1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 43 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 16 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 1 hours, 43 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 8 hours, 16 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

It's 30 days straight per faction in the old tribes, isn't it? I never did Ixal because I can't craft worth a damn, but I've got the others all maxed out. Honestly, they should have boosted their daily rep back when they made the relic tokens a thing.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    It's 30 days straight per faction in the old tribes, isn't it? I never did Ixal because I can't craft worth a damn, but I've got the others all maxed out. Honestly, they should have boosted their daily rep back when they made the relic tokens a thing.

I did it a few months back, was around that if I did 3 for each faction - but that wasn't to max, that was to get to the reputation required to get relic tokens.

I could be wrong, my memory sucks.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    I did it a few months back, was around that if I did 3 for each faction - but that wasn't to max, that was to get to the reputation required to get relic tokens.

I could be wrong, my memory sucks.
    I haven't done an old faction in over a year but I think it was 10 days per rank. That would unlock the final tier in about 3 weeks, provided you're dumping 6 quests a day into them.

Was there really profit in them, though? I suppose the T4 market would be small amounts of steady cash on a daily basis.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    I haven't done an old faction in over a year but I think it was 10 days per rank. That would unlock the final tier in about 3 weeks, provided you're dumping 6 quests a day into them.

Was there really profit in them, though? I suppose the T4 market would be small amounts of steady cash on a daily basis.
    Yeah it was more of an overall kinda profit. I just hate these changes because it never applies to new content, like the moogle/dragon beastman quests you can guarantee won't benefit from the "speed increase" of upping rep. Mostly because they know there's not enough content so gotta slow us down as much as possible.

SE always tells their playerbase no, though. Just on things that would improve the game.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Yeah it was more of an overall kinda profit. I just hate these changes because it never applies to new content, like the moogle/dragon beastman quests you can guarantee won't benefit from the "speed increase" of upping rep. Mostly because they know there's not enough content so gotta slow us down as much as possible.

SE always tells their playerbase no, though. Just on things that would improve the game.
    I actually didn't mind the way they did the 3.0 dailies: You rank up in them really quickly to give the illusions of progress, but you now have twice as many ranks to climb. It's skinnerboxing at its finest. I feel like reducing the current timing would make it an even harder sell for people playing the game: You'd be done in two weeks and it would be a grind for grinding's sake. Dailies are minutes-a-day content as-is.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justina Suntail
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I did all the beast tribes when they came out for the mounts. so I felt rewarded for that time spent. i'm starting to get to the point where I would quit but theres nothing better out there. there has to be a way SE can make the game accessable without cheapening the experience for mid and hardcore players. i'll be curious to see if yoshie chickens out on removing normal mode raids. he has a history of saying he wants to do something then the marketing guys probally tell him no.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    FINAL FANTASY XIV will have a special collaboration with Yo-Kai Watch!

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/youkai-watch/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5