+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

I love the Temples; such awesome settings.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Spoiler: show
    Vader had me fucking ROLLING, what a badass. hahahahaha

My only gripe with the game is the sliding sections, which I am terrible at...

Also:
    I know it’s been a theory/almost entirely proven at this point, but finding out Ilum is Starkiller base was pretty cool. Also the Order 66 story was great.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I also hated the skating parts mostly on the ice . But yeah I seconded the lore drops with the echo powers. Such a great game, I just finished finding everything but 2 chests on Zeffo but honestly I’m not going to try that hard for 2 pieces of poncho glam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    I know it’s been a theory/almost entirely proven at this point, but finding out Ilum is Starkiller base was pretty cool.
    I didnt even put that together...shit...

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I feel like this is my game of the year. I'm somewhere in the middle and so far this is the best narrative driven game I've played since Witcher 3.

Take note EA, Respawn has justified your claim on the Star Wars game license.

Goddamn that whole ending sequence was awesome

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I’m upset I can’t replay it to show my friend after finishing . Fuck I want some dlc for this so bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

There has to be a patch planned to replay the final portion.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Finished the game, 100% everything except for one database entry on the giant monster on Bogano. I ran around for quite awhile trying to find that thing, I eventually had to look it up. Had been to that particular spot many times, but never showed up. Nor will it still. Hope we get some dlc for the game, really enjoyed it.

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Finished, not 100% but I think I'll challenge myself to try and find all my missed bits. Seems like an easier task when I noticed that when you highlight individual map sections, it gives you a subtotal of chests and secrets found in just that little area.

Ending was absolutely perfect.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My only major complaint is the game not doing the standard transition to credits and the closing theme at the end.

The fade into the logo actually felt pretty jarring

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Since they're clearly not gonna do a polish patch, I decided to just play it, and just beat it. Holy cow that ending was too short but sooo good. I might bump the difficulty to max for dlc for the challenge, cause the combat is so good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I just finished it also. I echo everyone else that being unable to redo the last level is a huge shame. The ending sequence was way to short but pretty damn great overall. I do wish the final fight was a bit harder. I literally just spammed force push and wrecked her because of its OP interrupt ability.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.reddit.com/r/FallenOrder...tch_wc_dec_10/

Game got a patch last week that added photo mode and a fair number of fixes.

New Features
    • A Photo Mode has been added and can be accessed from within the game by pressing L3 and R3 at the same time.
    • Implemented a toggle that will allow you to remove a specific part of Cal’s lightsaber from within the customization menu.

Bug Fixes
    • We’ve made a pass of the game in an effort to reduce the number of crashes you should encounter. The end result of this is now a more stable game.
    • Fixed collision issues across several planets in the game
      • Collision within the caves and temple on Zeffo have been improved, reducing clipping issues and lowering the possibility of Cal becoming stuck.
      • Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause Cal to become stuck in a floating state below the train on Bracca.
      • We identified a few areas on Kashyyyk where Cal could fall out of the world, this will no longer happen.
      • We've fixed some collision on Dathomir, preventing Cal from falling through the ground.
      • Collision on Illum has also been improved, making sure that Cal doesn’t become stuck.
      • During a fight with the Second Sister, it was possible for her to get stuck in a door. She has been freed.
      • Bogano has had its collision improved, preventing Cal from becoming stuck on world geometry.
      • In some rare cases, Cal was floating while on Kashyyyk. He has since been grounded.
    • BD-1’s ability to slice panels was sometimes not working as intended, preventing you from progressing. This has been fixed and should no longer occur.
    • A mural scan on Bogano wasn’t working properly, this should now be fixed.
    • The train on Bracca could get stuck in a state where grates would fall off too early, preventing progress. We've fixed this so that Cal can continue climbing.
    • On rare occasions Bounty Hunters would stop hunting Cal, we've now re-enabled their trackers, so be careful.
    • For some players, BD-1 had gotten left behind on Bogano, preventing further progression. This should now be fixed.
    • The chest count on some planets was not working as intended, this has been fixed.
    • On rare occasions Greeze would refuse to open the ship doors and expose Cal to the sunlight on Dathomir. We’ve fixed this so that the story can continue.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented Holomap areas and gates from not working properly on Dathomir, Kashyyyk and Bogano.
    • An issue would sometimes occur that would cause the Holomap tutorial on Bogano to remain on-screen. This has been resolved and it should no longer occur.
    • An elevator on Zeffo could lead to Cal getting stuck in an infinite loop, our maintenance crews have fixed this particular elevator.
    • A dropship on Zeffo wasn't showing up as intended, preventing the player from progressing further. We’ve ensured all landing zones are clear for arrival and this should no longer occur.
    • PC players were having issues selecting difficulty with the mouse, this should now be resolved.
    • We’ve fixed an issue where Cal could avoid enemies on Zeffo, to the extent that gameplay events wouldn’t trigger, halting progression to the story.
    • On rare occasions cinematics on Dathomir get stuck in an error state, preventing progress. This has been fixed.
    • Fixed an issue that would cause world loading issues on Kashyyyk for players with double jump. We’ve optimised the level to ensure loading completes properly.
    Photo mode;
    To start with we have the addition of a brand new Photo mode. Once you’ve enabled it in the settings, accessing the mode can be done via pressing both LS and RS or L3 and R3. From here the game will pause and you’ll have a number of options available, allowing you to create your perfect Jedi moment.
    • Camera Height
    • Camera Rotate
    • Zoom
    • Tilt
    • Focal Distance
    • F-Stop
    • Exposure
    • Vignette
    • Film Grain
    • Chromatic Aberration
    • Hide player
    • Hide AI
    • Filter
    • Filter Strength
    • Place Spotlight
    • Remove Spotlight
    • Spotlight Brightness
    • Spotlight Warmth
    • Hide UI

You’ll have the ability to fine tune settings and should you continue down a patch you no longer desire, you can simply hit R3 to reset the scene.

The second feature we are including revolves around your lightsaber. Many of you have requested the ability to remove a specific part of Cal’s lightsaber, once you hit a certain point in the story. This can now be done from within the lightsaber customization menu, via a simple button toggle.

Once again we thank you for your continued passion for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and we can’t wait to see the creations you make with the new Photo Mode.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Eh, these are not the changes I'm looking for. Glad I just played the game and didnt wait any longer for patches.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast