+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Half way through ReLIFE and loving it so far though that Erased comparison can gtfo lol
    I'm starting to remember more about the manga and how things go down as I'm watching it. There are a few things I'm picking up on because I know what's coming I'm glad they've done a good job with what I've seen so far.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Finished ReLIFE; man I think I liked it so much because I connect with it so heavy xD. Got a degree I can't do shit w/ and I'd love to have another go at 10 years ago.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I can see where they are ending the season. I'm not sure if you care about spoilers, but if you'd like to have an idea of where this is going, I included one page from a later chapter that blew my mind when I read it. Watching the anime from the start is making me wonder why I didn't anticipate it.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

At what point chapter-wise in the manga does the anime end? I wanna pick it up and start reading where it left off

Edit: I also jumped the gun and began reading Days after watching the first episode. In hindsight, calling it incredible might have over-praised it lol. The manga is still good. Will be curious to see how much of a balance they put between the serious and the humour

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Haven't watched anything this season, is Amanchu actually just ARIA with different characters? lol

The music, animation style and to some extent the setting seem completely copied over

I love ARIA, but I'm not keen on watching an inferior version of it

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Taboo Tattoo Ep1

the comedy can be very hit and miss here and there, the story isn't that great right now. the fighting choreography is some of the best stuff I have seen in awhile. I don't think we'll see that any of that as series goes on as the guy who they hired for this episode is busy with other shows.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    At what point chapter-wise in the manga does the anime end? I wanna pick it up and start reading where it left off

Edit: I also jumped the gun and began reading Days after watching the first episode. In hindsight, calling it incredible might have over-praised it lol. The manga is still good. Will be curious to see how much of a balance they put between the serious and the humour
    For RE:life, the last episode I saw was chapter 83 (I'm on ep 11). So if you started there you shouldn't miss anything.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Last season I dropped almost everything, flying witches/rezero were the only saving graces, this season has so much good stuff already though.

PS: Why can random stuff like taboo tattoo get sick animation - and berserk looks like something schoolkids at an anime summer camp made?

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh god damn, now I'm going to have to read the relife manga.
    Dat last ep.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    I can see where they are ending the season. I'm not sure if you care about spoilers, but if you'd like to have an idea of where this is going, I included one page from a later chapter that blew my mind when I read it. Watching the anime from the start is making me wonder why I didn't anticipate it.

It seems they touch on this in the show. I'll have to finish it up tonight.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yus! First episode of Shokugeki was amazing. This is the first time in a long time that I've been this amped for the 2nd season of a show.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Amaama to Inazuma Ep1

Pretty comfortable and very cute series. I do like the father is having a hard time opening to his daughter that her mother is dead.

My only problem we are introduced to a girl who is really young who is clearly interested in the father, I wish they made her older and maybe divorced to have a natural progression.

Masou Gakuen hxh Ep1

Another LN that is a copy of IS but more into your face with it's fanservice. also fanservice isn't censored(well one scene but my guess it let for DVD/BD release) if your into that.

New game Ep1

Meet Aoba Suzukaze, a fresh high-school graduate easily mistaken for a middle school student who joins the game company that produced her favorite game as a 3D artist, and her cute antics as she gets her way through work and deals with her rather wacky co-workers.
    Nope all I saw was another moe show that offers nothing interesting. It made me miss Shirobako.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I finally got RE:Life all done.

Spoiler: show
    I didn't realize that Onoya and Yaoke were playing both Hishiro and Kaizaki at the same time. It dawned on me as I was watching that episode

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Cheer Boys looks promising. Also Sugita is on the team, this could be awesome.

Scarred Rider whatever is garbage.

Edit: Masou Gakuen HxH - Shut it off when the OP started cuz I felt the need to take a shower.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Any of you know if watching the Zestiria anime will spoil the game if I haven't beat it or if it's its own story?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    For RE:life, the last episode I saw was chapter 83 (I'm on ep 11). So if you started there you shouldn't miss anything.
    Thanks!

Saiki Kusuo no Nan was really entertaining. Disappointing that it's only 5 minute episodes

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I wasn't sure about Amaama to Inazuma and Taboo Tatoo but both have some promise after watching the first episode.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Any of you know if watching the Zestiria anime will spoil the game if I haven't beat it or if it's its own story?
    Theoretically it's the same story, but supposedly it will be somehow modified to connect it to Berseria more easily

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    PS: Why can random stuff like taboo tattoo get sick animation - and berserk looks like something schoolkids at an anime summer camp made?
    because Berserk is animated by a new studio(with limited resources) while Taboo Tattoo is done by studio that been around for over 30 years(they can hire experience animators even if they are their for only for one episode).
    https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/24...hing-taboo-tat
    https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/24...ks-taboo-tatto
    https://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/24...ting-rotation-

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Since news are mention it July 8th we'll finally be getting Cannon Busters: The Animated series pilot.
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...weeks-premiere

the project from Producer and Director LeSean Thomas (Makestuff, LLC), whose work has been seen on The Boondocks, The Legend of Korra (Book 1) and Black Dynamite: The Animated Series, produced at anime studio Satelight Inc (Macross Frontier, Log Horizon, Basquash!).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast