BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I feel like Katagawa is a way faster fight tho if you're specifically looking for the class mod farming
    Katagawa sucks fucking dick and can fuck off

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Traunt is who I've been farming.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This instanced loot has been disappointing. I've gotten more gear for Zane (which my friend plays as) than as Amara. Lame.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

More fixes coming. Nerfing Leave No Trace so it only triggers every 2 seconds makes me EXTREMELY sad

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And they nerfed the Moze grenade spam (tho realistically Moze will be fine with that, Fl4k got smacked over the head with that change tho slapped on top of all the nerfs last week)

Guess I gotta stick to Amara for op-ness from now on

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'll never understand nerfing things in a noncompetetive pve game

Happy to nerf things but they still haven't made Iron Bear usable. They could nerf the entire explosives skill tree into total worthlessness and iron bear still wouldn't be any more viable

This makes me sad, it is going against everything BL was. I'm only halfway through my second playthrough and the nerfs are making me not want to play anymore. This isn't a PvP game... should only buff and raise the MH level for balance. Leave no Trace was the only thing that allowed me to enjoy BM..... if that is gone, it is pointless to play him with his annoying ass pets. This doesn't hurt BL3 much, but BL4 can suck it if this is how they plan on doing things now.

Yeah I don't understand nerfing characters in a Borderlands. The whole point of Borderlands is your character becoming stupid OP by endgame. The fact Zane couldn't do that simply should have meant buffs to him, not nerfs to everyone else.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I took PS4 offline which means I'm missing out on mods but my 900% EXP/Cash/Eridium and 500% Loot and broken builds with broken gear is still fun.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'd rather they balance things to some degree instead of releasing DLC tuned to over the top OP builds. At least you guys can go offline to play challenge-free. In the case of the all-you-can-throw grenade buffet, it's less "hey, we made that stronger than we intended" and more "oh look, you guys found a way to combine certain things to break the game in your favor" anyways.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

For Fade Away/Gorillas in the Mist, they should have left the duration length, but when you start shooting, it drops to 4-5 seconds. I find myself spending a couple seconds getting into position and only shooting for half the time. Especially things like Circles of Slaughter.

yeah its almost impossible to get a decent duration fade away in circle of slaughter

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Can someone tell me how to find the achievements list on PC? I don't mead the challenges list viewable from the galaxy match. I mean the actual achievements. I'm trying to figure out if I've completed all the side missions. Is there an easier way to check it in game? This shit is so cumbersome. I can't even figure out if I found all the typhon logs without going zone to zone via the map

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

On PS4, you can click L3 on an area and see the information of how many named locations, red chests, missions, and other info and it lists your stat over the total. In the galaxy, you can see the full list. Circles of Slaughter DO count as side missions and there's some missions that popped for me only after having done all the other missions. I think the challenge lists are from arrows or r1.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Can someone tell me how to find the achievements list on PC? I don't mead the challenges list viewable from the galaxy match. I mean the actual achievements. I'm trying to figure out if I've completed all the side missions. Is there an easier way to check it in game? This shit is so cumbersome. I can't even figure out if I found all the typhon logs without going zone to zone via the map
    This is more a problem with, you guessed it, the Epic Game Store. There is no way afaik to easily check achievements through EGS and most games (BL3 included) also don't include an easy way, or any way, to check them in-game. The closest you can get is a basic list of things you have and haven't done on a planet (challenges tab), but that doesn't give any explicit details on what you're missing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So, when playing Moze, depending on class mods or build that I'm using.... I sometimes make use of the Vampyr skill. However, I find there are occasions where I clearly have active grenades in the field hitting different enemies but my HP isn't increasing even while my shield is currently active. I notice this mostly when I'm around anointed enemies. Do they have an ability/effect that temporarily stops HP regen? I mean, I know anointed can make themselves invulnerable which would not allow the effect to trigger, but I'm pretty sure my grenade(s) are damaging some other enemy when it occurs.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My vamp grenades explode on enemies but don't always drain. Not sure if there's a hidden chance or hidden timer. I know Zane and Amara have skills that just don't work and some skills that work sometimes.

There is a Trophy List on the start screen for BL3 on PS4 (not sure about PC). Also, there are some areas that don't trigger discovered unless in a very specific spot. I had to use guides that listed the spots and retrace a lot of steps of areas that I clearly had been. I'm missing the multiplayer trophies (duel and revive), otherwise, I have the platinum.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So just beat the game... and yeah, sadly I have to agree that the writing is pretty weak this time around. 5.5 or 6 / 10 overall for the game. A lot of cliche and ham-fisted writing (main plot progression wise) with a sprinkling of dues ex machina at the end. First BL game where I really felt, as a player, my VH was part of the secondary cast. That's sad. Still, game play is a lot fun and there were many laughs and chuckles to be had. I'd say maybe 1/3 of the new characters introduced were solid and enjoyable. The rest... spew. Guess when a title has been going on for a decade there are bound to be some drop offs, we'll have to see what the 4 DLCs pump out.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

While I do think the writing is terrible, I've been thinking about this and it's actually pretty genius. The story is so surface level and requires NO thought. That is for the CoD kids. People who just want to shoot things and can easily follow a basic A to B to C story. And there are some points that only matter to bigger fans. Then, we have all the ECHO/slabs to find that provides lore.