BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    I'm thinking it's either 119 Sparks gear, or obtainable via Ambuscade.

It was mentioned on the OF that there were going to be some new Records of Eminence objectives that would enable people to obtain Item Lv. 119 gear, so that's also a possibility.
    Oh I figured that I was just wondering if it stat wise they were going to be carbon copies of current 119 ones

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Oh I figured that I was just wondering if it stat wise they were going to be carbon copies of current 119 ones
    Would be interesting to find out, though my hunch is that it's "carbon copies" of current 119 pet items.

Now, something else I noticed (also was brought up on FFXIAH) is these weapons. They all look a little underwhelming, but they all also have +1 versions just like the Armor sets. Someone thought that because their stats are so underwhelming, that it's possible to add augments onto them, just like the capes.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The 119 SMN ammo is the same, except for the -BP II delay.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Old Merits
    BG Level

Full Sulevia +1 gear is 10% Haste IIRC. An NQ Tempus Fugit will leave you 1 short of haste cap. This grip will put you over the top though. However, if you managed to get your hands on an HQ Tempus Fugit, this grip is irrelevant as you'd be hitting haste cap with the HQ belt.
    How so? Don't you need 26% to actually cap haste?

All the weapons are Su1, I'm guessing they're crafted.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Weapons look like they are SP 1 required.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So...what's going to be the rewards of the master BC's? The Usukane set is Ambuscade and the rest of the gear isn't that impressive aside from a few grip options. So...what?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I am drastically unimpressed as of the update notes. The Job Master trials require 500 merits per entry, which is silly right away, and that's per person. While merits aren't exactly hard to get, given that RME upgrade items most frequently come from battlefields that too cost -gasp- merits, this is going to be annoying.

Summoners, rejoice! You get a little more Elemental Siphon! Let me hear that unenthusiastic "yay"!

That weapon (I'm assuming a sword, from appearance and stance) on the items section looks pretty cool though, is that one of the Arasy weapons? If so, I might just pick one up for lockstyle. Also, I imagine that the reason they're +1able is that they are also craftable if you don't want to buy them, and you can +1 them for better versions. Nothing terribly exciting, but hey, it's a decent bridge?

And then we have... crystal storage and food text. The latter is nice, but otherwise this is just sort of a light update. XD

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    How so? Don't you need 26% to actually cap haste?
    I was under the impression that Haste +25% was the cap for gear haste. Please correct me if I am wrong on that.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    I am drastically unimpressed as of the update notes. The Job Master trials require 500 merits per entry, which is silly right away, and that's per person. While merits aren't exactly hard to get, given that RME upgrade items most frequently come from battlefields that too cost -gasp- merits, this is going to be annoying.

Summoners, rejoice! You get a little more Elemental Siphon! Let me hear that unenthusiastic "yay"!

That weapon (I'm assuming a sword, from appearance and stance) on the items section looks pretty cool though, is that one of the Arasy weapons? If so, I might just pick one up for lockstyle. Also, I imagine that the reason they're +1able is that they are also craftable if you don't want to buy them, and you can +1 them for better versions. Nothing terribly exciting, but hey, it's a decent bridge?

And then we have... crystal storage and food text. The latter is nice, but otherwise this is just sort of a light update. XD
    It would make sense if you could store like 1000+ merit points.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I was under the impression that Haste +25% was the cap for gear haste. Please correct me if I am wrong on that.
    Because of rounding it's actually 26%. 25% is like 250/1024 when the haste cap for equipment is 256/1024.

notes are up

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    Because of rounding it's actually 26%. 25% is like 250/1024 when the haste cap for equipment is 256/1024.
    Well, suddenly that Tempus Fugit +1 that I made a few nights ago doesn't feel so special after all. Dammit Dasva why did you have to be right!?!?!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Think they also mentioned some NPC would have SU equip for sale somewhere? as well as the RoE 119 stuff, but maybe that will drop when the free login starts? i unno

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    The 119 SMN ammo is the same, except for the -BP II delay.
    Sorry I mean the stats to your pet. The ammo itself at least for pup has no actual stats

Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post

Because this doesn't change the value of skill to siphon, it's irrelevant. We also don't have 700 skill to cap it either, iirc a perfect skill build is still low 600. +elemental siphon gear is still where it's at. a perfect build can siphon about 900mp.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Think they also mentioned some NPC would have SU equip for sale somewhere? as well as the RoE 119 stuff, but maybe that will drop when the free login starts? i unno
    From what I can tell, the NPC only sells the NQ versions of the SU1 weapons. This may mean the weapons are craftable, which would explain the +1 versions of those same weapons.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well, suddenly that Tempus Fugit +1 that I made a few nights ago doesn't feel so special after all. Dammit Dasva why did you have to be right!?!?!
    Told ya son. Also that new sword in the pic looks amazing. Guessing it's that lvl 1 Fermion Sword in the dats. The job master battle seems horrible. Have to be master. Have to spend 500 merits... getting merits might not take long but dumping and losing chains to dump again takes awhile. And while those grips look nice fuck all that noise

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Told ya son. Also that new sword in the pic looks amazing. Guessing it's that lvl 1 Fermion Sword in the dats. The job master battle seems horrible. Have to be master. Have to spend 500 merits... getting merits might not take long but dumping and losing chains to dump again takes awhile. And while those grips look nice fuck all that noise
    There's still no telling where those grips may come from. If they're from that Job Master bcnm, fuck that shit.