+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Ridill
    BG Level

Truly amazing. Smashing shit with the axe is great.

My video game brain is struggling to reconcile with the fact that I'm able to backtrack everywhere in this game. All these diverging paths and I'm still going back and forth looking to go through all the non-story progressing paths before moving on.

Ridill
    BG Level

Finished the main narrative. Amazing game. Gotta decide if I want to keep playing or not or move on to a new game. I want to try and get the platinum trophy but those ravens will be a huge time sink I think. I'll at least try to finish up the fire realm thing and maybe defeat the valkyries.

The ravens won’t take nearly as long as you think. If you follow a hide you’ll be done in a few hours.

Ridill
    BG Level

All the collectables and quests done. Wished I had organized before I started, with all the backtracking to the same spots I ended up doing. All I have left to do is kill the Valkyrie Queen and clear Muspelhiem, whatever that entails. Saving the Queen for last since I'm guessing Muspelhiem stuff will net me the materials I need to upgrade my armor.

Edit; just the queen now. Last challenge was surprisingly easy

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

https://twitter.com/corybarlog/statu...759296512?s=21
    Oh, to all asking about the final shot in the trailer.

That was the original pre-rendered teaser trailer for GOW 2018 we were going to hide on the GOW 3 remastered PS4 release. But we ran out of time to get it on the disc so it ended up getting put on the shelf until now.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://sms.playstation.com/stories/...od-of-war-2018

PS5 patch details.

The PlayStation 5 launch has been an exciting time for everyone here at Santa Monica Studio! We’ve been especially happy to see all the players who have taken advantage of backward compatibility to try out God of War (2018) on the new hardware; as well as those who have picked up the game for the first time through the PlayStation Plus Collection!

Since then, our team has been working on a video graphics mode option that will enable players to get the most out of the increased performance capabilities of the PlayStation 5.

On the PlayStation 4 Pro version of God of War (2018), you have a choice between two graphics modes: one that favors performance and one that favors resolution.

Coming to you tomorrow on February 2nd, we will be releasing a free patch that replaces the current video graphics mode option with a new default setting that will offer the best of both performance and resolution to our PlayStation 5 players!

Enhanced Performance Experience

• Syncs to 60 FPS
    • 4K Checkerboard Resolution
    • 2160p

You can go back to the original PlayStation 4 ‘Favor Resolution’ video graphics mode at any time by selecting Original Performance Experience, which will offer 4K Checkerboard Resolution synced to 30 FPS.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7