+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    I will never get tired of people making fun of Ohio, the state that makes people want to leave the planet.
    It's true there is shit-all to do in Ohio, but aside from loving the winter weather in Vegas (what winter?) I find I actually miss Ohio. If you love green and trees and parks and zoos like I do, and enjoy admiring history and rustic living, and autumn is a season you enjoy for the sights and smells, then Ohio is one of the best places to be, actually...

Nevada doesn't even have a zoo. Ohio has 3 major, excellent ones. Step yo game up, NV.

Ideally it would be nice to live in Ohio May - October and then gtfo to the western warmth until May rolls around again. I guess I'm already thinking like an old person lol.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Aw thanks guys =D>, but really if I didn't have the license inside it there was little I could do so I would've submitted it to lost property without trying, because none of the items had a photo or middle name or any hint of a location. As I had a good spread of info and a bit of time was fun to summon my inner Sherlock. Also, I was able to send it for "free" using the office's postal facilities/services. Otherwise it's £25 ($40~) out of my own pocket, less if I don't wish to track it.

The purse + cards has seen shipped with tracking. Replacing a driving license here in the UK is a massive obstacle course, not sure how hard it is over in USA. Need 3~4 weeks time, send all relevant other ID, send £20 ($35~).
    edit: Add £12~14 for delivery; You need to send your docs via tracked next day delivery, and at the same time provide a prepaid envelope for them to send it back to you

(I bet now someone tells me that it's easy and you just need to show up at the local agency and they'll just issue a replacement...

Source: License to Drive (1988) movie; the scene where the main char just goes gets his photo taken and immediately collects his ID) haha

plz no...

That's super nice of you Stig, hope the person gets it!

New DL in America isn't that bad. Think you can do it online in most places now.

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Other states have titles and Oklahoma is just "OK". This place kinda blows ass, it isn't OK.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    If you love green and trees and parks and zoos like I do, and enjoy admiring history and rustic living, and autumn is a season you enjoy for the sights and smells, then Ohio is one of the best places to be, actually...
    As an alternative option, you could go to literally anywhere else in the country that's not the southwest. Because why would you go to Ohio when you could not go to Ohio?