Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    I am going to enjoy the fuck out of this movie.
    Haha yeah. Can't wait. Felt like we were watching one of kojima's fever dreams.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Official upload in 4K;

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I have no idea what the fuck I just watched, but I can't wait to play this new game starring Mark Wahlberg.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

This is all an elaborate dawn commercial to raise awareness of oil spill dangers to wildlife

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

All I can tell is these things came in after the "next explosion" and as long as you're dead they can't take you or something. Babies are probably a barrier or something due to "new life" or some shit.

FUCK IT WHATEVER

GOD DAMN IT KOJIMA STOP BEING CRYPTIC

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    All I can tell is these things came in after the "next explosion" and as long as you're dead they can't take you or something. Babies are probably a barrier or something due to "new life" or some shit.
    Probably some multi-layered parallel worlds shit, and you kill yourself to emergency exit one, otherwise you're stuck forever when caught.

Yeah... I'm thinking they're in some weird limbo thing, babies since they're newly born/unborn might have some weird kojima magic property when they're in limbo?

Or its an allegory on how we sacrifice future generations when we make awful cataclysmic decisions?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I finally caught up on all trailers. I don't get excited too much about new games, but this I am very excited for and cannot wait for it to be released.

Don't worry it's Kojima. It'll make even less sense once we all finish playing it.

. . .Nanomachines

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Only Kojima game I've played I believe is MGS 1. Never played any other MGS games. Did he make Castlevania 1-3? If so, I played those as well.

That was Konami.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    That was Konami.
    Did I just super confuse myself? Kojima did MGS right? I know Konami was the publisher for Castlevania...right? Kojima's wiki page said he was involved in the series. I didn't read much into it. I'm so confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Did I just super confuse myself? Kojima did MGS right? I know Konami was the publisher for Castlevania...right? Kojima's wiki page said he was involved in the series. I didn't read much into it. I'm so confused!
    It just says he was an executive producer for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Troy Baker and Emily O'Brien join the cast

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfev-_nhoOz/

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hyped for E3 to get here so we can see wtf Kojima is doing. Ninsuki on BG discord posted a link to someone's theory on the game actually being MGS0. BS or not, dude puts out some pretty crazy coincidences and evidence from the past 10-15 years ranging from MGS2-5, PT, and the Death Stranding trailers. If anyone else was making the game, I wouldn't even entertain the thought of this being semi-plausible, but Kojima is crazy enough to do something like the vids are suggesting.

Linking part one. If you don't want to get instantly turned off on the theory, skip to like 7:20. Dude leads off with a super reach with photoshop shenanigans to turn the Bridges logo from the trailer into a styled MGS0 logo. He really shouldn't of lead with this, the following evidence is actually kinda strong for the remainder of the video and the following ones (part 2 and 3). Certain parts are reaching no doubt, but pretty much anything having to do with existing characters, PT, and certain numbers is pretty gripping. Chief among them is an AI art twitter account he found with really vague references towards Death Stranding in part two. Nothing really concrete though. In part three, it's shown that after part two was put out, the AI bot started posting a bunch of shit directly tied to Death Stranding and MGS. With Kojima creating a fake dev studio and donning a disguise to discuss MGS5, this really feels like the next step for him. I'd bet Sony is all too eager for him to do his thing to his heart's content too.

Prolly super conspiracy theory level BS, but if you're really interested in the game, it may be worth a listen/watch (no narration, worst thing about it all) while you're doing something else.

Personally, I want to believe it. But even with the evidence, you'd need some seriously tight lips to make anything like this a reality unless it's a spiritual successor (prequal?) only.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Death Stranding (Kojima Productions)

Thanks for the credit lol. I am a true believer of this now, i will add 2 more vids once i get home, both include who is “J” in MGsurvive, and links between Death Stranding and MGSurvive. Both games play in a concept of purgatory, i think Kojima has been working us since Snake Eater, and it’s crazy how he’s been concocting all of this. I also think Murat Pak is actually Kojima, and he created the Archillect, including the interactive story twitter Micromoira. New Archillect tweets are showing more evidence towards Death Stranding too.

Also, i’m now in 100% belief that Geoff Keighley is an insider for Kojima, he is our “Russian defector”.

edit: videos!

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I wouldn't put it past Kojima to do something like that, but Konami? They torpedoed their own reputation with the Kojima debacle, and probably lost a ton of money in the process. Do you think Konami's horrible treatment of it's employees and MGSV being an unfinished mess were part of the conspiracy too?

What I think IS extremely likely is that Death Stranding recycles elements from Kojima's dropped game projects, specifically PT/Silent Hills, and that proposed Metal Gear prequel starring the Boss in WW2. Mads Mikkelsen's character might be a spiritual replacement for the Sorrow, the baby might be based on Ocelot, etc. but I doubt it will be a Metal Gear game in name.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Iwantobelieve.jpg But seriously, while all the stuff that guy put together is pretty impressive i highly, highly doubt it'll be another TPP-like switcharoo but i do believe ^ is the most likely scenario.

I'd love to be wrong but i feel we just need to accept that MGS is in #Fuckonami's hands and they are going to keep it and use it to churn out more pachinko things and to stop hoping for any more actual games from the series.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

How can it have any relation to the metal gear universe without Konami giving them permission? Unless they change names and just wink at the camera a lot to make us imagine it's a true pre/sequel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag