+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

The Pharos is very much the climax of the game.

People often talk about how disappointing Bahamut is and in a way it's because it's all falling action by then.

The major conflicts of character are all resolved at the Pharos (save maybe Gabranth's redemption), after that point it's just a matter of resolving the whole "also there's a city we gotta rescue before this is done, let's bang that out."

It's also possible that the Pharos segment was done before Matsuno left and the Bahamut section after he was gone, it certainly feels that way.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Just finished the cid fight at draklor, went to a hunt board and almost cried over how many are waiting to be done. By the time I finish them, even with the speed boost, I'll be so fatigued that I won't want to finish the game.

I might just do a handful of some that aren't out of the way for the experience and items, and rush to finish this game. I really don't need to 100% this decade old game, and ff15 is coming out soon so I really just want to beat this game for once to see the conclusion and be done with it. I leave the 100% completion to my unborn children...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I always struggle around the time you arrive at the Great Crystal... that area always just makes me hate myself.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yea fuck the Great Crystal and whoever designed it. Place gives me a god damn headache every time I have to go there so I generally just wait til all I have left to do is Ultima + Omega which, for TZA, sucks ass because it means missing out on Hastega. <a-log>They probably deserve to be flayed alive and dipped into a boiling vat of lemon juice</a-log>

If it's that much of an issue, just use the map. I sure as hell wasn't going to put up with that place since I've done it in the past without a map. It makes that place trivial.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I fell asleep so many times at the Great Crystal. The combo of the calm and soothing music, atmosphere, and the monotony just ended many of my sessions. Pharos was kinda ridiculous since you basically were only spared 20 floors of climbing due to a cutscene but you had to walk the other 80.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Bumping out of frustration. Trying to wrap up platinum on the game. Not worried about bestiary as anything I missed will be done when I complete trials. Hell Wyrm is down so I only have that fight and cartographer, and that’s the one pissing me off. Using the world map to jump into every dungeon and world map, I should be complete. The only possible thing I can think of is I missed something in lihsu mines when I killed Gilgamesh. I did central archades after getting the sandalwood chop, killed all 13 Espers, and hell wyrm so I’m running out of ideas here.

Anything else super obvious I may have missed?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Really difficult to suggest areas you might have missed, but I think: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6250-f...2-cartographer lists all of the areas and maps you need?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think there was a way to check if you have a complete map on the world map?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Finally figured it out. Missed a hidden room with all the pandora mimic's in Lhusu mines.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Key features for Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age include high-definition graphics, original and remastered soundtracks, and a new trial mode. Other additional enhancements include:

• License Reset Function: By talking to Clan Centurio’s leader Montblanc in Rabanastre, players can reset and change their party member’s jobs, allowing them to customize the jobs of their party as desired.

• Additional Gambit Sets: Gambits allow players to customize their party’s AI. Players can now create three unique sets, allowing players to switch between sets for different situations, such as map exploration or boss fights.

• Improved New Game+: Allows users to start the game with party members at level 90 and carry over some items like weapons, magic and gils obtained during previous playthroughs

• Specific to Xbox One X: Supports 60fps

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You can pick up the PS4 version at Wal-Mart for $15. I dunno if the XB1 version has anything that makes it a better option. Obviously the Switch has portability advantage.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Other additional enhancements include:

• License Reset Function: By talking to Clan Centurio’s leader Montblanc in Rabanastre, players can reset and change their party member’s jobs, allowing them to customize the jobs of their party as desired.
    Was this patched into the PS4 release at some point as well? Could have swore its initial release had no respec function.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No, pretty sure PS4 doesn't have this too

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Patch will probably come once sales of first print are gobbled up.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If they did it'd be my excuse to get back to playing it after rediscovering PS4's remote play to PC isn't as crap as it used to be. Can't be bothered to buy a third copy of the game on PC just for a thing I wanted in this remaster in the first place.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I'll probably get it just for switch to be portable. I have it already on PS4 but I didn't realize they were adding new features, thats neat. I wonder if they are doing anything extra for the FFX port.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Already platinumed the PS4 version, but after the DQ11 switch release bonus stuff, this, and FF15 nonsense, I just feel like every game SE releases now ends up pissing me off and makes me regret buying it at launch.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Alternate Cover by Art Director Hideo Minaba