + the proper perks gives you infinite grenades that will constantly restore your shields and continually refresh your ammo + grenades to just keep spamming.

Can basically use whatever the fuck weapons you want because Stormfront by itself can cover all the procs required to refill your shields/ammo/grenades, tho splash damage weapons with bigger magazines are preferable given all the perks/procs tied into splash damage and refreshing ammo.

Note that this shit is absolute fucking murder on performance. My computer is usually staying in the 90-100 fps range and will drop down to the 40s depending on how many grenades are out.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

First content update is Free Halloween content, only available for a month

Announced during today's livestream;

Go to https://youtu.be/BtoSTEJ062s?t=2909

CHKB3-FJT9J-SK3K5-T33JJ-95J56

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Science bitches.

Figured out this really dope Moze build while I've been bored on duty. Requires zero thought or effort (doesn't even use her action skill, you literally just hold down fire and spam grenades, don't even aim because it interferes with your ability to throw grenades) and is entirely unkillable as long as there's something to hit with the Stormfront Grenade (so probably not so great on the Eden-6 boss since he's too far away from the ground to hit with the grenades effect)

Required Gear

Needs 2 points in Thin Red Line, and ideally the other 3 would be in Desperate Measures

Spec

The class mod giving you 2 points in Thin Red Line leaves you at 1 HP to proc Desperate Measures and the Grave artifact, giving a nice permanent damage boost. I'm also sitting at around 28k shields before any proc effects kick in.

Combination of the class mod + shield + Stormfront + the proper perks gives you infinite grenades that will constantly restore your shields and continually refresh your ammo + grenades to just keep spamming.

Can basically use whatever the fuck weapons you want because Stormfront by itself can cover all the procs required to refill your shields/ammo/grenades, tho splash damage weapons with bigger magazines are preferable given all the perks/procs tied into splash damage and refreshing ammo.

Note that this shit is absolute fucking murder on performance. My computer is usually staying in the 90-100 fps range and will drop down to the 40s depending on how many grenades are out.
    I would suggest a Cloning Hex grenade if you can get one. Each grenade splits in two and will follow targets around constantly zapping them with an elemental effect so you don't have to worry about the enemy being grounded like you would with the storm front. Edit: Also, the grenade will zap multiple surrounding targets, not just the one it's following.

I do something similar to the build you suggest, but I don't have all of those items and I'm not fully relying on the grenades to do damage, just for the survivability.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    So take it with a grain of salt, but apparently we won't be seeing any new vault hunters via DLC according to some streamers.
    At about 1 hour & 18 minutes into the livestream, Gearbox rep said "probably not" when asked about DLC characters. He says most players stick with only 1 character during their time with the game, so that's how it's going to be.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

That's a shame because I mained Gaige when she came out and dropped playing zer0 for her.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    I would suggest a Cloning Hex grenade if you can get one. Each grenade splits in two and will follow targets around constantly zapping them with an elemental effect so you don't have to worry about the enemy being grounded like you would with the storm front. Edit: Also, the grenade will zap multiple surrounding targets, not just the one it's following.

I do something similar to the build you suggest, but I don't have all of those items and I'm not fully relying on the grenades to do damage, just for the survivability.
    Word, I'll dig around on my mules and see if I have any.

I'm not really relying on the grenades as my primary source of damage per say (well, they are for Shock damage to take down shields), the lack of action skill just frees me from worry about specific annointed weapons, can just use whatever has the best damage numbers.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    the lack of action skill just frees me from worry about specific annointed weapons, can just use whatever has the best damage numbers.
    As a fellow Moze player, I'm finding that I rarely use my action skill anymore too. It's mostly as a last ditch effort to save myself from imminent death when something is going wrong.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Good call on the Hex, had a 3x MIRV Hex.

Not being shock isn't 100% ideal, but it still keeps me alive and is actually doing more damage then the stormfront

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor