A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The job-specific equipment reforging campaigns. (2016/05/26)

A series of campaigns to assist adventurers who desire to reforge job-specific equipment will be held during the following period.

Campaign Period:
    Saturday, 11 June at 8:00 a.m. (GMT) / 12:00 a.m. (PST)
    to Thursday, 30 June at 2:59 p.m.

Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
    Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
    Delve Campaign Plus
    Vagary Campaign
    Domain Invasion Anti-Predator Campaign
    Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
    The rate at which seals and crests are dropped is increased based on the number of members in the party up to a maximum of six seals.

Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
    During this campaign, vanquishing specific monsters in the battlefields below will reward you with a variety of items, including materials needed to craft +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, and valuable synthesis materials.
    - Phobos Orb(30 Kindred's Crests)
     Kindergarten Cap / Horlais Peak
     The Palborough Project / Waughroon Shrine
     The V Formation / Balga's Dais
    - Deimos Orb(50 Kindred's Crests)
     Last Orc-Shunned Hero / Horlais Peak
     Shell Shocked / Waughroon Shrine
     Avian Apostates / Balga's Dais
     Dragon Scales / Chamber of Oracles
     Whom Wilt Thou Call / Sacrificial Chamber
    - Zelos Orb(30 High Kindred's Crests)
     Antagonistic Ambuscade / Boneyard Gully
     Taurassic Park / Bearclaw Pinnacle
    - Bia Orb(50 High Kindred's Crests)
     The Mobline Comedy / Mine Shaft #2716
     Nest of Nightmares / Monarch Linn
    Also during this campaign, Shemo in Port Jeuno (H-8) will exchange seals and crests at a reduced rate of 2:1.

Delve Campaign Plus
    During this campaign, Delves will undergo the following changes.
    - Earn double the usual amount of mweya plasm when defeating monsters or clearing a Delve.
    - Monsters will drop airlixirs and airlixirs +1 when defeated.

Vagary Campaign
    During this campaign, defeated monsters are more likely to drop the Etched Memory and Codex of Etchings items. Additionally, exchanging the following key items at the Odyssean Passage in Leafallia (H-8) will yield two additional rewards*.
    Fabricated Ward of Biting Winds / Fabricated Ward of Miasma / Fabricated Ward of Impurity / Fabricated Ward of Ashen Wings / Fabricated Ward of the False King
    * These are the same rewards as those available via the dialogue option “Whatever the master deems worthy.

The following notorious monsters will not prowl the skies throughout the duration of the campaign.
    Azi Dahaka in Escha - Zi'Tah
    Naga Raja in Escha - Ru'Aun
    Domain Invasion one is kinda neat, I guess. And two additional rewards from Vagary is nice if you're still after the Platemail!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Is it actually two additional or just two total? I've not done vagary much at all and the only time I turned in the KI's when they held the same campaign last time I only got two rewards total. One from the item I selected then one additional was given to me at the same time i received the item I picked.

I tried asking the people I went with(mostly ls members) but no one ever answered me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Does this mean they wont take off and fly in the air durign the fight or not spawn?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

It means they won't fly, when I saw the notes on ffxiah I went to the linked page to see what the hell it was lol.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

This is probably the worst campaign they've put together (mostly because no CP bonus)

The Plasm bonus is nice since Chiyio decided to come back to FFXI and I'm tasked with getting him up to date, but thats about it. I'm pretty sure the loot from Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign wont be adjusted at all, so it'll just rain down Jewel/Stone/Coin/Card's again. with a 4% chance of seeing something worthwhile (based on Predataur drop rate on Sap/coral/cloth over amount of kupon seals)...I do hope I'm wrong there and SE modernized the extra loot pool like they did with NNI when that campaign came back. Hopefully nest of nightmares drops 119 cursed gear, but I wouldnt hold my breath lol.

The Domain Invasion campaign is pretty shitty too. "The Dragons wont fly"...like thats the reason they havent been getting killed since last patch. Since May 10 (patch day), I have 32 documented kills from Unity logs. Obviously not a foolproof science, since there are times I'm not in the unity. But there were 39 documented kills on May 7 alone, and another 20 on May 8, and its not like there was any campaign going on then either.

And before anyone says "May 7 is weekend durrr", I have 32 in my May 2 log (monday), 17 on May 3 (Tuesday), 22 on May 4 (Wed)

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Should have made no adds spawn as well, it's stupid that they count trusts for how many adds to spawn when you try fighting those things.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

They should also boost the Abyssea and Voidwatch upgrade drops too.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Delve Campaign Plus - Is this just double plasm or 4x plasm?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It says double. Why would it be quad?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    It says double. Why would it be quad?
    Because it says "Delve Campaign Plus". Is that what they always called it or is like "WKR Campaign Plus" where they double the benefits of the regular WKR Campaign (ie. 4x HP Bayld instead of 2 HP Bayld as per regular WKR Campaign)

Then again Delve II giving 280K plasm would be insane.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Reading a bit too much into the name and not what SE actually said.... plus the "plus" means different things for different campaigns and if you read they are doing more than just doubling plasm....

Quote Originally Posted by Se
    Delve Campaign Plus
    During this campaign, Delves will undergo the following changes.
    - Earn double the usual amount of mweya plasm when defeating monsters or clearing a Delve.
    - Monsters will drop airlixirs and airlixirs +1 when defeated.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yep you're right I had to look back at previous campaigns noticed that SE made a distinction by adding " - PLUS!" and not "Plus". Not to mention in the Rainbow Campaign the WKR Campaign - PLUS! specifically said "4x HP Baylds". Definitely reading too much into the name.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I just want my damn head and feet vagary kills.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    This is probably the worst campaign they've put together (mostly because no CP bonus)

The Plasm bonus is nice since Chiyio decided to come back to FFXI and I'm tasked with getting him up to date, but thats about it. I'm pretty sure the loot from Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign wont be adjusted at all, so it'll just rain down Jewel/Stone/Coin/Card's again. with a 4% chance of seeing something worthwhile (based on Predataur drop rate on Sap/coral/cloth over amount of kupon seals)...I do hope I'm wrong there and SE modernized the extra loot pool like they did with NNI when that campaign came back. Hopefully nest of nightmares drops 119 cursed gear, but I wouldnt hold my breath lol.

The Domain Invasion campaign is pretty shitty too. "The Dragons wont fly"...like thats the reason they havent been getting killed since last patch. Since May 10 (patch day), I have 32 documented kills from Unity logs. Obviously not a foolproof science, since there are times I'm not in the unity. But there were 39 documented kills on May 7 alone, and another 20 on May 8, and its not like there was any campaign going on then either.

And before anyone says "May 7 is weekend durrr", I have 32 in my May 2 log (monday), 17 on May 3 (Tuesday), 22 on May 4 (Wed)
    Wait till July they can do a lot worse than this !