BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WSC + fTP on DA/TA/QA     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

WSC + fTP on DA/TA/QA

This is question not a finding. I was wondering if there has ever been testing to see whether WSC or fTP is applied to DA/TA/QA procs on WS. The inferred conclusion is that on multi hit weaponskills, fTP would, but on others it wouldn't and that WSC would always be applied. I don't remember seeing any actual testing but I have a pretty bad memory iirc.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

No FTP Transfer: WSC is applied, FTP per hit = 1.0
    FTP Transfer: WSC is applies, FTP per hit = same as the original hits

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yes I said that's the inferred conclusion, I'm asking if there was ever validation.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pretty sure it's confirmed that DA etc hits count just count as extra hits of ws though I think it gets weird with dual wield potentially taking offhand stats. Plus if you start mathing out ws you'll find if you don't use the wsc and ftp it will be way off from what you see ig. And I think what Fwahm was getting at it's not a distinction of how many hits the ws has so much as if it's one where hits transfer.

Though I'm not sure if anyone has tested to see if a all 1 hit ws actually have ftp transfer but you just wont see it unless you proc extra hits. But this is doubtful since 1 hits tend to have huge ftps and it's quite noticeable not so on some. Like oh could you imagine pre nerf rudra's with double triple attack procs... be like a combined 160 ftp lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Were blood pacts any different when it came to WSC?

This post states otherwise (no WSC transfer even, fTP = 1)? That is why no one cared about DA until the Nov 2016 update. (?)

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/46...v2/64/#3188638

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

No, BPs are basically just WSs with weak mods. Predator Claws had something like a fTP of 8 first-hit (and additional hits were 1 fTP), which is why it did either thousands of damage or hundreds of damage.

Chaos/Volt Strike, Eclipse Bite, etc. fTP replicates now, so they're much stronger than they were and DA is valuable for them now. I don't know whether DA/TA gets one or two chances to proc on them, but I'd bet twice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I believe the stat mods still get the level correction too or at least my limited testing with autos suggest they do and they tend to forgot all pets together when they do player adjustments. I'd have to look back but I think Falkirk did some testing on DA/TA on ready moves. I know he managed to get 4 hits on a 2 hit move but not sure if that was double da or mythic proc