FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Iron Spider pre-order suit
    It’s been an amazing three weeks since we announced the release date of Marvel’s Spider-Man, coming September 7th, 2018. Your feedback to our release date, collector’s edition, and Game Informer cover story has been tremendous and humbling. Thank you all so much for your support and the kind words on social media!

When we announced the release date, we revealed our pre-order bonus, which includes a Spidey Suit pack containing three suits. But we only showed one suit – Spider-Punk – with the other two being held back to be unveiled later.

Above is an updated look at the pre-order video, with the second suit reveale.

That’s right! Players who pre-order Marvel’s Spider-Man will get an early unlock of the Iron Spider suit inspired by Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War. This was a big collaboration between Sony Interactive Entertainment, Insomniac, Marvel Games, and Marvel Studios. And while you may have glimpsed the pre-order video before, you haven’t seen this new video we made to show it off – some of you will even be lucky enough to see this on the big screen before the movie when the film hits theaters later this week.

Getting the opportunity to work with Marvel Games and Marvel Studios on this was another dream come true on this project. Seeing Spider-Man on the big screen in the MCU with his Iron Spider suit is something we are really excited about, and we knew Spider-Man fans around the world would want the chance to unlock our version of the Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War inspired Iron Spider suit in-game. We were given access to the actual CG asset from the upcoming film (in theaters on April 27th!!) to ensure that it was as true to the suit you’ll see at the cinema as possible.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

New suit revealed at Comic Con

Spoiler: show

Velocity Suit

No details about the suit. They showed the opening cinematic as well as dropped a new character in a trailer
    Silver Sable

Also red skinned PS4 with white spidey logo and red controller...spoilered for yuge

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This game looks fantastic. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ridill
    BG Level

I'd like the ps4 since I don't have a Pro. Alas I have a wedding to save up for and there's nothing wrong with my normal PS4... yet.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    I'd like the ps4 since I don't have a Pro. Alas I have a wedding to save up for and there's nothing wrong with my normal PS4... yet.
    Put it on your wedding registry.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

DLC 1: The Heist

The first chapter of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps is Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, and it will be released on October 23. As you play the base game, you’ll realize that Felicia Hardy, aka Black Cat, is back in town and she’s leaving clues around town to toy with Spider-Man. In Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, she finally reveals herself. Featuring new missions and challenges, as well as a brand new faction of enemies and three additional suits to unlock, you won’t want to miss it.

In addition, we’re also excited to share the full release calendar for the second and third installments of the Marvel’s Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps:

• October 23: Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist

• November 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars

• December 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining

Starting today at PlayStation Store you can buy all three installments of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps for a bundle price of $24.99 USD MSRP. Each of the three installments are available for $9.99 USD MSRP each upon their respective individual release, and features new story missions, challenges, and suits.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Love DLC teasers before the games even out.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

dlc one month after launch no less, yeah okay

ill go ahead and wait for the ultimate edition sale a year or two down the line kthx

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I've been trying to get the ps4 pro bundle, but the pre-order is sold out everywhere still

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Grabbed it Friday since I was in a "fuck it" mood and pretty damn fun. Think I'm nearing the end though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I only played a little bit so far but the game is excellent

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Nothing will ever beat web slinging through the sky above the tallest sky scrapers on the map.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Some of the changes to characters tweak my nerd bone (MJ as a reporter for the Bugle wut) but the game is a fantastic love letter to the character and a good take on the Arkham formula. As was pointed out on Reddit, the fact that almost all of Peter's lines have 2 separate takes (one if he's just standing around, and another if he's actively exerting himself) is a cool touch and really helps with the immersion factor.

A+ for the Stan Lee cameo.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Some of the changes to characters tweak my nerd bone (MJ as a reporter for the Bugle wut) but the game is a fantastic love letter to the character and a good take on the Arkham formula. As was pointed out on Reddit, the fact that almost all of Peter's lines have 2 separate takes (one if he's just standing around, and another if he's actively exerting himself) is a cool touch and really helps with the immersion factor.

A+ for the Stan Lee cameo.
    I always assumed it was something that happened in the comics since I don't follow them.

But yeah this does feel a hell of a lot like an Arkham game. Though I think Arkham had better combat. However the story is top tier. Only real complaint I had in one bit...

Late game spoilers
    During Peter's hallucination after getting injected with Scorpion's venom I was hoping one of the segments would be Uncle Ben guilt tripping Peter instead of them being all Octavius. Just seems odd not having an Uncle Ben moment.

Anyway, beat the game and the end was pretty damn solid.
    First time I ever saw Aunt May die. That took me by surprise.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    dlc one month after launch no less, yeah okay

ill go ahead and wait for the ultimate edition sale a year or two down the line kthx
    How I feel about 99% of games in recent years. My backlog is so huge anyways that I really don't mind waiting until they release the complete fucking game.
    Yes FFXV I'm looking at you.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries