BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    I thought my controller was broken when that happened.
    Oh good wasn't just me.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Thankfully that thing temporarily goes away when in the hidden doors, since that restriction would suck in those optional bosses given 2 of them are on the path in that section.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Yeah that's the part. You're about 50-60% through the main story.
    Damn, that's really hard to believe. Excited that there's still so much more to play then!

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    There is a single area that you can't go back to that has one of the puzzle chests. However, there are more than enough chests to get full life/rage without this. So while it is missable it does't impact gameplay or trophies.
    Had no idea about that. That helps explain some of the weird chests I've popped. I remember opening one of the epic purple chests with the little masks and getting a blue enchantment the other day, really stumped me on why it had such a BS item. But rage and health are already maxed, so that'd be why I suppose.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Sold 3.1 million copies in just 3 days.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...ps4-exclusive/

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Cuz it's an amazing fucking game.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Agreed. I am sad I have not had enough free time to finish it yet is my only gripe

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Borrowed the bro in laws ps4 for this. Was worth it. Ending was great. Do I get anything plot related out of the side content? I just bum rushed the campaign cause I was borrowing it, but I'd do the quests if they're worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Most of the side quests have some lore related to them, not really tied to the main story for the most part.

This was one of the few games where I would recommend the side quests. There's a lot of backstory on the brother dwarfs and such.

gotta say the
    Spoiler: show
    only having asgard/etc realms in the warp room for lore purposes chapped my ass a little bit, but i get that they cant let us fight all the norse gods in the first game. i also remember being surprised at loki not being mentioned at all during the game and then the ending happened and i was like oh ok. if the sequel has thor in it they'd better get chris hemworth for the lulz

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    This was one of the few games where I would recommend the side quests. There's a lot of backstory on the brother dwarfs and such.
    The brother dwarves have some of the best dialogue in the game to boot

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    gotta say the
    only having asgard/etc realms in the warp room for lore purposes chapped my ass a little bit, but i get that they cant let us fight all the norse gods in the first game. i also remember being surprised at loki not being mentioned at all during the game and then the ending happened and i was like oh ok. if the sequel has thor in it they'd better get chris hemworth for the lulz
    If they ever go bakc on their decision and make DLC for the game, I bet some of the closed realms will be part of them.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Any other games out there like this? I love exploration and side quests. Puzzles are a bonus too.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Nier Automata from last year is a pretty similar experience and was also a pretty fantastic game in its own right. First example that springs to mind.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

spoilers talk etc

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

New Game+ announced

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    New Game+ announced
    August 20th
    God of War New Game+ will be available as a free patch update on August 20 (that’s our four-month anniversary already). Remember, to access all the greatness of New Game+, you’ll need to complete the story campaign of God of War on any difficulty. If you already did, New Game+ will be ready and waiting for you on August 20 once you’ve patched. If you haven’t beaten the game yet, you’ve got two weeks, friend. Your boat and Axe and BOI are waiting.

So what is God of War New Game+? It’s inspired by your feedback first and foremost.

With New Game+ comes along a host of new gear, more difficult enemies, and cinematic skipping!

• Relive the journey of Kratos and Atreus with all of your previous armors, enchantments, talismans, resources and abilities on the difficulty of your choosing.

• Test your skills against higher level enemies; some of which might even have a few new tricks up their sleeves!

• Unique to New Game+ is a brand new rarity level of equipment to craft and upgrade! Collect ‘Skap Slag’, a new resource to upgrade your gear to the best of the best from our finest blacksmiths.

• Play the game in a whole new way by exploring new customization options with extremely powerful new armor sets and enchantments.

• Finally, get right back into the action with the newly added ability to skip through cinematics in both normal and New Game+ modes once a full play through has been completed.

This is easily our biggest update to God of War. We’re certainly looking forward to seeing who completes Give Me God of War New Game+ mode first. That’s a feat! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience and allowing us the development time necessary to create New Game+.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Finally started playing this. Just never felt like playing it despite hearing how awesome it is. I'm not a huge "button masher" fan for combat, combos, etc....but I'm really loving it...wish I started sooner

Ridill
    BG Level

Started playing this. Until now, I had always assumed the "Boy" meme was an overexaggeration. Oh boy, it sure is not.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

doesnt stop it from being an amazing game,though