BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    Grips are crafted. wtf is the reward for master trails then?
    Probably the items to craft the grips.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    Grips are crafted. wtf is the reward for master trails then?
    The encroaching feeling of numbness as you realize how much of your life you've wasted maxing JP and farming 500 merits.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    Probably the items to craft the grips.
    nope, crafting thread shows it to be regular items that already exist. Not to mention the dat mine shows nothing new (unless they were missed)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

New regular has 2 guys with 3 people. Regular demon seems to be like drk/blm and a tarus. Tarus can use the gaze doom and looks like AoE normal melee attack. Hate is kind of all over the place

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

70 people in mhaura not in my party. 31 "parties" ahead of us... gg SE gallantry worked

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    New regular has 2 guys with 3 people. Regular demon seems to be like drk/blm and a tarus. Tarus can use the gaze doom and looks like AoE normal melee attack. Hate is kind of all over the place
    So what I posted in the dev thread was spot on:
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I just hope SE learned from their first Ambuscade passthrough and wont make one chamber with one solo mob and another chamber with 4-6 mobs that can charmga, aka significantly more difficult, for a marginally better reward. How many people even did the orc fights?
    Knowing SE, instead of making the "harder" fight slightly easier, they'll just ramp up the easier fight lol
    oh well
    Does the Tauri use Cthonic or Apocalyptic (not gaze based)?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Only ray I saw was Mortal though I didn't last long not really being prepared to try and tank 2 with zone hate shenanigans and doom. Also used frightful roar. From what little I saw it's normal attacks kind of looked like that back tail move they have.

Other demon used condemnation a lot casts absorbs and blizzaga 2 a couple of times.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The tauri was hitting us pretty hard on VD, but oddly enough, it didn't really pick up until we killed the demon, which was uber-squishy. Perhaps killing one before the other makes the other difficult in some way?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Intense Ambu so annoying. Went in on Blu/war with Rdm mule. Looks like its a single quad, but when he is aggroed, he summons more add, pld and war for me on Easy. The main NM has a move that pulls you in (not draw in, pulls you in) and that gives hp down curse and drains MP and gives a virus that kills almost any tp gain. Had my mule standing too close to it and he got hit with the move and wasnt able to do anything as all his mp was gone and stacked with the virus, couldn't get any mp back to even convert. As I was fighting him, he summoned an other add (for me it was a BLM), killed that real quick. He then started using a tp move that petrified for about 15 secs, which is what eventually killed me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zalrik21 View Post
    Intense Ambu so annoying. Went in on Blu/war with Rdm mule. Looks like its a single quad, but when he is aggroed, he summons more add, pld and war for me on Easy. The main NM has a move that pulls you in (not draw in, pulls you in) and that gives hp down curse and drains MP and gives a virus that kills almost any tp gain. Had my mule standing too close to it and he got hit with the move and wasnt able to do anything as all his mp was gone and stacked with the virus, couldn't get any mp back to even convert. As I was fighting him, he summoned an other add (for me it was a BLM), killed that real quick. He then started using a tp move that petrified for about 15 secs, which is what eventually killed me.
    Did the adds get summoned immediately or could you grab the main first? ie could you throw a pet on it

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    The tauri was hitting us pretty hard on VD, but oddly enough, it didn't really pick up until we killed the demon, which was uber-squishy. Perhaps killing one before the other makes the other difficult in some way?
    There was a similar mechanic with the orcs in Ambuscade April, where killing the crusader would cause the rest to use Heroes Warcry, which buffed them massively.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Did the adds get summoned immediately or could you grab the main first? ie could you throw a pet on it
    Pretty much as soon as I engaged him and he moved, they were summoned at the same time and right to my mule. I hit the main NM once to get august on it and changed to one of the adds and dropped them fast.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well just killed demons VD. For most part not too bad. Tauri was doing normal hits of around 70-100 with I'd guessimate 70-80ish (really need to math out my autos) pdt. will push your shit in with tp moves if you aren't a tank or you are tanking in aegis for some reason (no need since seems no magic dmg). Like same auto was taking 800 dmg triclips. Only saw the old tauri moves like triclip, mow, mortal ray etc. But at like 25% it used 100 fist which sucked. Defensively though they are pushovers easy to do a ton of dmg if you don't die

Hate was really dumb. Think it might be shared or something. Autos couldn't pull hate on the demon that our pld just aggroed even with voke and meleeing it to death

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

If you're looking to maximize turning in your PK109 kupons to Bayld, make sure you pick up 3 bodies and 2 legs/heads, instead of whatever, like I did. Bodies = 3200 Bayld, Head/Legs 2400, Hands/Feet 2000.

You could pick up 3 bodies, then pick up 2 more bodies, but at that point the time spent running back and forth twice might not be worth it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Did the demon fight on VD, wasn't overly difficult.
    Party Setup:
    BLU GEO GEO WHM -- August (died very early to Mortal Ray) Apururu
    GEO1: Frailty/Fury-Entrust DEX
    GEO2: Torpor/Precision-Entrust Wilt?

I killed the tauri first. He doesn't do anything special from what I saw. Did Mortal Ray a bunch, which you can easily turn from or just have your WHM take the doom off. Uses the standard TP attacks. Didn't notice how much the poison from Mow does. After the tauri died, the demon went down relatively fast. I died one time on the demon, didn't see it put up Dread Spikes and I got 3 double damage empy procs in an attack round so insta-died. Demon casts some tier 3 elemental spells, absorb magic, etc. His normal swings and TP moves don't hit too hard. I remember seeing a Condemnation on my WHM hit for 83 damage. Overall, pretty easy.

tl;dr: Pay attention to dread spikes and it's an insta-win.

Tauri HP: ~305k
    Demon HP: ~45k

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I'm hoping it will shit out RME upgrade items, otherwise no one will use their merits on em...which is the only thing people are using their merits on right now.

Or its an incredibly difficult fight and they drop those 119 RMEA kupons, and RMEA's for all?
    farm 500 merits >>>> proceed to get a RMEA weapon lulz

Relic Horn
    BG Level

"Treatise on Monochromacy" is NOT a KI. It's R EX. Making me believe you only need 1 per group of 6 per entry.

Campaign
    BG Level

Didn't know Tarutarus had a gaze doom move!
    (sorry couldn't resist)

Campaign
    BG Level

Am I missing something in the new Usukane gear? Sulevia had a very low haste level to "compensate" for the overall pretty nice stats.
    Usukane doesn't have... any negative thing it seems?
    Granted that it's nothing spectacular but it has its uses. Body for idle and there's lot of acc, better than some badly augmented Reisenjima armor. That way you could use new Usukane for acc needs (some pieces) and focus your Herculean on DD stats and accept them even if you get low acc rolls.

Campaign
    BG Level

Don't need to do all "Basics" to unlock intermediate.
    Missing 3 on my mule (FoV, GoV, Ambuscade) and I still get the Intermediate option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast